Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

On 19/03/2017 at 11:01 AM, LegoShroom said:

Does anybody know what month the summer sets are releasing in??

"Summer" take a hint lol, probs June.

5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

This could be a stupid question given today being April Fool's. Do we know if this: https://www.lego.com/en-us/stores/events/april-fools-day is real? I live far away from one so I'm just wondering if anyone has called or has gone? 

Edit: So I just called and it is legitimate. Really disappointing.... 

Well, this confirms the Alfred poster should eventually be released, I'm guessing for the third wave. Would be nice to have a full set or two to display!

Do some of you guys have knowledge of any LEGO set or polybag that was released only in certain parts of the world?

To put it another way, is it a possibility that the Lego Batman Battle Pod polybag (5004929) will never be released in North America, or in Europe? Same for the kiss kiss tuxedo keychain, wich still have not reached us here in America...

5 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

Do some of you guys have knowledge of any LEGO set or polybag that was released only in certain parts of the world?

To put it another way, is it a possibility that the Lego Batman Battle Pod polybag (5004929) will never be released in North America, or in Europe? Same for the kiss kiss tuxedo keychain, wich still have not reached us here in America...

The Battle Pod polybag, according to The Brick Fan, has been found in one of the Legolands in the US already. It's an old article so I don't have the link right now.

49 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

41 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

The Battle Pod polybag, according to The Brick Fan, has been found in one of the Legolands in the US already. It's an old article so I don't have the link right now.

If I'm not mistaken it will be released at LegoLand California, here ya go: http://www.thebrickfan.com/page/9/

2 hours ago, Mat099 said:

The Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman keychain was released, in the US, with the movie, as part of a Cinemark promotion. They aren't an omnipresent movie chain, though, and the closest one for most people was not particularly near. Here's a link: http://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-batman-movie-kiss-kiss-tuxedo-batman-5004928-cinemark-promotion/

As for the Battle Pod link, here's one that won't change based on which page it's on at the time :wink: : http://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-batman-movie-batman-battle-pod-5004929-coming-to-legoland-california/

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm in Glasgow having just purchased the Batcave from John Lewis for £70 due to a damaged box. Lucky me! :blush:

Nice work! I still need to pick the figs up from that one, along with Penguin and Killer Croc.. oh and Scuttler :(

8 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Nice work! I still need to pick the figs up from that one, along with Penguin and Killer Croc.. oh and Scuttler :(

Croc is also reduced in John Lewis for £55 (much more reasonable in my opinion). I own it myself and I really like it, Penguin's car as well. I now just need the Scuttler, Arkham and Scarecrow sets

So the price of Battle Pod goes down as there's a lot of sellers in secondary market now.

It's available in SG, I think for normal purchase. (Not sure tho, correct me if I'm wrong but it's no that hard to get now) Ordered mine for atleast $30

On 03/04/2017 at 2:37 PM, Duncan Young said:

Croc is also reduced in John Lewis for £55 (much more reasonable in my opinion). I own it myself and I really like it, Penguin's car as well. I now just need the Scuttler, Arkham and Scarecrow sets

Nice work, all I need is the Tail-Gator which is like £50 on Amazon, 4 of the Minifigure series and then the Battle-Pod polybag which is confusing everyone. Then I have to wait for Summer for the rest of the sets, which means I have time to catch up on Marvel and possibly some Star Wars! :D I literally just picked up Arkham Asylum today and it is such an awesome set, hope you complete your collection soon :)

Edited by J3D1-T

5 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Nice work, all I need is the Tail-Gator which is like £50 on Amazon, 4 of the Minifigure series and then the Battle-Pod polybag which is confusing everyone. Then I have to wait for Summer for the rest of the sets, which means I have time to catch up on Marvel and possibly some Star Wars! :D I literally just picked up Arkham Asylum today and it is such an awesome set, hope you complete your collection soon :)

Thanks, right back at you. I'm really happy with the Bat-Cave :classic:

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Thanks, right back at you. I'm really happy with the Bat-Cave :classic:

Defo, it was my birthday on the 28th of March so I got most of them, haven't built Arkham yet but it looks good. The Batcave is definitely a really cool set, the computer, the controls and the changing area are all awesome, but the Bat-Suit Rack is an epic build. All I need is two Batman heads to replace the Mannequin heads with on 2/3 of the other Bat-Suits as I already had one. Hoping to get the Tail-Gator later this month or next month and then try and order the 4 remaining minifgures which add up to £20 on Amazon. 

12 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Defo

On 4/1/2017 at 5:12 PM, J3D1-T said:

probs

Teach me to speak cool like you please.

1 hour ago, Actor Builder said:

Teach me to speak cool like you please.

Don't be a twat lol, "Defo" and "Probs" aren't cool, they're called abbreviations, maybe someone needs to go back to school.

49 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Don't be a twat lol, "Defo" and "Probs" aren't cool, they're called abbreviations, maybe someone needs to go back to school.

Considering this is a discussion forum, and not a text between two friends, let's try to use complete words. I feel like I've had this conversation before. 

10 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Let's not post anymore trick links. Not a way to stay on anyone's good side. 

---

This is all off topic. Discuss The Lego Batman Movie sets please. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Let's not post anymore trick links. Not a way to stay on anyone's good side. 

Sorry. Won't do it again.

5 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Considering this is a discussion forum, and not a text between two friends, let's try to use complete words. I feel like I've had this conversation before. 

Does it really matter, I'm just making it quicker to type, how pathetic.

18 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

I call you cool, you call me a twat; this feels like a one-sided relationship so I'm opting out.

In other news, I got the Batrobe Batman the other day, and the face has a slight misprint. I was a bit disappointed.

18 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Does it really matter, I'm just making it quicker to type, how pathetic.

Yes, it does matter.

8 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

In other news, I got the Batrobe Batman the other day, and the face has a slight misprint. I was a bit disappointed.

Mine's face doesn't quite line up with the mask right so he doesn't look suave but looks more derpy. Yours?