Professor Thaum

[SR - FB1 Nov 17] We'll take potluck

In the new setttlement of Tortuga, thanks to the smooth climate, the useful facilities are growing faster than the buildings !

Here comes the Brewery of Tortuga... a mandatory factory !

9m1p.png

Without the roof for having a better look inside :

dg1l.png

zleq.png

will be licenced as a medium factory for Tortuga

Very nice! It looks like it could actually work, well done. And a distillery is obviously mandatory for pirates Sea Rats! :pir-grin:

While we are on the topic of distilling equipment: are there any appropriate steel or copper coloured Lego parts available? Otherwise I had to "paint" the distillery pots and use other parts, but I would prefer an authentical look.

If anyone dares to claim moonshine is inferior in quality, take a look at this process. I would not think twice on tasting the finished product. I think this is the best attention to detail in relation to brewing I have seen in Lego. :thumbup:

Very nice @Professor Thaum! It really pays attention to detail, while simultaneously fitting the style of Tortuga. Keep up the good work!

This is looking beautiful, Thaum - very nice work, and somehow your render worked out brilliantly! I agree with others that the attention to detail all around is very nice! Well done!

4 hours ago, Sir Stig said:

If anyone dares to claim moonshine is inferior in quality, take a look at this process. I would not think twice on tasting the finished product. I think this is the best attention to detail in relation to brewing I have seen in Lego. :thumbup:

I have never known a Norwegian or Swede think even once before accepting anything with a percentage in it.... :pir-wink: But I agree with the sentiment nonetheless... :pir-grin:

The whole process and the build itself is EPIC! All that bits and pieces totally add to the building's flavor.

This is an awesome factory that I will be studding closely when the time comes to make my own distillery! I really love the equipment and the way you have presented it indeed fits how I imagine Tortuga very well! Great job!

19 hours ago, Bregir said:

I have never known a Norwegian or Swede think even once before accepting anything with a percentage in it....

Funny story - The most drunk I have ever been in my life was in Norway. We meet some locals at a lake somewhere up near the Arctic circle who distilled their own liquor.... It was terrible - they were drinking it like it was water and I couldn't even hold the second lot in my mouth - let alone swallow!!! Needless to say the most hung over I've ever been was also in Norway! :pir_laugh2:

great distilary! in a nice ambiance as well. feels very tropical. 

Nice build Professor! I like how you've reproduced all these distillery equipment.