I'm glad it's yellow because the gear rack housings appear to be yellow, which is a new and useful colour for that piece.

Just now, allanp said:

I'm glad it's yellow because the gear rack housings appear to be yellow, which is a new and useful colour for that piece.

Yes I have already a moc in my mind with it :devil:

I do not have image (and my imagination is not on this level) so I do not know

3 hours ago, jrx said:

the gear racks will be yellow

3 hours ago, allanp said:

Do you mean the Arocs racks? The inner part with the gear teeth looks to be dark grey or maybe even black, while the outer sleeve is yellow.

Thank you guys! Although, to quote Garfield, I have to say "drat and bother" since I've already got enough yellow to trigger a worldwide jaundice plague.

Edited by suffocation

29 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I do not have image (and my imagination is not on this level) so I do not know

There was an overview with poor resolution in this thread. But obviously it has been removed in the meantime. Luckily I have saved it. 

You have a PM. 

Edited by Frequenzberater

3 hours ago, allanp said:

Thank you for all this information BTW! :classic:

1 minute ago, suffocation said:

Thank you guys!

You all are welcome :)

6 minutes ago, Frequenzberater said:

There was an overview with poor resolution in this thread. But obviously it was removed in the meantime. Luckily I have saved it. 

You have a PM. 

Thanks

Just now, Frequenzberater said:

And, do you also see a windscreen? :grin:

Indeed it looks so...

Is it possible that there aren't any indication about the 2in1 on 42099 and 42100 prelim boxes?!

Just now, Jockos said:

Is it possible that there aren't any indication about the 2in1 on 42099 and 42100 prelim boxes?!

If you're talking about the leaked images, they are so generic to make any conclusions.

2 minutes ago, Jockos said:

The boxes in Nuremberg were more final (not final final) and have shown no clue on any B-model - neither on front nor back.

20 minutes ago, Frequenzberater said:

And, do you also see a windscreen? :grin:

I've seen the picture in question and I don't think so... I think it's just the quality of the image creating an illusion.

I did wonder if the car transporter had a windscreen when seeing the image. But it's very hard to tell if there's a perfectly clear, thin and flat panel in a low Res image. 

1 minute ago, allanp said:

I did wonder if the car transporter had a windscreen when seeing the image. But it's very hard to tell if there's a perfectly clear, thin and flat panel in a low Res image. 

It has no real windscreen

Hmm... 42099 reminds me a monster truck made of Hummer H1 pickup. The same tapered bonnet (of course, if it's a front end :grin:) and so rectangle roof with rounded corners. Roughly speaking, it's a huge monster brother of the Getaway Truck on 9398-like chassis but with more diagonal liftarms (suspension arms, I suppose) and Claas wheels. And the size, using the known parts size, it's at ~10-12% bigger than 9398.

Just now, jrx said:

It has no real windscreen

The muscle car reminds me on this (at least front part)

b795beb32e37baba68851dbdf28277d2.jpg

yeah a little. it reminded me on some car but it won't come to my mind in that moment :)

It was a result of few minutes brainstorming and search...it could be Camaro inspired also... maybe @Paul Boratko could find out better than me...if he saw picture

4 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Camaro

is good point. yes that could be

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Thanks

2 hours ago, Frequenzberater said:

Is it me, or does the car transporter truck have a windscreen? 

Was there a photo posted anywhere?

Images should be searched elsewhere, as for example in instagram #legoleaks, but not in this forum

I do not get why earlier in this forum the Car Transporter -truck was reported to be black or dark blue. Pics shows it is mainly red with some grey and white. Super excited with this one: It looks as a great platform (ha!) for selling pull-backs. 

I hope that camaro-blue is the same as 42077 and 42095 but who knows, it might be the muted one from the jet plane

Similar with off-road color, the undercarriage seems red and the rest black/dgb and lbg with black wheel hubs, no orange/yellow in the pics. It is a must, in my opinion, as past 4x4 and buggys. If it is fun to drive it outdoors the price might not be a problem

Edited by bitbamboo

1 hour ago, bitbamboo said:

Images should be searched elsewhere, as for example in instagram #legoleaks, but not in this forum

I do not get why earlier in this forum the Car Transporter -truck was reported to be black or dark blue. Pics shows it is mainly red with some grey and white. Super excited with this one: It looks as a great platform (ha!) for selling pull-backs. 

I hope that camaro-blue is the same as 42077 and 42095 but who knows, it might be the muted one from the jet plane

Similar with off-road color, the undercarriage seems red and the rest black/dgb and lbg with black wheel hubs, no orange/yellow in the pics. It is a must, in my opinion, as past 4x4 and buggys. If it is fun to drive it outdoors the price might not be a problem

Appreciate the guidance. I am fairly new to all this AFOL stuff.  Following this and few other threads I have to tell you guys that all your excitement with lego and new sets is really contagious.  Not to mention all really professional isights and advise being shared.  Great stuff 

4 hours ago, I_Igor said:

The muscle car reminds me on this (at least front part)

Sorry, just got weird chills—that dealership is near my hometown.