More bikers on Instagram. Mr. T hair in red and a torso with a cool skull print are the highlights for me.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

More bikers on Instagram. Mr. T hair in red and a torso with a cool skull print are the highlights for me.

Same! It looks sick :thumbup:

Is that Zane? Is he a biker too?

That's definitely Zane, but the torso is the same as the middle figure's so maybe a mismatch. Maybe he goes undercover in the SoG?

They are misbuilt according to where the photo originated. So I don’t think that’s actually Zane. My guess is the correct parts are the toursos on the all 3 and the armor and the second figures face and hair. Also there is another photo of the new jay. Looks exactly like in the poster but the figure is really blue if that makes sence 

Edited by Falconfan1414

The new figures look great, love the new half of the mask for Lloyd and the whole of the masks for jay to help with some more diversity in custom ninja, but do think jay is a little too blue but maybe that’s just me and the one in the sets will be more toned down

All of those sets are (not surprisingly) lame at best... I secretely hoped for better quality of new upcomming Ninjago sets after Ninjago movie showed us that it could be done much better, but this is pjust meh. Figureswill be probably goog, (some of them) but thats natural since they took advantage from TLNM new molds (such as capes, new sword etc.). Big vehicles, with even bigger wheels, spinners and recoloured swords and possibly other bricks including those new ones (fence for example)... But nothing really NEW to offer. 

TLNM have best sets from Ninjago series (with some little exceptions such as Temple of Airjitzu), I hope that after this small winter 2017/2018 wave there will be a third one with some builds form TLNM: Making of the movie Book...To bad that there wasnt those Vermilion(ish) bad guys from those concept arts... All in all, I ´ll get some figures from BL and possibly some interesting parts but thats all. 

2 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

All of those sets are (not surprisingly) lame at best... I secretely hoped for better quality of new upcomming Ninjago sets after Ninjago movie showed us that it could be done much better, but this is pjust meh. Figureswill be probably goog, (some of them) but thats natural since they took advantage from TLNM new molds (such as capes, new sword etc.). Big vehicles, with even bigger wheels, spinners and recoloured swords and possibly other bricks including those new ones (fence for example)... But nothing really NEW to offer. 

TLNM have best sets from Ninjago series (with some little exceptions such as Temple of Airjitzu), I hope that after this small winter 2017/2018 wave there will be a third one with some builds form TLNM: Making of the movie Book...To bad that there wasnt those Vermilion(ish) bad guys from those concept arts... All in all, I ´ll get some figures from BL and possibly some interesting parts but thats all. 

every Ninjago wave has it's amount of "silliness". Whether it's the fishvillains with their fish-vehicles or the "big spinners & blade stuff" for young kids.
Still, this wave will bring bring us another great temple, cyberpunk style motorcycles & gangs - that's something different from snakes? And Lloyd's car isn't any less ridiculous than any Batman vehicle.
Plus it is the smaller winter wave with $10 sets & the biggest set not even reaching 100 bucks.

I rather don't like getting rehashed movie faces. They just don't fit the show. Why can't they use some hybrid, like we saw in the teaser? Lloyd with green eyes, brown eyebrows, but still his original facial proportions.
And the lack of a dragon is also quite sad. We have yet to see proper dragons for Nya, Cole & Kai.

4 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I rather don't like getting rehashed movie faces. They just don't fit the show. Why can't they use some hybrid, like we saw in the teaser? Lloyd with green eyes, brown eyebrows, but still his original facial proportions.

Lloyd isn't a hybrid, he's as close to the movie design as the show's style can allow. Only difference is that his mouth doesn't move fluidly.

8 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

every Ninjago wave has it's amount of "silliness". Whether it's the fishvillains with their fish-vehicles or the "big spinners & blade stuff" for young kids.
Still, this wave will bring bring us another great temple, cyberpunk style motorcycles & gangs - that's something different from snakes? And Lloyd's car isn't any less ridiculous than any Batman vehicle.
Plus it is the smaller winter wave with $10 sets & the biggest set not even reaching 100 bucks.

We dont know if its great temple or not yet...Anyway, Ninjago vehicles are to much out of scale (any scale)... 10 stud wide sports car? What is thart? You simply cannot use those sets in your city for example... All in all, there is no improvement except new pieces taken from TLNM. 

14 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

We dont know if its great temple or not yet...Anyway, Ninjago vehicles are to much out of scale (any scale)... 10 stud wide sports car? What is thart? You simply cannot use those sets in your city for example... All in all, there is no improvement except new pieces taken from TLNM. 

The Ninjago vehicles being out-of-scale is a big part of their appeal. They're not meant to be small, plain road vehicles like City sets, they're meant to be big, highly detailed, action-packed battle vehicles — much like the hero and villain vehicles from The LEGO Batman Movie, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Agents, or Dino Attack. A 6-stud-wide Ninjago car or 3-stud-wide motorcycle would not only lack the impressive size and level of detail Ninjago fans have come to expect, it also wouldn't leave room for as many fun play features.

Also, based on the prelims, the temple looks pretty great. Cool roof, detailed rocky foundation, etc. And all in all, I wouldn't say sets prior to The LEGO Ninjago Movie were in dire need of improvement. It's not like Ninjago was a struggling theme by any means, and it already had a great track record for detail and playability. A lot of what the LEGO Ninjago Movie did was increase the overall size of the theme — for instance, by raising the total number of sets, it was able to push the hero vehicles to price points at which sets would normally be split between two or more vehicles/dragons, or a vehicle/dragon and surrounding scenery. But it's just not realistic to expect the theme to maintain that increased size in non-movie years. Especially not in the first half of the year, which generally has fewer, smaller sets than the second half, and certainly not in a first-half wave that has to share shelf space with two huge new Ninjago Movie sets (Cole's Quake Mech and Garmadon's Volcano Lair).

Edited by Aanchir

Another biker leaked on instagram. Actually make that two bikers. One of them is really creepy. Clearly we are getting a new helmet mold for them but this one uses 2 white tigers hair for pig tails 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Pic of Zane has been found as well!! He is in fact still Titanium! Also the main biker from the trailer has been found, but with four arms.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago
Tag not working

These mask molds are amazing. These minifigures are crazy in the best way possible. My hype for these sets has gone up so much. The 4 armed figure appears in the street race of snake jaguar set I think. The masks are also visors 

3 minutes ago, Borex said:

I love those asian devil masks. Totally trying to get me these. 

Yeah, These have managed to reverse my initial feelings on the theme. Very cool minifigures.

Another pic has shown up showing the Lloyd minifigure that we've already seen, with SILVER SHURIKENS! So happy that the piece has finally been re-coloured. 

Edited by JasonEffex

49 minutes ago, JasonEffex said:

Another pic has shown up showing the Lloyd minifigure that we've already seen, with SILVER SHURIKENS! So happy that the piece has finally been re-coloured. 

YES!

Silver shurikens.. good things come to those who wait! 

The purple biker with pigtails is seriously creepy. They all look good, I'm itching to see the rest..

Overall I’m seriously impressed with the SoG figures all of them look great especially the ninja with Zane’s new suit being my favorite suit ever thus far and the bikers r great and incredibly detailed. I love how the four armed one uses the same upper torso piece as TLNM Garmadon and the Purple girl is so creepy but it helps make her a better figure overall imo