Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, hopefully he wears his helmet at some point to justify this figure but I doubt it. I hope we get an exclusive armor-less Thanos in the D2C. Does that set also have a March 1st release date? 

Not confirmed, only regular sets are set to be released by march 1 I believe.

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

This isn't quite the place to ask, but here we are: where did you get that info? I don't think I've heard that yet...

I have read that too. I also remember that this movie (Infinity War) is the saga where it focus in Thanos collecting all the stones and the next Avengers movie (the 4th) will be the aftermath of what has been done. 

3 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Glad you're getting lots of use from that eye-rolling emoticon :thumbup:

Thank you for your contribution to the discussion ?

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I have read that too. I also remember that this movie (Infinity War) is the saga where it focus in Thanos collecting all the stones and the next Avengers movie (the 4th) will be the aftermath of what has been done. 

I also read that he will come back. I do not know if it will be the main enemy, or the only enemy, I do not know how screentime, but they said that it will come back

????????????

I also thought that, the reason for a recycled Thanos, could be the need for new bigfigs for Hulk and Black Dwarf ?

Edited by Alberto Brick

7 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

This isn't quite the place to ask, but here we are: where did you get that info? I don't think I've heard that yet...

Glad you're getting lots of use from that eye-rolling emoticon :thumbup:

https://screenrant.com/avengers-4-thanos-return-josh-brolin-announcement/

He’s been rumored to appear for a while and confirmed this summer. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

It looks as if Thanos was the final straw. MarioPower is gone from Instagram. However, last night he started a store page on the platform, he says he will be selling Infinity War minifigures very soon!

11 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

It looks as if Thanos was the final straw. MarioPower is gone from Instagram. However, last night he started a store page on the platform, he says he will be selling Infinity War minifigures very soon!

Do you have a link to the page

1 minute ago, Aegis2000 said:

It will be findable under mp_bricks on Instagram. If they’re being made commercially available, would pictures count as leaks? 

If he is not supposed to have them and sell them then yes

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

It will be findable under mp_sales on Instagram. If they’re being made commercially available, would pictures count as leaks? 

Same thing with @agoodfella77 he had the BP figs but because it is unreleased it is considered as leaked. 

But then again he uploaded that on IG and also YT.

This means TLG is very serious about the leaked nowadays. Too risky for our leakers.. their account can be taken down. 

They picked probably the worst time to take the accounts down - as we've already seen some of the main figures of importance and they all are, at a quality level, weak and easily beatable by rival companies and custom figure makers so not much worry about a rival company copying the designs or anything. Granted it's leaks and things so it's kind of expected, but it would have served them better to have someone sneakily leak out one of the better Infinity War figures before the take-down. Plus we only have seven days or so before the catalogue leaks start to arrive... so they left it a bit late.

Just now, Scarilian said:

They picked probably the worst time to take the accounts down - as we've already seen some of the main figures of importance and they all are, at a quality level, weak and easily beatable by rival companies and custom figure makers so not much worry about a rival company copying the designs or anything. Granted it's leaks and things so it's kind of expected, but it would have served them better to have someone sneakily leak out one of the better Infinity War figures before the take-down. Plus we only have seven days or so before the catalogue leaks start to arrive... so they left it a bit late.

The thing is based on the catalogue that already leaked, i think Lego is following suit to what they did for gotg 2 and not include infinity war sets in the catalogue. So we might not see them for another month or two

Mariopower_56 just posted another IW leak, don't get your hopes up, it's just one of Proxima Midnight and an Outrider. The images are somewhat better quality but nothing that special or new

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Eh we've only seen like four figures out of the huge cast they're going for in this movie. If by rival companies you mean bootleggers, they would definitely copy the designs no matter how bad you think they are, they've copied a lot worse.

And honestly at this point, I'm only excited for a minifig-sized Groot, and hopefully new facial expressions for everyone at least. I think Spider-Man is going to end up being the most detailed figure of this wave.

I can't find the leaks and probably don't really want to but did they do something okay with the Outriders' posture or are they too upright? Do they have satyr/Gremlin legs?

And did they do Ebony Maw's face the way they do the Duros characters in the Star Wars sets?

20 minutes ago, SpiderSpaceman said:

I can't find the leaks and probably don't really want to but did they do something okay with the Outriders' posture or are they too upright? Do they have satyr/Gremlin legs?

And did they do Ebony Maw's face the way they do the Duros characters in the Star Wars sets?

We haven't seen Ebony Maw yet to my knowledge and the Outriders have normal legs. it's quite disappointing but what can you do

1 hour ago, Alberto Brick said:

IW toys start showing up. Thanos look correct. Only Lego was wrong ?

That looks ridiculous. The head is waaay out of proportion from the rest of the body.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

That looks ridiculous. The head is waaay out of proportion from the rest of the body.

I think that's the point. The other one's from that brand are the same

8 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

It's like a bobble head, that's the design. Not just Thanos, same with other characters like Spidey and Ironman. 

Btw, it's a tumbler topper.

15 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

Does anyone think Infinity War set pictures might show up on the Black Panther instruction manuals?

It could be...

but I'm thinking the way that the GoTG vol2 leaked will be the same as Infinity War sets.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It could be...

but I'm thinking the way that the GoTG vol2 leaked will be the same as Infinity War sets.

Weren’t the GotG V2 sets leaked on the instruction manual of the January comic-based sets, or were the leaked GotG V2 sets from a Guardians manual?

8 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

Weren’t the GotG V2 sets leaked on the instruction manual of the January comic-based sets, or were the leaked GotG V2 sets from a Guardians manual?

Hmmmm. Let me check on my instruction manuals. Give me a minute.

2 hours ago, AmericaLego said:

Does anyone think Infinity War set pictures might show up on the Black Panther instruction manuals?

Yes, they'll be the small pictures. Hey, that's better than nothing. Maybe four out of the six sets will be shown. I don't expect official images until late January.

Also, they got big fig thanos right in terms of basic printing. I already knew that the mold they made back in 2016 was the plan all along. It's just a shame they had to take out the armor in the movie. The Russos explained that thanos doesn't require armor when he has the infinity gauntlet. If only Lego had known that, but they make the figures far in advance so I don't blame them.