Modeltrainman

Toy Story 2019

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

I hope for Rex in these! If not, well, we got him 9 years ago...

It'd be a shame if they didn't, as his was a very specific mold that couldn't be used outside of its context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so happy they're doing RC again. I skipped out on him last time because I was only interested in getting new figures, while he can basically be counted as a character. He probably won't be as good looking as last time but I'm hopeful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I got all the sets, polybags, keychains. magnets,  last time(no Duplo, watches, clocks), but I'm still getting everything this time. Anyone else expecting a video game?

Edited by Modeltrainman
edited for clarity. Polybags not bags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What were the bags? I got all the sets, but no Duplo, and have since picked up the Buzz watch and Buzz clock. I don't think we got everything down here, and one set I had to buy online as no local stores ever stocked it. [Woody's Roundup]

I really hope they do clocks again, as I would love to add the Woody and Alien to complete the set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

I got all the sets, polybags, keychains. magnets,  last time(no Duplo, watches, clocks), but I'm still getting everything this time. Anyone else expecting a video game?

I'd probably jump through the roof if they announced a Lego Toy Story game. Fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do we know when the sets come out?

The Incredibles sets came out on April 21st, and the movie was released on June 15th. Toy Story 4 is scheduled for June 21st, so I'd expect around the end of April again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 12:36 AM, BigGuy4U said:

I'd probably jump through the roof if they announced a Lego Toy Story game.

Didn't Woody make an appearance in the recent Incredibles Game? Maybe its a hint of a future game, seeing as Toy Story has a LOT more content than The Incredibles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Didn't Woody make an appearance in the recent Incredibles Game? Maybe its a hint of a future game, seeing as Toy Story has a LOT more content than The Incredibles.

Flik, Sulley, Dory, Lightning McQueen, Linguini and Remy, Wall-E, Russell, Merida, Bing Bong, and Spot were all playable too, so I don't think it's necessarily a hint towards a Toy Story game unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

Flik, Sulley, Dory, Lightning McQueen, Linguini and Remy, Wall-E, Russell, Merida, Bing Bong, and Spot were all playable too, so I don't think it's necessarily a hint towards a Toy Story game unfortunately.

Also Miguel, Kevin and Luxo Jr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

New poster of Bo-Peep, I’m guessing we won’t be getting her clsssic outfit in LEGO form.

 

Someone suggested that this figure would work a lot better as a mini-doll and I hope that that's what Lego is planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this info from works computer today

LEGO TS4 WOODY CAR  10766 £9.00

LEGO TS4 STUNT MAN  10767 £16.00

LEGO TS4 PLAYGROUND 10768 £20.00

LEGO TS4 RV.                  10769 £30.00

LEGO TS4 FUNFAIR        10770 £45.00

LEGO TS4 ROLLERCOASTER 10771 £16.00

So might not be the sets final names as these can get changed just before stock arrives and RRP will be a penny cheaper than quoted prices, but an extra set that I don’t think we knew about yet with set number 10771.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Markypops said:

LEGO TS4 ROLLERCOASTER 10771 £16.00

So might not be the sets final names as these can get changed just before stock arrives and RRP will be a penny cheaper than quoted prices, but an extra set that I don’t think we knew about yet with set number 10771.

Yeah the final names  (I guess they are at least) have indeed leaked a while back. But we didn't know about the roller coaster so that's cool. It sounds kinda cheap however, £16,- for these rollercoaster pieces, I hope it's true, but I don't expect too much of the build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see those characters (Duck and Bunny) being brick-built. Like the Zen Bunny from TLM2 line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I can see those characters (Duck and Bunny) being brick-built. Like the Zen Bunny from TLM2 line

I think with some good prints they could turn out quite nice :cry_happy: 

But then again these are juniors sets :sceptic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Juniors prides itself on big pieces that are easy to build, I think it's more likely they'll be like Lotso from the TS3 sets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

Hmm.. that new teaser was weird.

 

I have a bad feeling about this. Luckily it's just a 30 second teaser. Still we could get some really interesting sets from this movie. Anyway I'm convinced now Bo Beep should be a minidoll. But chances are very small. Still if one theme outside of there own property is going to do it it's Toy Story, that movie is all about bringing different toys together, best way of doing that is minifigures and minidolls together. But it will require tons of new mold and I doubt they'll do that for a juniors theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling the long arms/legs we got with Woody, Jessie and Zurg aren’t gonna return. Thinking maybe we’re gonna get Woody from the Incredibles game, standard head and legs, and Buzz will appear just as he did in the Disney CMF except now with the medium sized legs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, saysonder said:

I have a feeling the long arms/legs we got with Woody, Jessie and Zurg aren’t gonna return. Thinking maybe we’re gonna get Woody from the Incredibles game, standard head and legs, and Buzz will appear just as he did in the Disney CMF except now with the medium sized legs. 

I hope so, I'd rather have Woody and Jessie with standard legs than having them be way taller than the rest of the minifigures. It worked in the containment of the theme, but outside of it it's just weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the long arms/legs will return!

That was such a unique feature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.