Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Well there's Echo Base so your theory might not even be too farfetched.

Bail wouldn't be on echo base because

Spoiler

he dies in the previous movie on Alderaan when the death star blows it up

The only head that I think would reasonably be from marvel is the darker skinned female one being MJ for far from home. With all the characters and quantum suits and old iron man suits, I very highly doubt we'd ever get civilians in endgame.

I think we need to take a moment to truly appreciate this. No matter how far we can go into dissecting these heads, none of us have been this stupid

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I think we need to take a moment to truly appreciate this. No matter how far we can go into dissecting these heads, none of us have been this stupid

WTF, even the branding says its not a LEGO set :laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Has it been proposed that the head some believe is for MJ may actually be from 

Reveal hidden contents

Valkyrie, in Endgame?

Yes it has but its not that similair

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Valkyrie, in Endgame?

I thought the same thing, but the eyebrows really scream out Zendaya. Maybe it's just the way the figure is though. Who knows at this point

28 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

You won't believe the story behind this.

I was talking with Paul with this bootleg made by Elephant (he is aware) we joke around that I have found the largest set for Endgame and he post it on IG. (If you don't believe see his original post, he thank me with my IG name) people from reddit actually believe this crap. I'm still laughing right now that it has been posted here.

29 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Valkyrie, in Endgame?

Comparing to the old fig. Eyebrow is really different. I mean yeah it is a differenct face reaction but you can tell it's not the same person

Would Disney CMFs even be in production right now? I don’t k ow when they are being released. I don’t see Disney in any of these faces though. Maybe the freckles one. Maybe. But if that one is Jafar then it’s a really bad Jafar. I can see Moana in the last one but I really don’t know

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Would Disney CMFs even be in production right now? I don’t k ow when they are being released. I don’t see Disney in any of these faces though. Maybe the freckles one. Maybe. But if that one is Jafar then it’s a really bad Jafar. And I don’t think the other one looks much like Moana. I just don’t see it

Late April/May 1st is the release date.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Wait some people actually thought that was a real set? With the big fake logo on the screen? :laugh_hard: I'm dead. 

Hell yea. I cannot believe comicbook .com made a blog about it. While were busy tackling about the new heads. 

They think Paul and I revealed the final battle in Endgame. :ugh:

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

Haha, did anyone else notice how it's supposedly $300 but only has 213 pieces?

I blame lord business, this has his name written all over it 

23 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I CANNOT stop laughing about this. The stupidity of the set with the robo-thanos, giant infinity gautlet and other random builds, eye-patch thor, "dead" characters in it, literally everything here is a huge red flag.

And then the news jumped on this like it was the key to endgame. i actually first saw this through comicbook.com and movieweb, and i thought it was a joke post by those webpages. This is hilarious!

9 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I CANNOT stop laughing about this. The stupidity of the set with the robo-thanos, giant infinity gautlet and other random builds, eye-patch thor, "dead" characters in it, literally everything here is a huge red flag.

And then the news jumped on this like it was the key to endgame. i actually first saw this through comicbook.com and movieweb, and i thought it was a joke post by those webpages. This is hilarious!

I didn't see that coming. Avengers vs. Lego Mixals. Maybe Mixals are part of the Quantum Realm.

1 minute ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I didn't see that coming. Avengers vs. Lego Mixals. Maybe Mixals are part of the Quantum Realm.

Not just QR, in the post they involved KANG. :roflmao:

At least Elephant had the good grace not to clone a Lego set piece for piece. Having said that it’s still just nasty.

I honestly don’t know how ANYONE could think this is a real Lego set. Even if you don’t notice the two Infinity Gauntlets, the small-headed Thanos, the random purple monsters, or even the fact its $300, it literally shows the bootlegers logo right there.

At least its entertaining to watch this “leaked” set gain traction so fast.

1 hour ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

the Thanosian tribe, heralding the revival of the theme, consisting of goldface, sixwing, and fireboi

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Not just QR, in the post they involved KANG. :roflmao:

I'm surprised the articles didn't mention that surprise villain!:iamded_lol::roflmao::iamded_lol::roflmao:

Regarding 'Surprise Villain' talk

Spoiler

Do not be so quick to dismiss Kang The Conqueror as a villain for Avengers Endgame or being introduced in the movie. A lot of sources and leaks (Same person who correctly leaked all of Thor Ragnarok & Infinity War) point towards his potential involvement along with the simple fact that having a massive Avengers movie with Time Travel and not introducing a big threat such as Kang The Conqueror (or some Ego style adaptation of him) would simply be a missed opportunity that i do not believe the MCU would decide not to do.

If Thanos can be almost defeated by a handful of heroes on Titan, why would they need "everyone" for a massive fight in Avenger Endgame? A bigger threat is definitely on the horizon and having the MCU end with a battle against a Time Travelling evil version of the character who founded it all would help tie everything together.

As for a potential minifigure version, chances are IF Kang The Conqueror is in Avengers Endgame, that we'd get an additional set released in July as to avoid spoiling what would be considered a massive surprise villain of the movie.

Regarding the 'leaked fake set'
Websites intentionally will post misleading content in order to get views - its known as clickbait. Chances are the people posting these know it is fake as much as we do but intentionally posted it because people will click the link to check out the content. At that stage it does not matter if it's fake or not to them, you have given them a view and thus generated revenue for them.

Regarding stuff to discuss
Do not worry, we may be getting more Avengers Endgame footage with the Superbowl.

Edited by Scarilian

11 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Regarding the 'leaked fake set'

Websites intentionally will post misleading content in order to get views - its known as clickbait. Chances are the people posting these know it is fake as much as we do but intentionally posted it because people will click the link to check out the content. At that stage it does not matter if it's fake or not to them, you have given them a view and thus generated revenue for them.

That may be so, but by deliberately stating that they genuinely believe that to be a real Lego set, they are discrediting themselves as a reliable source. Word spreads quickly that these people appear to be monumentally thick as opposed to the click baiters they are, and fans will be even less inclined to trust them. Either way it’s a really, really stupid move.