KevinYoung

Clone Wars is back

Not lego but  if anybody is interested clones wars[show] is back. Perhaps now we will see some new battlepacks etc etc coming out.

I hope that LEGO will release more Clone Wars sets, and maybe give us some sets from past seasons.

I also hope that they wont have the big cartoon eyes anymore.

I just hope we get another opportunity to get a captain rex or cody

All I want is a revised, updated iteration of the Twilight. (With an updated Ahsoka minifigure.) I don't care about anything else, but I want that G9 freighter. 

I’m yet to watch the final series of TCW, so spoilers to a minimum if possible, but did the series end with some unanswered questions then?

I assumed it would flow fairly seemlessly into ROTS...

Excited for the new series - so many characters from TCW not represented by Lego - Oppo Rancisis, Baron Papanoida, Robonino, Senate Guard, Mandalorian Royal Guard, Zygerrians etc etc - there’s so many great costumes and alien species - I hope Lego spoils us!!!... and likewise I hope they don’t revert back to the cartoony goggley eyed faces - not a fan of those...

22 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Do someone know approximately which year depicted the clone wars series ended?

Season 6 (lost missions) ended in 19BBY this new season leads directly into Revenge of the Sith.

Edited by Displayedlotus

21 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

I just hope we get another opportunity to get a captain rex or cody

They were both rumored to be included in the V-19 set that's been reportedly been pushed back. Knowing the show is returning next year does add a lot more credibility to the rumor.

19 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

I’m yet to watch the final series of TCW, so spoilers to a minimum if possible, but did the series end with some unanswered questions then?

Excited for the new series - so many characters from TCW not represented by Lego - Oppo Rancisis, Baron Papanoida, Robonino, Senate Guard, Mandalorian Royal Guard, Zygerrians etc etc - there’s so many great costumes and alien species - I hope Lego spoils us!!!... and likewise I hope they don’t revert back to the cartoony goggley eyed faces - not a fan of those...

Bo-Katan has to be at the top of the list for a minifigure. The trailer confirms she'll be making a return in the Siege of Mandalore arc. Considering she was absent in both the original Clone Wars line of sets and Rebels, it would be a missed opportunity not to finally release her here.

Mother Talzin is another. I don't know whether Son of Dathomir will be getting adapted or not but she was such an important villain on the original show it would be a shame not to finally get her. Plus Lego already has all the necessary pieces to pull her off. The only new mold she'll need is the hood.

22 hours ago, Displayedlotus said:

Season 6 (lost missions) ended in 19BBY this new season leads directly into Revenge of the Sith.

Thanx! 

23 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

All I want is a revised, updated iteration of the Twilight. (With an updated Ahsoka minifigure.) I don't care about anything else, but I want that G9 freighter. 

put me down for one of those too I keep looking on ebay for that set but as yet haven't it the buy button

Lets hope they give the mini-figs normal faces and that they use the same printing for the clone troopers as they did for the EP 2 and 3 clones since I expect we will get an 501st PB and it would be great if they could go along with the 212th clone troopers. :excited:

Just now, Cyberfounder said:

Lets hope they give the mini-figs normal faces and that they use the same printing for the clone troopers as they did for the EP 2 and 3 clones since I expect we will get an 501st PB and it would be great if they could go along with the 212th clone troopers. :excited:

amen to that the old clone wars minifigs give me the heebie jeebies :cry_sad:

7 hours ago, wesker said:

Bo-Katan has to be at the top of the list for a minifigure. Mother Talzin is another.

Yes and yes, and of course Satine (as a Dutches ideally). A Nightsisters battlepack would be cool as well!

Edited by ThousandMoon

On 7/20/2018 at 5:14 AM, ThousandMoon said:

from a panel a few years back, the new arc will have Anakin and Obi-Wan called away to Corusant because the Chancellor has been kidnapped, so it would be like the Rouge One --> A New Hope transition. a difference of minutes between CW and ROTS

2 hours ago, Iperial_Fleet_Commander said:

from a panel a few years back, the new arc will have Anakin and Obi-Wan called away to Corusant because the Chancellor has been kidnapped, so it would be like the Rouge One --> A New Hope transition. a difference of minutes between CW and ROTS

Ah right, thanks man. If it’s as good as RO we’re in for a treat! :)

I am sure this new series will be far better than the horrid movie of the Last Jedi that came out (finally watched it) Now for the lego sets we all agree a 501st BP is welcomed but I would love to see a geonosis flame trooper pack ! that would be a great expansion to the first pack. 

15 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

Yes and yes, and of course Satine (as a Dutches ideally). A Nightsisters battlepack would be cool as well!

Definitely. Satine and the Nighsisters easily round off my top four most important Clone Wars figures yet to be made. As striking as Satine's main duchess costume is, I'd be happy enough getting the adventure outfit from Season 2/3 to save costs on new molds if it meant finally getting the character. Or even the Invasion of Mandalore costume she wore in her final two episodes.

I did a quick mock up of Talzin and the Nighsisters in LDD - again the parts are already there. The only new piece they'd need is Talzin's hood. I'd hate to see Lego miss the opportunity to pull this off with the show coming back (and those heads totally should be glow in the dark)

14b46c4.png

Satine for sure !! Nighsisters would be welcomed but a 501st BP is must. Not sure why they have never produced one it would fly off the shelves.Also  the prototype self propelled heavy artillery  would be nice to see that get produced..And  last a UCS Venator has to be done.

I just counted, funnit enough there are 66 different lego clones (Couting generic soldiers as well as characters (only excluding Rex & vi from rebels) so 66 out of 1018 SW figs in total. Do we really want an excuse for lego to continue with that when there is so many more kinds of species and characters that feel more relevant. Btw source is bricklink

On 7/20/2018 at 9:34 AM, PickleManDan said:

...I also hope that they wont have the big cartoon eyes anymore.

Aye! me too, enjoy the old animation version clone war MF much than current so call movie-version. Unfortunately, since Disney took over and LEGO changed to normal silkscreen for MF heads during Rebel season.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, wesker said:

...Bo-Katan has to be at the top of the list for a minifigure...

I aye Sir, be eager  for the official version Bo-Katan, otherwise we could only access 3rd part.

29713314628_12ba92215a_b.jpg

Actually, be so exciting and couldn't help re-creating the trailer for fun.29713317108_5d515be5e3_o.gif

43584726691_2e30f53da5_b.jpg

Edited by JoeChu1980

8 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I just counted, funnit enough there are 66 different lego clones (Couting generic soldiers as well as characters (only excluding Rex & vi from rebels) so 66 out of 1018 SW figs in total. Do we really want an excuse for lego to continue with that when there is so many more kinds of species and characters that feel more relevant. Btw source is bricklink

I think current MF Clones' variant is fine, but just hope LEGO release some more battle pack with phase II armor, no matter SW541 or 501st or 202nd, From the trailer, we could suppose the story line is quite close to 20-19BBY (after S05E20).

My bets are that we will start seeing these Mid-2019 to Early 2020 (probably the latter because the streaming service launches late 2019)