Amanda and Tina have been so irregular in their contributions i'd be behind either one. 

I would feel bad about voting for Tina only because of the penalty, that kind of screw up is always the worst way to be voted out. 

We do need a lynch today.

While Tony is still high up on my suspicion list, so are Dez and Amanda.  

Dez has had several conflicting posts appearing to be helpful and then of late as refused to trust the one night result we have from night one (I was protected by the doctor from the scum kill) without proof.  Proof would require the doctor coming forward in public and that is bad for the town and the life of the doctor.  

Since Day 1 Amanda has looked like she was contributing but added nothing of value.  The biggest thing for me was that on Day 1 she was the first to vote just to get things going and she voted for Harry Oldman who it turns out was a gruff loyal jury member.  Then contributes nothing.

Day 2 she came and went and said nothing (even though I called her out several times) until voting started; then she breezed in voted, gave a post and was gone again; she voted for the CJA bandwagon (1st on the vote) which appeared to be an easy lynch.  

Day 3 she breezes in with a long post that indicated she hadn't even bothered to listen to what the Judge had to say about the nights events.

Between the two, Dez is standing out more to me as trying to gather information about the town block; and that is not loyal jury behavior.  And this is also one of the same reasons why Tony is still top of my list; loyal jury members do not need to know the inner workings of the town block put in public for all to see.

For now I will:

Unvote:  Tony (jluck)

Vote:  Dez Hunter (Forresto)

We do need a lynch today and since it would be throwing a vote away...

Unvote: Stephenie Diaz

And

Vote: Amanda

for both the reasons I stated last post in regards to inactivity.

40 minutes ago, Lady K said:

We do need a lynch today.

While Tony is still high up on my suspicion list, so are Dez and Amanda.  

Dez has had several conflicting posts appearing to be helpful and then of late as refused to trust the one night result we have from night one (I was protected by the doctor from the scum kill) without proof.  Proof would require the doctor coming forward in public and that is bad for the town-

Between the two, Dez is standing out more to me as trying to gather information about the town block; and that is not loyal jury behavior.  And this is also one of the same reasons why Tony is still top of my list; loyal jury members do not need to know the inner workings of the town block put in public for all to see.

For now I will:

Unvote:  Tony (jluck)

Vote:  Dez Hunter (Forresto)

I'm not sure if you have been paying attention but as I have repratedly said I had no intention of probing the inner workings of the town block.

I stated I was suspicious of Gary and his supposed connection to a town doctor as in I doubted he actually had a connection.

From the begining Gary and you have been twisting my words to fit your narrative.

Neutral parties go back to my words a page ago. Ignore their responses and just read mine, I asked nothing egregious that would endanger the town block or risk breaching it's security. 

That narrative was both Gary and Stephanie jumping the gun.

@LegoMonorailFan how is that?

Furthermore the votes against me come from Stephanie who I just recently methodically accused. Gary who I momentarily and publically suspected.

Tina and Anthony who have only contributed with a vote before once again disapparing to the void. Where are you @Actor Builder and @Umbra-Manis? Why the sudden silence? 

And finally Jared for me when the eyes of suspicion started to focus on him.

Well it seems we are definitely close to a lynch today which is good, though it seems I'm one of the front-runners. As for my defense I don't think I can say much for my actions. I would have liked to have said more on Day 2 but got sick. And today I have posted what I have thought. I suppose it's just the way I post or something. I have always been like this. Not much else I can say but I'm not scum. I will however give some thought on the other front-runner (who I believe has 4 votes right now) Dez. This is what I said yesterday. 

"After looking back Mr. Hunter also gives me the chills. He first voted for Clifford for no other reason then to try and have a lynch. Before this post he made no suspensions about Clifford. After this Gary voted for Dez and Dez fired back with an in unvote for Clifford and a vote for Gary. It all seemed like Dez just wanted a lynch, and he did not show any thought as to why the person he was voting for deserved a lynch." 

I still think this is true. He never had any thought about Clifford tell he started getting votes. Then he jumps on the band-wagon giving no other reason then wanting a lynch for his vote. Harry (not Gary) calls him out and votes for him, Dez then comes back and says 

"However your prior responses have contributed us little insight this day other then to sow mistrust and discontent and your poor argument against me, for doing nothing different then others have so far done, has led me to suspect your gruff attitude is nothing more then a veneer."

He had never called out Harry about this at all until he voted for him. Dez says that Harry had contributed little insight all day yet never saying this before Harry voted for him. Then there is what he said today. 

"And why should we trust you or your claim? Why the clandestine conversation between you and this doctor?"

If Gary were to answer this question it could hurt the town block. Yet for some reason Dez wants to know what's going on. Dez is no noobie so he must know things like this. Overall it to me Dez has been acting very odd, not only that but we need a lynch today,. 

Vote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

We do need a lynch today and since it would be throwing a vote away...

Unvote: Stephenie Diaz

And

Vote: Amanda

for both the reasons I stated last post in regards to inactivity.

I'm not sure if you have been paying attention but as I have repratedly said I had no intention of probing the inner workings of the town block.

I stated I was suspicious of Gary and his supposed connection to a town doctor as in I doubted he actually had a connection.

From the begining Gary and you have been twisting my words to fit your narrative.

Neutral parties go back to my words a page ago. Ignore their responses and just read mine, I asked nothing egregious that would endanger the town block or risk breaching it's security. 

@LegoMonorailFan how is that?

You can say all you want that you weren't probing, but we don't know what's true and what's false. Therefore we speculate on what the truth may be. Personally, I'm not concerned about what your intention was in asking. I'm concerned that you were asking in the first place. A concerned townie should know not to ask such things for the safety of the town. If it's confirmation your looking for, your not going to get it. Why? Again, for the safety of the town.

On the flip side, would a scum make such a dumb move as to ask about the block? Probably not. Which is why I'm not all that suspicious of you.

And there we go with the revenge vote ending the trifecta of those who barely participate so they can act like they do.

I have clarified and defended my actions. Review my last posts.

I never wanted a reveal of the town block. Gary and Stephanie jumped the gun and put words in my mouth that were never there.

51 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Furthermore the votes against me come from Stephanie who I just recently methodically accused. Gary who I momentarily and publically suspected.

Ignore their responses and just read mine? So basically what you're saying is "ignore accusations and questions levied against me and just listen to my side of the story". That doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Furthermore, the question of my connection to the town doctor is loaded: it's intended to draw out a claim, or gather information on the town block. What answer were you looking for? 

Hi. IN a bit of rush, but I'll check in if I can later.

Dez's behaviour worries me less than Amanda's long silence followed by pop-up essays.

VOTE: Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4)

13 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Ignore their responses and just read mine? So basically what you're saying is "ignore accusations and questions levied against me and just listen to my side of the story". That doesn't sound suspicious at all.

Furthermore, the question of my connection to the town doctor is loaded: it's intended to draw out a claim, or gather information on the town block. What answer were you looking for? 

Once again manipulating what I said. I'm not silencing your accusations. You have made your position quite clear and if someone hasnt heard your points already then they're clearly not participating.

I said you misconstrued my words from the start.

Therefore I asked people to judge me by what I said.

If they find me suspicious, scummy, and deserving of a vote so be it. But I want them to do so by my actions not by your interpretation. 

Unless we get two more votes for Amanda, I don't think she's going to get the lynch. So unless she gets two more votes I'm going to change my vote.

Unvote: Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4)

48 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Unless we get two more votes for Amanda, I don't think she's going to get the lynch. So unless she gets two more votes I'm going to change my vote.

You are making a terrible mistake.

Amanda has done the bare minimum to stay in the game and has voted with who she thinks is the winning side.

Unlike Amanda I've actively participated in the conversation in a positive direction. Amanda meanwhile will coast by in the shadows along with Tina and Anthony doing the bare minimum to get by.

@Kintobor the truth is I thought I was asking an innocent enough question to get the conversation moving which at the time felt extraordinarily slow. 

In my experience accepting things at face value get ya killed and get everyone around you killed. Wo I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm somewhat skeptical and cynical. 

I had no idea it was unspoken rule to even ask about the town block. 

Why did you even speak about it publically?

4 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Why did you even speak about it publically?

It's the town's right to know about what's happening behind the scenes in the block, but actively pressing for more information just seems like someone looking for power roles and the identities within the block. It's imperative that they do know who they can trust through a spokesperson. I saw people pushing on Stephanie, I pushed back by telling the town about the Doctor's protection of her. 

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I don’t agree with this choice. Yes, we still need more votes but losing yours just moves us further away from our goal. You’re actively working to prevent the lynch.

whats the vote count and time @mediumsnowman?

@Forresto, I know. Amanda is scum. I'm Almost certain. 

I feel like this is all on me. Vote for you and get a lynch, or stand by my case against Amanda resulting in no lynch (assuming no one changes their vote to Amanda as well).

Is there anyone that wishes to change their vote to Amanda?

Vote Count:

6 votes for Dez Hunter (Forresto): Kintober, Umbra-Manis, Actor Builder, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, LegoMonorailFan

4 votes for Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4):  jluck, Tariq j, Forresto, Kwatchi

3 votes for Tina Hooper (Umbra-Manis): Penalty x3

Nonvoting (0)

With 10 jurors remaining, a majority of 6 is required to lynch. Approximately 1 1/2 hours remain in the day. 

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

@Forresto, I know. Amanda is scum. I'm Almost certain. 

I feel like this is all on me. Vote for you and get a lynch, or stand by my case against Amanda resulting in no lynch (assuming no one changes their vote to Amanda as well).

Is there anyone that wishes to change their vote to Amanda?

I've done nothing wrong. I've participated. Amanda hasnt.

You can choose. If I'm close to being lynched no one else is going to vote for Amanda. 

If you think she is scum only you can change that and help us get her out. Vote for Amanda. 

@LegoMonorailFan if you vote for Amanda it's tied between me and her

4 minutes ago, jluck said:

I don’t agree with this choice. Yes, we still need more votes but losing yours just moves us further away from our goal. You’re actively working to prevent the lynch.

We've secured a lynch, though. Unless you're supporting Clifford remove his vote, thus ensuring a third day of the town spinning it's wheels in a no lynch scenario.

Pardon my long absences, the grind keeps grinding.

As for Lady K's request on my opinion of the last 2-3 days:

I think day 1 was a pretty typical day one, albeit a bit more long winded than a typical day 1 given the number of players. The no lynch was fine with me. Day two is really where things went down the drain as we got absolutely zippo off the night and there didn't seem to be any signs of a block either (too early anyway, imo). The two drop outs and subsequent replacements really added to the melee, and the no lynch really hindered the flow of info (which is partially my fault). Today has been better in my opinion, and I think finally having a lynch will get us something productive. 

You know what screw it.

Unvote: Dez Hunter (Forresto)

Vote: Amanda Callahan (Khscarymovie4)

But, this can change.

8 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

@Lady K? Any opinions?

Yes, I firmly believe we need a lynch today; Dez is our best choice.  By moving your vote you vote with the town and ensure a lynch today; it was the right thing to do.

10 minutes ago, Forresto said:

I've done nothing wrong. I've participated. Amanda hasnt.

You can choose. If I'm close to being lynched no one else is going to vote for Amanda. 

If you think she is scum only you can change that and help us get her out. Vote for Amanda. 

@LegoMonorailFan if you vote for Amanda it's tied between me and her

And ensures a third day of no lynch....not a very townie thing to do.  There is such a thing as sacrificing for the town benefit; but your are encouraging a spit town; how is this helpful?

13 minutes ago, jluck said:

So your goal isn't the town goal or in the best interest of the town?  Noted for tomorrows lynch (Day 4)

3 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

You know what screw it.

But, this can change.

Why the hell? There is literally 1 hour left in the day..

3 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

You know what screw it.

Why? *huh*  are you splitting the town?  The crime family is going to win if this is how the town keeps on acting.......

5 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

You know what screw it.

:sceptic: 
Really? You're going to have us enter Day 4 at the exact same spot we were at Day 1? Voting for Amanda at this point is not going to get us anywhere: that bandwagon isn't going to start off within an hour of time left. Clifford, you're going to doom us all.