5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope we get Zane's Dragon set and another location based set. 

We are due to get a couple of retailer exclusives (there were none in the previous wave) so I think that's what the other poster was inferring.

I think that one will be a vehicle for Zane (dune buggy?  some kind of sand walker?) as opposed to a dragon (setting is a desert so probably no ice dragons around) and the other a vehicle for the "Dragon Keepers" or whatever the villain faction is called.  I think both of them will be $30 sets as that price point has not been represented in the set list so far.

The Ice Dragon polybag with a Dragon keeper just got leaked so it is save to say that at some point, Zane will get his Dragon.

Edited by Tahu

the ad is for Romania, they normally get sets later than we do in middle Europe or the US. the text says "the hunter of dragons"
Really hope this will be available in Germany, since it looks great with the Usage of so many recent parts (I think they used a boomerang for the head).

I like that they reused the Titanium dragon, but don't understand why they didn't include the big wings. Of course you could just assume they will start growing, when the dragon gets bigger :wink:
a shame that we don't get more baby dragons!

I wonder if the polybag dragon’s clear resemblance to Zane’s Elemental Dragon is actually story relevant. Now would be the perfect time to bring back that concept used from Tournament of Elements to Hands of Time, but I’m not sure if it’ll ever be used again. I do wish we actually got a full-sized Zane dragon, but there’s always retailer exclusives that may not be revealed yet.

Just now, GarmaFan said:

I wonder what the dragons the ninja have this season are. Elemental Dragons aren't a thing anymore.

I assume they will be similar to S1 dragons.

8 hours ago, TPLSTER21 said:

We are due to get a couple of retailer exclusives (there were none in the previous wave) so I think that's what the other poster was inferring.

I know we are getting them. My post was about it.

27 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is the Dragon Keeper from polybag a new one?

it say it 28th of may does that mean we could get the sets earlier? 

17 hours ago, Quinton1721 said:

It's sad they call the polybag a "dragon".

Why? No reason all dragons have to be the same size. Considering the story is going to the realm that dragons originally come from, maybe this one is meant to be a baby dragon!

I certainly think it looks a lot better than some past dragon polybags like Dragon Fight and Kai's Mini Dragon. It seems reasonably well proportioned and really captures the edgy design language of Ninjago dragons. Plus has a similar feline vibe to the Titanium Dragon.

8 hours ago, Aanchir said:

Why? No reason all dragons have to be the same size. Considering the story is going to the realm that dragons originally come from, maybe this one is meant to be a baby dragon!

I certainly think it looks a lot better than some past dragon polybags like Dragon Fight and Kai's Mini Dragon. It seems reasonably well proportioned and really captures the edgy design language of Ninjago dragons. Plus has a similar feline vibe to the Titanium Dragon.

Zane always gets the short end of the stick. 

S2: A creepy set-only spider thing

S3: A set-only hangglider (yes I know he had the Ninjacopter)

S5: A set-only hoverboard/ jet pack (he also had an undersized Titan Mech)

S6: A set-only hover board/stand

S7: Nothing

His Tumbler(DotD), Bike(S8), Dragon(S4), and Snowmobile(S1) are good, though.

After having a brick out of place which resulted in the temple having a new self destruct feature instead of a transformation feature....

IHXIhmU.jpg

I've finally got around to rebuilding it correctly, and I love it!

MuBxYb8.jpg

That huge War Rig vehicle that got recently leaked,any idea or estimate how many parts it might have and more important,how expensive it´s gonna be?From the picture,it looks quite big and much bigger than the biggest Set from SOG (the appearantly NOT self destructing Temple of Resurrection)

30 minutes ago, badchriss said:

any idea or estimate how many parts it might have and more important,how expensive it´s gonna be?

1179 parts, 99.99 EUR.

8 hours ago, Killian said:

After having a brick out of place which resulted in the temple having a new self destruct feature instead of a transformation feature....

Funny :grin:

8 hours ago, Killian said:

I looove the inclusion of Elves accessories :wub: