Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

"Iron Man Location Set"? What could this refer to? 

And "Avengers 4 Location Set"? . . Could we finally be getting an Avengers Mansion set?

And if it actually is as good as the Snactum Sanctorum . . . this is gonna be so cool and my city might end up with two Marvel-themed Modular Buildings. 

DC's falling behind . . 

5 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

And "Avengers 4 Location Set"? . . Could we finally be getting an Avengers Mansion set?

And if it actually is as good as the Snactum Sanctorum . . . this is gonna be so cool and my city might end up with two Marvel-themed Modular Buildings. 

DC's falling behind . . 

With just a little over 600 pieces it would certainly be interesting for them to try to recreate the Avengers Mansion in the $100 set

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

699 pieces . . heh. I like how you describe "one piece short of 700" as "a little over 600". XD

My point still stands lol

1 hour ago, Schwa said:

LEGO has a fairly strict no-military-stuff policy (TDKR Bane's Tumbler come to mind?) and I really, really, REALLY hope it is a War Machine Hulkbuster.

I was thinking sort of Tumbler/Hydra AoU tank like, but a Hulkbuster War Machine would be ??

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

DC's falling behind . . 

It probably refers to a location in Avengers 4. Still a while until we get a trailer, so at this point in time, speculation is very wild and loose, who knows what it could be

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

All I want is for them to give Thanos one of his many vehicles. We have several quinjets, but do we have a Q ship? Do we have Sanctuary II? Do we even have his chair? No, we don't.

Do we have the Thanos-Copter? I think not.

i wonder if the gap in the set numbers will allow for another UCS. Interesting list though.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

With just a little over 600 pieces it would certainly be interesting for them to try to recreate the Avengers Mansion in the $100 set

500 of them are BURPs :laugh:

First thing that popped into my mind at the very brief description of "war machine vehicle" is proton cannon given it's rumored and "vehicle" is so brief look at Spider-man diamond for example of how brief one word can be. The proton cannon would be a decent build by itself and if they decide to do it with a larger war machine suit similar to the hulkbuster than price makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised by it being either a jet or truck that isn't even in the movie. 

Regardless of what will be the build of this War Machine "vehicle" set. Hulkbuster suit, Tank, etc etc.

This pretty much guarantee a new figure (MK 005) which we saw on the promotional art and it's a one of a hell bulky armor. Hopefully, Rhodes will have an actual armor piece on his new fig.

This leaked set list sounds good, but not great. Need more information before I could really say anything about the wave. Hopefully minifigures from the sets will start leaking soon.

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

This leaked set list sounds good, but not great. Need more information before I could really say anything about the wave. Hopefully minifigures from the sets will start leaking soon.

Too early. Probably december. 

Just saw the list on Instagram. It sounds good.
Doesn't really say much of course and only creates speculation so far, but still.

Someone mentioned the War Machine Vehicle Set possibly being a Hulkbuster.. that'd be awesome indeed :drool:
When it comes to everything else, I'm still in it mainly for the minifigs. But a set similar to the Sanctorum Showdown would be very cool!

Regards,
Mitch

2 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Someone mentioned the War Machine Vehicle Set possibly being a Hulkbuster.. that'd be awesome indeed :drool:

Too many hulkbusters imo. The 2015 version was awful, last years two attempts were fine but not great. The ‘minifig’ scale version was still way too big. I hope they don’t waste a whole set on another hulkbuster. If there is one, just make it a smaller mech in one of the sets, not the sole focus

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

This pretty much guarantee a new figure (MK 005) which we saw on the promotional art and it's a one of a hell bulky armor. Hopefully, Rhodes will have an actual armor piece on his new fig.

Lego used an over-the-neck armor piece for Iron Man Mk. 37 in the Red Skull Sub set, I’m hoping they can oblige for Rhodey too

I love how vague the set names are :laugh:

"Iron Man Location set"

The heck es that? Lol 

Edited by Robert8

6 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Lego used an over-the-neck armor piece for Iron Man Mk. 37 in the Red Skull Sub set, I’m hoping they can oblige for Rhodey too

Would love to get a new piece for him and have printing in it. But your idea could work too.

Thing about War Machine is his armor/suits is not consistent. 002 and 004 have marking in it. While, 003 doesn't have one. Hopefully 005 have it.

15 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I got avengers 4 set info for you guys.
76123 - Captain America set: $20, 167 pieces
76124: War Machine Vehicle: $35, 362 pieces
76125: Iron Man location set: $60, 524 pieces
76126: Avengers 4 big vehicle: $80, 832 pieces
76131: Avengers 4 location set: $100, 699 pieces

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I love how vague the set names are :laugh:
"Iron Man Location set"
The heck es that? Lol 

To try and explain, my thought on the matter are that the character listed is the focal point of the set - with a basic description of the set after. I expect the description of the set is not necessarily saying that it belongs to that character. 76126 and 76131 are not focused around a specific character.

Speculation;
76123 - Captain America in a battle pack scenario similar to 'AoU's Iron Man Vs. Ultron' - will be interesting to see what the villains included would be, probably updated Chitauri.
76124 - War Machine is the focus however the vehicle could arguably be anything, i don't think it is actually 'War Machine's Vehicle', personally think it is more likely to be connected to the Quantum Realm or a Spaceship
76125 - Iron Man focused set however the location could be anywhere, most likely this would be some form of headquarters or base given the cheaper sets are a vehicle and a battle pack.
76126 - Space/Quantum Realm ship makes the most sense here. Chances are this will be a new vehicle - however surviving alternatives would be the Sanctuary II, Guardians Ship OR Quinjet (Perhaps Captain Marvel's ship)
76131 - Given the price/piece count this set definitely includes a big fig (or perhaps two, Hulk?) Location could be anywhere, if a building we are looking at something similar to '76038 - Attack on Avengers Tower'

Edited by Scarilian