Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The D2C rumor is fake? Thatā€™s disappointing :(

Agreed. That would have been awesome! Iā€™m glad the false rumor didnā€™t drag on thoughĀ 

Ant Manā€™s new helmet actually looks pretty good. I was iffy on how it would look until the leakers posted in hand picturtes. I thought it would look be tooĀ oblong and flat in the face. IĀ still like theĀ current one since it reminds me of the comics, but this looks goodĀ and will work even better for Wasp one day.

14 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Ant Manā€™s new helmet actually looks pretty good. I was iffy on how it would look until the leakers posted in hand picturtes. I thought it would look be tooĀ oblong and flat in the face. IĀ still like theĀ current one since it reminds me of the comics, but this looks goodĀ and will work even better for Wasp one day.

The new antmanĀ helmet is good, accurate to the movie,Ā but it can'tĀ compare with the original dual molded helmetĀ 

They will never make a dual molded helmet for Wasp, so I am happy to move on with this one, at least it looks more consistent with Wasp.Ā 

So the Bricktober War Machine's head is being used in a set? Interesting. That probably means the Bricktober pack will never be released in England or America.

Edited by ood0
Clarity

So I wouldn't think into this too much but according toĀ bouwsteentjes.info MARVEL will also get setnr 76132, which comes after the Battle of Assambled Avengers/Avengers Compound set. Do we have any information on this set? Maybe this one will get released later?

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It would be awesome if the Hall of Armours looks like a piece of the Avengers Compound from the back and connects to the actual Compound set. Would both enlarge the Compound itself and give the Hall a proper place!

I can see that! Explains why those are the only two sets not shown in the instruction booklet because they would be paired together. And it seems the three sets revealed are all from one scene outside the compound.Ā 

So if weā€™re getting 2 more sets- The armory which will include the latest Ironman suits. And the other set which from what I remember was the largest? I could be wrong, we know thatĀ includes Hulk and Thanos.

If weā€™ve already got Captain America, Antman, War Machie, Thor, Rocket, Hawkeye andĀ Black Widow in (their Quatum realm suits)Ā the sets that have been revealed, weā€™reĀ really only missing 1 main character - Captain Marvel.

If I was to speculateĀ I think itā€™s likely that Captain Marvel, Thanos, and the original 5 AvengersĀ will come in the largest set in their regular suits. Again just speculation, and itā€™s likely IĀ willĀ turn out wrong.Ā :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Foxes Productionz

56 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

the exclusive sets in nz go to toyworld so i'll have to ask them

Good, atleast we may heard a new informtion about those 2 sets. If they are indeed exclusive or what.

4 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

So if weā€™re getting 2 more sets- The armory which will include the latest Ironman suits. And the other set which from what I remember was the largest? I could be wrong, we know thatĀ includes Hulk and Thanos.

If weā€™ve already got Captain America, Antman, War Machie, Thor, Rocket, Hawkeye andĀ Black Widow in (their Quatum realm suits)Ā the sets that have been revealed, weā€™reĀ really only missing 1 main character - Captain Marvel.

If I was to speculateĀ I think itā€™s likely that Captain Marvel, Thanos, and the original 5 AvengersĀ will come in the largest set in their regular suits. Again just speculation, and itā€™s likely IĀ willĀ turn out wrong.Ā :shrug_oh_well:

Technically the ultimate quinjet is the largest set in the wave because it has the largest piece count. The $100 set only has 699 pieces compared to 832 pieces for the Quinjet

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Good, atleast we may heard a new informtion about those 2 sets. If they are indeed exclusive or what.

That would suck if they were exclusive because where I live I always have trouble hunting for store exclusives ?

15 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Ā 

If I was to speculateĀ I think itā€™s likely that Captain Marvel, Thanos, and the original 5 AvengersĀ will come in the largest set in their regular suits.

I think that that's pretty likely. We know we will get thanos and hulk, as well as the MK 85. At most, one would be possible in the HOA based on what we already know, (I still think it'll be tony and rescue), but no more than that really. This means we MUST get at least hulk and thanos in the biggest set, and captain marvel's likely too if she has a big role in this. Adding to it that it's the final battle, and i could see the original avengers showing up. I have to ask though, is original 5 a typo or are we not counting hawkeye/ronin?

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Technically the ultimate quinjet is the largest set in the wave because it has the largest piece count. The $100 set only has 699 pieces compared to 832 pieces for the Quinjet

That would suck if they were exclusive because where I live I always have trouble hunting for store exclusives ?

Largest set by means most expensive I guess? But it could also mean they use big chunks of lego pieces to make the "Compound" set.Ā 

I personally think it's due to the figures. (Thanos, Hulk) already 2 big figs plus (Ironman, Ronin, Captain Marvel, War Machine I'll throw Rescue here for a treat) I mean it could happen. But reality is, it's more plausible to get Rescue than War Machine Mk5.Ā 

7 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Atleast one of them I guess, there's a reason behind the secrecy of those 2 sets. Why not include them on the instruction manual if there's nothing special going on.Ā 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Largest set by means most expensive I guess? But it could also mean they use big chunks of lego pieces to make the "Compound" set.Ā 

I personally think it's due to the figures. (Thanos, Hulk) already 2 big figs plus (Ironman, Ronin, Captain Marvel, War Machine I'll throw Rescue here for a treat) I mean it could happen. But reality is, it's more plausible to get Rescue than War Machine Mk5.Ā 

Atleast one of them I guess, there's a reason behind the secrecy of those 2 sets. Why not include them on the instruction manual if there's nothing special going on.Ā 

The more I think about it the more plausible it is for both to be exclusives, I mean they went all out for the printing on the Iron Man armors, and the Thanos printing is decent too. The fact that they gave us what we wanted did sound too good to be true...

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Better pictures of instruction booklet and the built set have appeared. It's a great set.

Weird that we got no elbow jointsĀ on this one but got better leg joints, while the last one got elbow joints and poor legĀ joints. Kinda funny.

Edited by Brick Cucumber

6 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I have to ask though, is original 5 a typo or are we not counting hawkeye/ronin?

Hulk, Ironman, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, and Thor - Yep your right, simple typoĀ meant theĀ Original 6Ā :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Star Wars makes them the most money, so they invest more in it. Itā€™s not that complicated. Basically, Lego fans will just complain no matter what. Iā€™m not trying to be disrespectful or argumentative but I really donā€™t understand the complaints here. We knew these team suits would appear because that is whatā€™s being marketed on all fronts. Iā€™m glad because itā€™s a unique version of theĀ characters. Of course I hope we get other versions too but I do love these team suits. They are not bad figures at all. And we still have two sets to see so letā€™s at least hold the complaints until weā€™ve seen everything

I personally didn't complain about the suits. I'm sure they'll look nice together in a small display. I just find it annoying the Marvel quality is so wishy washy and the fans haveĀ to sufferĀ 

Where are you guys seeing the out-of-box pictures of the War Machine set...?

Looks like I was right that the mech doesn't have elbows... I wish I was wrong on this one. Lack of articulation is really inexcusable these days with the existence of things like Mixels ball joints.

EDIT: Found the pics... Not impressed. The huge gap in the shoulders is pretty unsightly. Especially since the IW Hulkbuster managed to improve on the original's proportions.

Edited by Aethersprite

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Are the other two sets not in the instructions manual? They must not be or we would have seen them by now...

They aren't, oddly enough the only ones in the manual are the 3 that have leakedĀ