Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

Heckz finally opens his mouth, after pretending to pretend that he was listening in order to appear to have better things to ponder on.

"If we want to assault the Bone-apart Fort, it sounds to me like we may need a distraction. And per the story of Miss Whiteface and Mister Hatty, you are all in hot water with this new 'council'. Well, the good news is, I'm one-hundred percent sure that there is a sixty percent chance of me not being wanted by the Watch or the Paladins., seeing as I joined your ragtag bunch just recently. My proposition is simple: I go to the front door and give them the most grandiose, bombastic, razzle-dazzle diversion they could only dream of witnessing. Maybe I could even bewitch a little fog, like the gross black thing there is suggesting."

He smiles and expectantly awaits any sort of positive response.

14 hours ago, Alfadas said:

Seeing everyone rather interested in the Book and Arthur acting quite strange, Torald decides it's better, for now, to put the Book away again. I am also not quite sure of the significance of this book, but I am aware that it has some powers of it's own. Anyway, if people who know more about this want to guide me into using this Book properly, I'd most likely oblige. 

The weather mage is visibly discontented as the barbarian puts away the book which was just named "a legendary tome of demonology".

"Oh no, Ronald, don't be silly! You know just as well as I that that there spellbook could be in better hands, especially in the fine manicured hands of an experienced spellcaster which has bravely fought an army of demons alongside your muscly self..."

He greedily awaits to see the book again, perhaps even be allowed to leaf through a few pages...

6 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"That book, if what he's saying is true, is a legendary tome of demonology. From what stories I've heard it may be one of the most powerful magic texts in existence."

If it's about demons, we should look at it, right? It could tell us something about this Rosier's motives. 

17 minutes ago, Cutcobra said:

"If we want to assault the Bone-apart Fort, it sounds to me like we may need a distraction. And per the story of Miss Whiteface and Mister Hatty, you are all in hot water with this new 'council'. Well, the good news is, I'm one-hundred percent sure that there is a sixty percent chance of me not being wanted by the Watch or the Paladins., seeing as I joined your ragtag bunch just recently. My proposition is simple: I go to the front door and give them the most grandiose, bombastic, razzle-dazzle diversion they could only dream of witnessing. Maybe I could even bewitch a little fog, like the gross black thing there is suggesting."

That's... actually not a terrible plan. Lind, you're a tagalong too, right? You'd make good bait. 

All that said, where's Lawrence? I want to hear from the Oracle party. 

43 minutes ago, Cutcobra said:

Heckz finally opens his mouth, after pretending to pretend that he was listening in order to appear to have better things to ponder on.

The weather mage is visibly discontented as the barbarian puts away the book which was just named "a legendary tome of demonology".

"Oh no, Ronald, don't be silly! You know just as well as I that that there spellbook could be in better hands, especially in the fine manicured hands of an experienced spellcaster which has bravely fought an army of demons alongside your muscly self..."

He greedily awaits to see the book again, perhaps even be allowed to leaf through a few pages...

"Touch it and I cut your hands off, cheekbones. I wouldn't trust you with something that important as far as I can throw you. That said, your plan is a good one."

32 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

If it's about demons, we should look at it, right? It could tell us something about this Rosier's motives. 

"That is true, though I'd say that the value in reading it would be more in finding a way of either killing or banishing them, permanently."

34 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

That's... actually not a terrible plan. Lind, you're a tagalong too, right? You'd make good bait. 

"Benji was in the Faerie while this Founder stuff was happening, I doubt they'd be after him either."

"That said, if we are making plans for an assault, I do have an idea of my own. There is a rather large number of broomsticks in this party's possession, and an even larger number of people who can use them. I suggest we take advantage of the special properties of these, the ability to fly, to enter the fortress from the air. Now, if we did this we'd have to distract the enemy dragons I understand are flying about. Of course Ulric's planned destruction of the Hovel Wall will draw at least some of them away, but to make certain as many of them as possible are away we'd need an additional distraction. For this purpose I'd suggest Hoke and a number of other heroes draw them away. To be honest, there's no way that dragon of his is getting close to the fortress unnoticed, so we might as well work that into our plan."

"Well, we headed to the shrine of Fabula Sibylla to find out what happened to the Oracle. The shrine was sealed by magic, but Lord Boomingham was able to figure out the riddle and get the door open. Inside it was all a mess with pixie dust floating about everywhere...and I mean everywhere! There was a horrid stench of decay coming from the Atrium and inside there was a huge hole where a dark druid was hiding. The stench came from some slimy fungus or something, which seems to have killed all the plants in the building. We defeated the dark druid, but in the fight the tunnels from which he came were blocked off.

"Instead, we found behind a rug a portal that took us to somewhere Germ believes he had been to before, Dastan. Apparently, he encountered Rosier there before. Anyway, there were tracks leading to and from the portal and it appeared that something large (the size of a small boulder or cart) had been dragged to the portal. We followed the tracks and came a place where there were dead Fairies all over. That's where we encountered Elphaba. Apparently, it was the Lost Forest of Babeleth, close to Fellcrest. There was a large strange plant that seemed to have sprung up unnaturally and when Torald and Ezeran dug around it, it turned out that that it had been growing from that book Torald has now.

"When we returned to Eubric through the portal, we remembered a fresh flower we had found by the dark druid and figured it must have come from the Hanging Gardens. So that is where we went. We met a lady walking a dog. When Torald removed the dog's strange collar it turned into some kind of demon warg or something and ran off for no apparent reason with the words "Thanks, mortal" Anyway, we discovered there that there are white roots growing under the whole hanging gardens and possibly under the whole city, though it seems that the hanging Gardens were their place of origin, and the Gazebo more specifically. When we went there, we encountered Lady Luck watching over all the flowers. We fought her, but escaped when it seemed fruitless. She did tell us that she did not even know for what purpose they were raised from the dead. She seemed to feel that what they were doing here was right with the corruption Eubric was experiencing...but I guess that is obvious.

"We then found Wally, here, He was shut in some weird magic door. It was then that we discovered that his fiancee, who we had just talked to in the gardens and who had told us that Wally was missing, had actually died...which made things really weird for us. Anyway, he had been investigating the white root infestation and...well, if he wants to explain more, he can, but basically he discovered that the roots were coming from the centre of the park. He took us there, our mages carved out a hole and then the ground just caved in under us.

"Underground, we found a sort of village of zombies. They tried to get us to eat the roots and Boomingham did and became all weird, apparently dying. A Phoenix Essence healed him up. We then fought the zombies to free the Oracle who was held in some sort of magic cage of sorts. We cracked the code (which was Rosier the Seductress), and released the Oracle...shortly later we ran into you all."

1 hour ago, Cutcobra said:

Maybe I could even bewitch a little fog, like the gross black thing there is suggesting."

What do you mean gross? Like I smell or something, then Germ smelled himself. Maybe I could use a shower. Hell, I would even accept ulgy or creepy, but gross. It is not like you are some prize (you ulgy @$$ peacock). 

18 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Touch it and I cut your hands off, cheekbones. I wouldn't trust you with something that important as far as I can throw you. That said, your plan is a good one."

Jeez would you cut me too? If I grabbed the book. 

1 hour ago, The Legonater said:

All that said, where's Lawrence? I want to hear from the Oracle party

Who knows? He (and Eric) seems to be out of half the time. And I don't feel like telling the story again. I am going to let someone else tell it. 

5 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Jeez would you cut me too? If I grabbed the book. 

Throlar leaned in and whispered to the strange man saying;

"I wouldn't really cut his hands off, that was just a bit of hyperbole. No need to tell him that though."

Edited by Lord Duvors

35 minutes ago, Palathadric said:

"Anyway, we discovered there that there are white roots growing under the whole hanging gardens and possibly under the whole city, though it seems that the hanging Gardens were their place of origin, and the Gazebo more specifically.

Anyway, he had been investigating the white root infestation and...well, if he wants to explain more, he can, but basically he discovered that the roots were coming from the centre of the park. He took us there, our mages carved out a hole and then the ground just caved in under us."

Wait, what? We found similar roots in the sewer, and tunnels of the Dragon House. You said this book grew a plant? That can't be a coincidence, can it?

Wally, was it? Tell us anything you've found about these roots.

3 hours ago, The Legonater said:

Wait, what? We found similar roots in the sewer, and tunnels of the Dragon House. You said this book grew a plant? That can't be a coincidence, can it?

Wally, was it? Tell us anything you've found about these roots.

Waldorf who had been helping himself to rather stiff drinks comments.
heroicaquest124-waldorf.jpg
"What's the use?" *Sniff* "She's dead. I've buried her twice now..."

15 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Waldorf who had been helping himself to rather stiff drinks comments.
"What's the use?" *Sniff* "She's dead. I've buried her twice now..."

Dyric gives a deep, bealeagured sigh at the response. With a firm nod, Rone looked the young man in the eye.

Look, kid, I get it. I've been there, it sucks. But right now, this is war, and if we don't put together the pieces now, a whole lot more loved ones are going to die. Dyric points a figure at Bellanotte. Her family is on the chopping block. They aren't alone. I've seen hangings before, and I refuse to be privy to any more. 

Your girl is dead. You can't change that. These forces think they can replicate the dead, but they can't. Not really. If you want to make her death mean something, then fight in her name and help us take down these fakers and their master. What do you know about these roots? We're counting on you, Wally. 

While we're at it, can someone tell me more about that book? What's the potential of it being responsible for any of this?

5 hours ago, Palathadric said:

-Wall of Text- 

Karie rubs her hands together, trying to piece information together.

"You said there's a city of undead where they're eating the white vines? When we rescued the Fae One, she too was being covered in strange white vines as well. She was weak and in pain, almost-" Karie's eyes widened.

"On the verge of death." She looked to the others with a panicked look. "I think I know what she's doing, although it's just a hunch at this point. What if the Rosier's turning this city into a necropolis?"

8 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"That said, if we are making plans for an assault, I do have an idea of my own. There is a rather large number of broomsticks in this party's possession, and an even larger number of people who can use them. I suggest we take advantage of the special properties of these, the ability to fly, to enter the fortress from the air. Now, if we did this we'd have to distract the enemy dragons I understand are flying about. Of course Ulric's planned destruction of the Hovel Wall will draw at least some of them away, but to make certain as many of them as possible are away we'd need an additional distraction. For this purpose I'd suggest Hoke and a number of other heroes draw them away. To be honest, there's no way that dragon of his is getting close to the fortress unnoticed, so we might as well work that into our plan."

"We could certainy get all the broomsticks flying. The problem is the tremendous amount of ether that would probably cost us, leaving us powerless for any future fight."

He then smiles.

"And, yes, I know you are intimidated by my cheekbones. No need to mention it."

7 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

What do you mean gross? Like I smell or something, then Germ smelled himself. Maybe I could use a shower. Hell, I would even accept ulgy or creepy, but gross. It is not like you are some prize (you ulgy @$$ peacock).

Heckz quickly turns to the demon with a disdainful scowl, scanning the demon from head to toe. He then turns to his original position again.

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

"On the verge of death." She looked to the others with a panicked look. "I think I know what she's doing, although it's just a hunch at this point. What if the Rosier's turning this city into a necropolis?"

"You think the archdemon of seduction simply wants to turn some dirty city into a necropolis? That does not quite add up. If anything, she may be turning everyone into some sort of macabre sex-slave. An even better theory would be that this "Rosier" is after my head. Surely she just wants to eliminate the other seductive competition."

Says Heckz, actually believing his feedback to be constructive.

10 hours ago, Cutcobra said:

Torald, thanks. And thanks for the compliment, but I don't think the book will like it very much. When I picked it up, I was unconscious for I don't know how long. We don't have the time to get a powerful mage being useless unconscious while we are trying to get to an even more powerful Demon. So, for now I'll keep it on me. When the time comes to use it, we will decide, together, as a group, what to do with it. Okay? Good. 

9 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

"Touch it and I cut your hands off, cheekbones. I wouldn't trust you with something that important as far as I can throw you. That said, your plan is a good one.

Thanks, Throlar. Though cutting of hands might be a bit too rigorous. 

4 hours ago, Kintobor said:

What if the Rosier's turning this city into a necropolis?"

A what? 

1 hour ago, Cutcobra said:

Heckz quickly turns to the demon with a disdainful scowl, scanning the demon from head to toe. He then turns to his original position again.

"You think the archdemon of seduction simply wants to turn some dirty city into a necropolis? That does not quite add up. If anything, she may be turning everyone into some sort of macabre sex-slave. An even better theory would be that this "Rosier" is after my head. Surely she just wants to eliminate the other seductive competition."

Says Heckz, actually believing his feedback to be constructive.

I think, I just performed a miracle, I shut him up...

What!? You mean she doesn't want to keep you around for some sort of "super sex slave"! She would be so lucky to get to "snoo snoo" you to death. I mean am I right everyone? I think we are all jealous of you! As Germ told him of this blatant lie he wondered if Heckz was "dumb" enough to believe it. 

49 minutes ago, Alfadas said:

When the time comes to use it, we will decide, together, as a group, what to do with it. Okay? Good. 

Thanks, Throlar. Though cutting of hands might be a bit too rigorous. 

I say we unleash the demons in the book. If their is enough of them they will probably beat the snot out of our enemies for us. And they probably do it to just out of gratitude for being freed. Then he gets the impression the others were giving him bad thoughts. OK, maybe you should keep that book away from me. 

Mostly just trying to talk to Torald. I don't know, they didn't seem to tough to me. Take a good blade strike and they come clean off. 

3 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

A what? 

A city of the dead.

I'm not sure I buy it, Karie. Why fabricate living people when you're goal is to turn people undead? But you are on to something: Rosier's plan definitely involves Eubric as a whole.   

3 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I say we unleash the demons in the book. If their is enough of them they will probably beat the snot out of our enemies for us. And they probably do it to just out of gratitude for being freed. Then he gets the impression the others were giving him bad thoughts. OK, maybe you should keep that book away from me. 

Unleashing more demons only sounds like it'd make our problem worse. Besides, of that book is growing plants, then I'm not unconvinced that it might be the cause of all this.

Boomingham looks up form the bar, where he has been busy keeping the weepy Waldorf company, matching him (almost, but not quite, still vaguely aware of the responsibility) drink for drink.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:15 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

heroicanpc-scheherazade2.jpg
"They didn't kick me out, I quit. Wasn't going to stick around there after they practically shut down the place."

"Ah, just admit you missed me."

On 7/9/2018 at 5:40 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

42748028751_4a3f08bf58_t.jpg
"I miss my companions everyday. Each one of them I watched perish in their own time. I tried to comfort them each in their passing. As I told you in the Faerie, the dust is our life essence, by it we live and breath, it moulds us, shapes us, conforms to us. When I was held captive by Rosier, I dreamed of my friends, now that I am among you my heart so wishes to see them again. Indeed from your descriptors it sounds just like them, but... I know that it can't be. I'm afraid I do not know what to make about these impostors, but that they would dishonor the memory of my dear companions, I would tear the hearts out of each and every one of them."

"That's rather my concern, honestly. They seem to not genuinely not know they aren't the original Founders, which puts us in a bit of a bind... they're based solely on your memories of them..." Boomingham sucks on his cheek. "Which perhaps means you also subconsciously don't believe Heroica is as strong as it once was. I can assure you, we're about to prove you wrong."

15 hours ago, Palathadric said:

"...Underground, we found a sort of village of zombies. They tried to get us to eat the roots and Boomingham did and became all weird, apparently dying. A Phoenix Essence healed him up. We then fought the zombies to free the Oracle who was held in some sort of magic cage of sorts. We cracked the code (which was Rosier the Seductress), and released the Oracle...shortly later we ran into you all."

"That's more of less the long and the short of it," says Boomingham. "As Thorlar said, only really important detail to add is my little conversation with Rosier. She indicated she may be responsible for the Founders, but she isn't necessarily working right along side them. That, and she's not so much interested in the city. She's interested in that-" he points to the Fey One. "The Faiere is... well, devoid of Faries, it would seem. She ate 'em all up, and now she doesn't know where they are or where to turn. Sounds like the logic of the insatiably hungry, turning a blind eye to the idea that if you eat all the food then the food is gone. Not smart, but not something I'm thinking we can talk her out of."

Boomingham exhales. "Truth told, I don't think it much matters what we learned. Our mission is the same as when we began. Kill the fake founders, save everyone in the fort, liberate the city. Now we just know we got to kill Rosier too. Torald, I'm thinking that book you've found might be the way to get her back where she came from. Ain't that right, Elphaba? Arthur? Gibbin?"

"My two concerns are this: are Rosier and the Founders together, or are we going to have to split up again? And how do we get across that body of water. If we take a boat they see us coming."

11 hours ago, The Legonater said:

Dyric gives a deep, bealeagured sigh at the response. With a firm nod, Rone looked the young man in the eye.

Look, kid, I get it. I've been there, it sucks. But right now, this is war, and if we don't put together the pieces now, a whole lot more loved ones are going to die. Dyric points a figure at Bellanotte. Her family is on the chopping block. They aren't alone. I've seen hangings before, and I refuse to be privy to any more. 

Your girl is dead. You can't change that. These forces think they can replicate the dead, but they can't. Not really. If you want to make her death mean something, then fight in her name and help us take down these fakers and their master. What do you know about these roots? We're counting on you, Wally. 

While we're at it, can someone tell me more about that book? What's the potential of it being responsible for any of this?

"I wish I had simply kept sleeping at least then we would still be together..." The mage gives a big sigh before continuing. "The roots are demonic in nature and seem to be spreading from some sort of source deep under Eubric."

11 hours ago, The Legonater said:

25404690297_36491a070f_t.jpg
"For as long as that book has been around it's goal has been bent on releasing demonic forces into our world. From my research nearly all archdemon appearances have been linked back to that book. From what we saw in Dastan, I think we can safely assume that Rosier's dark druids finally acquired enough Fairy Dust and with the help of a copy of the book gave Rosier corporeal form."

4 minutes ago, Zepher said:

"That's more of less the long and the short of it," says Boomingham. "As Thorlar said, only really important detail to add is my little conversation with Rosier. She indicated she may be responsible for the Founders, but she isn't necessarily working right along side them. That, and she's not so much interested in the city. She's interested in that-" he points to the Fey One. "The Faiere is... well, devoid of Faries, it would seem. She ate 'em all up, and now she doesn't know where they are or where to turn. Sounds like the logic of the insatiably hungry, turning a blind eye to the idea that if you eat all the food then the food is gone. Not smart, but not something I'm thinking we can talk her out of."

"That's partially true... she now knows where they are." Euflear struggles for a bit unsure of whether she should go on.

10 minutes ago, Zepher said:

And how do we get across that body of water. If we take a boat they see us coming."

38613641175_2cbff027fb_t.jpg
"Fort Freedom is on the lookout for any of the Bonaparte fleet, if we had access to another boat, ya might be able to slip past them and at least avoid being blown out of the sky by a cannon."

3 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"I wish I had simply kept sleeping at least then we would still be together..." The mage gives a big sigh before continuing. "The roots are demonic in nature and seem to be spreading from some sort of source deep under Eubric."

"That's partially true... she now knows where they are." Euflear struggles for a bit unsure of whether she should go on.

"Fort Freedom is on the lookout for any of the Bonaparte fleet, if we had access to another boat, ya might be able to slip past them and at least avoid being blown out of the sky by a cannon."

Matthias pipes up, glad to finally have some direction in the mess. "So it sounds like we have two options, or maybe we do both: some of us go under Eubric, to see if we can't take out the demonic power source, and the rest of us find a boat - doesn't Master Guts have one? Has anyone seen him lately?"

Then the faerie veteran's uncertain words rebound into the druid's consciousness. "What do you mean, precisely, that Rosier knows where 'they' are? Has Rosier found the Faerie again? Do you mean the archdemon has somehow found ...you? ...Veteran Euflear?" The gnome struggles to figure out the right form of address for the Fey One.

7 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"No.....can't be." Hoke mutters to himself, trying to dismiss the thought entirely.

Then he remembers another thing from that time.

"For those who were in Dastan, do you run across any Dragons?  One name Vipera?"

39 minutes ago, Zepher said:

"My two concerns are this: are Rosier and the Founders together, or are we going to have to split up again? And how do we get across that body of water. If we take a boat they see us coming."

I don't care about killing Rosier, only saving the city. Point me in the direction of those Fakers. 

Just now, UsernameMDM said:

"No.....can't be." Hoke mutters to himself, trying to dismiss the thought entirely.

It has to be. We all know it. It's the old Temple

16 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

25404690297_36491a070f_t.jpg
"For as long as that book has been around it's goal has been bent on releasing demonic forces into our world. From my research nearly all archdemon appearances have been linked back to that book. From what we saw in Dastan, I think we can safely assume that Rosier's dark druids finally acquired enough Fairy Dust and with the help of a copy of the book gave Rosier corporeal form."

And our troubles predictably worsen. Is she trying to eat Olegia now? Is that the plan?

18 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Don't leave us hanging, Euflear. You're in this just as much as we are, if not more. 

30 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

19 minutes ago, StickFig said:

- doesn't Master Guts have one? Has anyone seen him lately?"

I reckon Guts has long since set sail.  However, does any one know if the Magpie is still in town?

2 hours ago, The Legonater said:

A city of the dead.

I'm not sure I buy it, Karie. Why fabricate living people when you're goal is to turn people undead? But you are on to something: Rosier's plan definitely involves Eubric as a whole. 

"The Founders showed up months back. As I said earlier, they're the ones ultimately behind the houses being dissolved. They're behind every scandal that sent them packing. We know that they are fake, and we know they're made of fairy dust. Clearly once what the Rosier has planned for this city comes to fruition, there won't be a need for them any longer.

The way I look at the Founders is this: they're not actually the true threat here: they're a distraction and the initial calvary charge to whatever the Rosier has planned for the city. They are a diversion to keep attention away from what she's doing."

Just now, The Legonater said:

Karie frowned. "Ulric told us about an old temple to Zoot beneath the city. My group considered scouting it out, as that's where the sending stone from Byblos was found near. Is that the same temple as what you two are talking about?"

32 minutes ago, The Legonater said:

24 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Karie frowned. "Ulric told us about an old temple to Zoot beneath the city. My group considered scouting it out, as that's where the sending stone from Byblos was found near. Is that the same temple as what you two are talking about?"

The dark metallic orb in Hoke glove vibrated to a hum, almost shaking his whole arm.  He clenched his fist to wield his concentration to make it stop, but it refused.  It wanted to return to the chaos.

"Enough!" he commands the orb.

He collects himself as the orb returns to it's dormant state.

"If it is, it won't be standing when we are done."

35 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

"The Founders showed up months back. As I said earlier, they're the ones ultimately behind the houses being dissolved. They're behind every scandal that sent them packing. We know that they are fake, and we know they're made of fairy dust. Clearly once what the Rosier has planned for this city comes to fruition, there won't be a need for them any longer.

The way I look at the Founders is this: they're not actually the true threat here: they're a distraction and the initial calvary charge to whatever the Rosier has planned for the city. They are a diversion to keep attention away from what she's doing."

Karie frowned. "Ulric told us about an old temple to Zoot beneath the city. My group considered scouting it out, as that's where the sending stone from Byblos was found near. Is that the same temple as what you two are talking about?"

Say what you want, but right now the Founders are tearing Eubric by its seams and Rosier has been content to leave if well enough alone. Lawrence claims she doesn't care about them, the evidence says she was involved in creating them, and you think they're an intentional part of her plan. We can't all be right at once. 

If Rosier has a plan for the city, it starts at the Temple of Zoot. Yes, it's the same one. Years ago Wren made her power play there, we had to go under- 

Oh. Oh.

There's a path to the Temple directly under Heroica. Rosier doesn't care about the Founders bears they've already done their job - pushing us out

Just now, The Legonater said:

Say what you want, but right now the Founders are tearing Eubric by its seams and Rosier has been content to leave if well enough alone. Lawrence claims she doesn't care about them, the evidence says she was involved in creating them, and you think they're an intentional part of her plan. We can't all be right at once. 

If Rosier has a plan for the city, it starts at the Temple of Zoot. Yes, it's the same one. Years ago Wren made her power play there, we had to go under- 

Oh. Oh.

There's a path to the Temple directly under Heroica. Rosier doesn't care about the Founders bears they've already done their job - pushing us out

"What if the goal was pushing us out of the building." Karie questions. "What if what the Rosier wants is in the Hall? Like the Nörnalis? What if she needed us out of the Hall in order to get at it?"

Heckz drinks a Nostrum and consumes some Smelling Salts.

He kind of felt left out after hearing there was a pathway to a temple underneath Heroica Hall, which he erroneously assumes to have been some sort of secret partying place to which the other heroes never invited him to.

The mage approaches Elphaba.

"Elphaboo, long time no see. Say, do you perchance have some nifty arcane objects for sale hidden somewhere on your person? Those ether cores of yours could prove useful."

Worries about having some sort of ether addiction crept up on Heckz. Who knows which wrinkles withdrawal would wreak, he thought.