Wu is really cool, great minifigure. I love that he uses Cole's hairpiece but in white and gold. Hairpiece is fantastic.

Jay looks incredible. My favorite S9 ninja suit, even better than Lloyd's.

All the Dragon Keepers are fantastic, amazing design and new pieces.

Lego seems to love re-using TLNM hairpieces recolored in white and gold now. 

EDIT: Just a thought, does it make sense that young Wu has white hair on his head but black facial hair? 

Edited by Ghost Onyx

On 04/04/2018 at 2:45 PM, GarmaFan said:

Humans.. before Ninjago?

No, this is the sequence of events I posit;

Oni and Dragon interbreed to create First Spinjitzu Master.

First Spinjitzu Master goes off and creates Ninjago with the Tornado of Creation. 

Humans populate Ninjago as created by the First Spinjitzu Master. 

Some humans somehow find their way back to the First Realm. Finding themselves surrounded by both Oni and Dragons, they gravitate towards the Oni because they're more like humans. 

The humans, unable to return to Ninjago, interbreed with the Oni and pollute the Oni's gene pool, causing them to become more like humans. 

The end result is the Dragon Keepers, who are human/Oni hybrids. In this case, it would remain to be seen whether the Dragon Keepers are all that remains of the Oni, or if there's are still 'pure' Oni around. 

I am really surprised by the number of new molds in this wave of ninjago. I mean with the better pictures coming out you can see that there are at least 6 new molds for just this wave alone!

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I am really surprised by the number of new molds in this wave of ninjago. I mean with the better pictures coming out you can see that there are at least 6 new molds for just this wave alone!

The Dragon Keepers and new weapons are pure awesomeness, let alone the new samurai armor

Why does everyone thinks that this Golden Dragon master is Wu? He looks nothing like this minifigure in flashbacks! It’s probably just a new character, which is good.

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Why does everyone thinks that this Golden Dragon master is Wu? He looks nothing like this minifigure in flashbacks! It’s probably just a new character, which is good.

The figure is teenage wu. It’s in the set descriptions for the two sets he comes in 

20 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

It is Teenage Wu coming in 70654 War Rig. Descrptions of the sets confirm it, and Dragon Master that leaked month ago has the same face as this Wu, so it confirms that Wu is Dragon Master.

11 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

No, this is the sequence of events I posit;

Oni and Dragon interbreed to create First Spinjitzu Master.

First Spinjitzu Master goes off and creates Ninjago with the Tornado of Creation. 

Humans populate Ninjago as created by the First Spinjitzu Master. 

Some humans somehow find their way back to the First Realm. Finding themselves surrounded by both Oni and Dragons, they gravitate towards the Oni because they're more like humans. 

The humans, unable to return to Ninjago, interbreed with the Oni and pollute the Oni's gene pool, causing them to become more like humans. 

The end result is the Dragon Keepers, who are human/Oni hybrids. In this case, it would remain to be seen whether the Dragon Keepers are all that remains of the Oni, or if there's are still 'pure' Oni around. 

This is just weird...this is the official story that they're letting kids watch? :look:

1 hour ago, BrickJagger said:

This is just weird...this is the official story that they're letting kids watch? :look:

No, that's just my fan theory . . . besides, have you got a better one?

22 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Nope, don't know the current story all too well. I was skimming through this thread and that caught my attention. :laugh:

20 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Interesting theory, but I guess we will just have to wait.

Interesting - looks like the EU magazines with minifig foil packs have made it to the US - my local Barnes and Nobles had a bunch of the Training Lloyd ones, which I grabbed for the suit and unprinted mask. I’m glad these are finally showing up!

On 4/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, BrickJagger said:

The First Spinjitzu Master is a hybrid but of course, they don't really explain it beyond him "being born of both worlds". They don't go into the nitty gritty of """breeding""".

On 4/5/2018 at 2:01 PM, benderisgreat said:

Aside from him literally being called "Teen Wu", he is based off of the movie's concept art of Young Wu.

20 hours ago, legozebra said:

Interesting - looks like the EU magazines with minifig foil packs have made it to the US - my local Barnes and Nobles had a bunch of the Training Lloyd ones, which I grabbed for the suit and unprinted mask. I’m glad these are finally showing up!

There are no Lego magazines in US?

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There are no Lego magazines in US?

Not ones like those.

There's the LEGO Life magazine, and product catalogs, but those magazines with the free sets haven't released in the states until, what appears to be, recently.

20 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Not ones like those.

There's the LEGO Life magazine, and product catalogs, but those magazines with the free sets haven't released in the states until, what appears to be, recently.

Lame. I didn't know that they were only in Europe.

Sorry if I missed it, but when can we expect to see official photos of the upcoming docks?

Skylor looks better from different angles, but I still don't like her suit.

9 hours ago, bataleon said:

Sorry if I missed it, but when can we expect to see official photos of the upcoming docks?

It's coming in June, so possibly May.

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Skylor looks better from different angles, but I still don't like her suit.

It's coming in June, so possibly May.

Thanks mate, I was wondering as we've been shown all sorts of good things such as UCS Y-wings but not much on the City Docks. I'm getting very excited for this, as I'm sure most people in this thread are :)