76122 - Batcave Clayface Invasion

1037 pcs - €99.99

76137 - Batman vs. Riddler (4+)

59 pcs - €9.99

76138 - The Joker Escape (4+)

171 pcs - €39.99

Thought I need to share. :wink:

Cheers man! Greatly appreciate it :)

Really looking forward to seeing what this wave will bring us. Personally I am really hoping for a new Two-Face based on his Rebirth design, a new and hopefully different Joker design and a new updated Batman figure based on his current Hush comic book look.

Well it’s pretty much new prints and a possible Clayface fig, but the theme is still going so it’s not all bad. Thanks @SpiderJazz for the update 

Do we know anything about the figures in "76118 - Batman and Robin & Freeze Battle"? A Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze would be my minifigure of the year no matter what else would be released...^^´

14 minutes ago, steveholt said:

Another year and no King Shark ?

For some reason, as soon as I saw your profile pic, I knew it'd be you talking about King Shark :tongue:

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Instagram leaks seem to confirm 20$ set for shazam! 187 peices and 3 minifigs?

I still can't tell if it is a movie set or not

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I still can't tell if it is a movie set or not

Considering his design, no way it is. It'll just be a tie in comic based set, hopefully with Black Adam

Three figures hopefully means three main characters and not padding. I’m sure it’s going to be Billy and either Sivana or Adam, depending on what it’s based on, as two villains would be too good to be true.

15 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

Do we know anything about the figures in "76118 - Batman and Robin & Freeze Battle"? A Schwarzenegger Mr. Freeze would be my minifigure of the year no matter what else would be released...^^´

As far as we know, it's only the three mentioned in the title. Both Batman and Mr. Freeze's heads leaked, and it seems comic based.

1 hour ago, BigGuy4U said:

As far as we know, it's only the three mentioned in the title. Both Batman and Mr. Freeze's heads leaked, and it seems comic based.

Thank you :( That´s a shame... and a stupid name for the set if it´s no reference to the movie :(

23 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

Thank you :( That´s a shame... and a stupid name for the set if it´s no reference to the movie :(

Is it stupid if it's literally Batman and Robin vs Mr Freeze? 

22 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Is it stupid if it's literally Batman and Robin vs Mr Freeze? 

No, that would be accurate. Is that the real name? If that´s the case i am sorry. "76118 - Batman and Robin & Freeze Battle", which i read everywhere, is stupid. I wouldn´t say anything against "Batman, Robin and Mr Freeze", because it won´t lead to false conclusions.

Edited by Gorilla94

But, "Batman and Robin" isn't just the title of a poorly received movie, it's what they're called. That's what people say. They're the dynamic duo and when people talk about them, they say "Batman and Robin"

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Considering his design, no way it is. It'll just be a tie in comic based set, hopefully with Black Adam

If it's comic based, one of the three figures can even be Batman, like they did with the Aquaman set.

At least I'm hoping to be a location set! Totally bored of all the vehicles! 

Edited by Stormfury

21 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

But, "Batman and Robin" isn't just the title of a poorly received movie, it's what they're called. That's what people say. They're the dynamic duo and when people talk about them, they say "Batman and Robin" 

Ok, it might be a mistake on my side then. English is not my first language and i live in Germany. I know the term "dynamic duo" but never heard or read "Batman and Robin" as a established phrase which isn´t changed by the words sorrounding it. So "Batman and Robin and Alfred are here" would not feel wrong to a native speaker?

latest?cb=20120823204943289304045_BlackMask.jpg.8feebb77cf7ea0201844ad39bd579d48.jpg

Just an Idea I had for Black Mask (torso from 76127 Captain Marvel and the Skrull Attack). I know a Birds of Prey film is coming out next year with Black Mask (Ewan McGregor) and Zsasz (Chris Messina). Even though it's a rated R film I'm still hopeful that we'll get these two Batman villains in the near future.

Edited by PremierComix

20 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

For some reason, as soon as I saw your profile pic, I knew it'd be you talking about King Shark :tongue:

*Cough*

Killer Moth

*Cough*

Hahaha 

On 3/2/2019 at 1:03 PM, Gorilla94 said:

Ok, it might be a mistake on my side then. English is not my first language and i live in Germany. I know the term "dynamic duo" but never heard or read "Batman and Robin" as a established phrase which isn´t changed by the words sorrounding it. So "Batman and Robin and Alfred are here" would not feel wrong to a native speaker?

In that case it would be "Batman, Robin, and Alfred", but the two by themselves would be Batman and Robin.

On 3/2/2019 at 11:03 AM, Gorilla94 said:

The name is probably going to be Batman and Robin: Mr. Freeze Batltle. This is a leaked list of set names  usually, which usually aren’t grammatically correct, like how Batman and Riddler heist doesn’t make sense either.

36 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

The name is probably going to be Batman and Robin: Mr. Freeze Batltle. This is a leaked list of set names  usually, which usually aren’t grammatically correct, like how Batman and Riddler heist doesn’t make sense either.

Who knows, maybe Batman decides to help his pal Ed out :grin: