Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I’m so excited right now! :excited: :drool:

They even gave Black Widow new batons. Need Rescue and hopefully the other 3 sets will give us a cheaper way to get Iron Man MK 85.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

I’m so excited right now! :excited: :drool:

They even gave Black Widow new batons. Need Rescue and hopefully the other 3 sets will give us a cheaper way to get Iron Man MK 85.

I want a minifig-sized infinity gauntlet to recreate that epic "I am Iron Man" scene

Well, this set is cool. Kinda like other Endgame sets - a build that actually isn't in the movie, Quantum Suit Avengers and generic army builders. It's better, tho. Gives us some things that we wanted for a while - accurate Endgame Hulk, Rescue (!) and an amazing Nano Gauntlet. I don't know why Black Widow is even here tho, and Rescue should be dark blue, not purple. The helicopter is pretty cool, but I love the Chitauri builds, they are awesome.

I hope it's not only one set, and we get a second wave, maybe three of them. Would be cool. We still need Scale Suit Cap, Fat Thor, Ronin, Rocket, War Machine and Captain Marvel tho. 

Well, the last confirmed Super Heroes set number is 76139 (Bat Vehicle D2C), and 76144 is a $60 set, so we can hope that other 4 sets are another Endgame sets.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well, the last confirmed Super Heroes set number is 76139 (Bat Vehicle D2C), and 76144 is a $60 set, so we can hope that other 4 sets are another Endgame sets.

Fingers crossed

EDIT: my 1000th post! YAY!

Edited by Guyon2002

i thought we are going to take a another spider man wave this year i am shocked that we are getting another wave for endgame sets that is awesome but why?? 

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

i thought we are going to take a another spider man wave this year i am shocked that we are getting another wave for endgame sets that is awesome but why?? 

Probably because they wanted to avoid spoiling stuff. Pepper wearing an Iron-Man suit and Hulk having a red Infinity Gauntlet are huge spoilers if you haven't seen the movie. I'm glad they have done it this way

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Probably because they wanted to avoid spoiling stuff. Pepper wearing an Iron-Man suit and Hulk having a red Infinity Gauntlet are huge spoilers if you haven't seen the movie. I'm glad they have done it this way

it does make sense 

Glad to hear more sets are on the way. The helicopter isn't anything special but I like the mini Leviathan build and the inclusion of the Stark Gauntlet. Rescue is definitely the highlight though. The colors really stand out on her and the new Pepper face print looks great! Combining the Harry Potter wands with the lightsaber hilts for Black Widow's batons is also a pretty creative move.

Apparantly it's very possible for the other sets to be comicbook based Avengers sets

Not "very possible". The leaker changed that to avoid confusion, because there are indeed 4 more sets coming, but we know nothing about them - they can be Endgame sets, but also some comic book sets.

Noticed that on the whole-set picture there are no Power Stones, but instead there are Space Stones. It's a mistake, of course.

Wow, color me unimpressed. Even after all this time they make another horribly built Endgame set. 

Man, they really like recycling Nexo Knights builds, didn't they?

What's great about this Hulk mold is that it can be re-used for big people wearing clothes. It can be used for Professor Hulk with the glasses, and outside of marvel it could be used for Wreck-it-Ralph.

Glad that Lego have finally decided to do multiple waves for a marvel movie.

46 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I want a minifig-sized infinity gauntlet to recreate that epic "I am Iron Man" scene

That would be really cool as well

I love this set! The only thing that would've put it over the top is if it had included Ronin instead of Black Widow. At least they finally improved her batons, that build looks so much better. Rescue is perfect and QR Hulk looks great with the Nano gauntlet. Hopefully we'll still get a set with Ronin and maybe a purple suited Hulk or one with a lab coat print and glasses. The builds are actually kinda interesting to me, they could've been a lot worse. I didn't get and don't plan to get the quinjet so it's nice to have another way to get those nice Chitauri figs. The Chitauri chariot build is spot on and the beast like flyer looks like a tiny version of the Leviathian which is kinda funny but it's a nice build. I would love it if we eventually got a large Leviathan build in a set someday.

2 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

the beast like flyer looks like a tiny version of the Leviathian which is kinda funny but it's a nice build.

That's because it is a Leviathan, it's just considerably scaled down. I think this set would've made a lot more people happy if they used the budget for the Helicopter to make the Leviathan bigger

That's because it is a Leviathan, it's just considerably scaled down. I think this set would've made a lot more people happy if they used the budget for the Helicopter to make the Leviathan bigger

Yeah, we need good Marvel villain builds

27 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Wow, color me unimpressed. Even after all this time they make another horribly built Endgame set. 

whats wrong with it being a play set. This set is made to be played with just like the rest of the endgame sets

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't think though that a kid would want a giant space alien that doesn't do anything. I  mean what action features would it have.This will probably make kids happier

4 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

I don't think though that a kid would want a giant space alien that doesn't do anything. I  mean what action features would it have.This will probably make kids happier

They could add some studshooters, maybe some armor that can be knocked off with the Hulk. 

On the other hand, what action features does the Helicopter have: 2 studshooters and dropping a bigfigure. It's about the same as what could be done with a Leviathan in terms of play, but in terms of accuracy the Leviathan is a lot better.

They could add some studshooters, maybe some armor that can be knocked off with the Hulk. 

On the other hand, what action features does the Helicopter have: 2 studshooters and dropping a bigfigure. It's about the same as what could be done with a Leviathan in terms of play, but in terms of accuracy the Leviathan is a lot better.

While that is a fair point, accuracy can some times hinder play. Either way it would  still be scaled down

Well that’s just as terrible as the rest of the sets. They couldn’t even get Rescue the right colour...

Apparently there will be more sets later this year too. Most likely comic book based but if they made an extra set for endgame that gave us exclusive figs then hopefully they make a new set for FFH. Maybe a build of the london bridge with the Bosco suit that we've been wanting for ages now

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I need one of those to be a FFH set, lol. The movie is said to have "a lot to spoil" since it closes out phase 3 so hopefully we get a set that has the bosco suit or other spoilery elements