Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

Got 4 Battle Pods at TRU for $5.99 each, had to ask because they were in a box behind the register. They rang up with the 20% off sale bringing each one to $4.79. :sweet: 

"Exclusive" Batgirl with the movie, "exclusive" Penguin with the book... I really hope they're including less-than-stellar figs here to use better ones in the future stuff.

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Darkdragon You're actually right. But it is more convenient, less hassle in shipping and all the stuff. Just buy the book and you got the pieces. IMO, I am not surprised at all that it is not exclusive they've done that multiple times with the magazine saying exclusive Joker/ Batman etc etc. 

Let's not forget the DK "Exclusive" Jakku guy Minifigure who also ended up coming with the jakku quad jumper 

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

"Exclusive" Batgirl with the movie, "exclusive" Penguin with the book... I really hope they're including less-than-stellar figs here to use better ones in the future stuff.

To be fair, the batgirl is actually exclusive, she has a brand new facial expression

I really wish they had done exclusive Arkham uniforms for all of them- melting for Two-Face's left side, plants on Ivy, scratches on Catwoman, question marks on Riddler, etc. Because the inmates don't count as unique figures to me- who cares if it's logical and cost-effective?

Edited by 8BrickMario

$22 for two children books and a Penguin I've already created? 

tumblr_inline_ol8or6waRb1ton2t3_500.gif

Edited by Ashnflash

3 hours ago, 8BrickMario said:

I really wish they had done exclusive Arkham uniforms for all of them- melting for Two-Face's left side, plants on Ivy, scratches on Catwoman, question marks on Riddler, etc. Because the inmates don't count as unique figures to me- who cares if it's logical and cost-effective?

How would you like a job in the graphical arts department in Lego?

Oh, believe me, I have no qualifications to be able to do that. If anyone deserves a job there, it's Robert8. I have ideas, not talent. 

16 hours ago, J4ck said:

To be fair, the batgirl is actually exclusive, she has a brand new facial expression

I just got the movie in the mail today and it did not include a figure. :/

2 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Oh my. That's a bummer. They have announced that it suppose to come with that minifig, ayt?

3 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Where did you order it from? In the US at least, the minifigure was exclusive to Target. I got it today along with the postcards. The new expressions are nice, but I still think there were lots of better options for an exclusive minifigure.

9 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Where did you order it from? In the US at least, the minifigure was exclusive to Target. I got it today along with the postcards. The new expressions are nice, but I still think there were lots of better options for an exclusive minifigure.

Oh darn. I ordered from Amazon like I always do. Hmm...what to do now. 

Went by my local TRU and they didn't have bat pods in yet. Not my day for TLBM purchases. 

I had to order through Amazon because it's the only way to get it in Canada. Anyways it came today. Good figure - wish it was some else. But I guess they need to save other character for the other CMF to create variety. 

Hey, I barely check this thread so can someone tell me if there's a release date for the cms? And which characters are we getting besides Silver Age Black Canary

Just now, BatofGotham said:

Hey, I barely check this thread so can someone tell me if there's a release date for the cms? And which characters are we getting besides Silver Age Black Canary

As far as we know, Hugo Strange

Release date is Jan 1st, 2018

I can't find the battle pod at any tru. Would someone be willing to purchase one and then I would pay for the cost of the item itself and shipping? If willing, please pm. Thanks!

Argh. Was just about to get the Battle Pod at TRU today, and they said they just sold their last one. Fortunately since they're all over the US now the Bricklink prices should be going down.

On 06/12/2017 at 9:20 PM, mediumsnowman said:

Got 4 Battle Pods at TRU for $5.99 each, had to ask because they were in a box behind the register. They rang up with the 20% off sale bringing each one to $4.79. :sweet: 

Got lucky as well! Bought one for me and one for the missus. :grin:

On 6/14/2017 at 10:39 AM, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I can't find the battle pod at any tru. Would someone be willing to purchase one and then I would pay for the cost of the item itself and shipping? If willing, please pm. Thanks!

I can help.  Pm sent.

Just now, williejm said:

anyone know if TRU will be doing battle pod promo this in UK?

TRU in the UK started selling them at the end of May.

Just now, wickedlemon said:

TRU in the UK started selling them at the end of May.

thanks, i'm clearly behind on news!

Finally got some Bat Pods ($5.99 -20%), returned my TLBM to Amazon and got the one from Target too.  I noticed TRU has a special edition as well, comes with a 68 piece model, some sort of Bat plane - I didn't bother looking all that closely.

Now that I've seen the movie though, I really wonder about some of the figures they included in the CMF line and some that were left out of CMF and set. I also wish we would have been provided with the super sad Joker face somewhere, it's adorable. Maybe we were and I've missed it?

1 hour ago, Darkdragon said:

Finally got some Bat Pods ($5.99 -20%), returned my TLBM to Amazon and got the one from Target too.  I noticed TRU has a special edition as well, comes with a 68 piece model, some sort of Bat plane - I didn't bother looking all that closely.

Now that I've seen the movie though, I really wonder about some of the figures they included in the CMF line and some that were left out of CMF and set. I also wish we would have been provided with the super sad Joker face somewhere, it's adorable. Maybe we were and I've missed it?

Joker's face is on the CMF