Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Catanas said:

*cough* Magpie, GCPD officer in arkham, Harleen Quinzel, Chief O'hara *cough*  Technically Mime and Tarantula might not have one under the makeup/mask. Though, maybe Orca has a big fish beauty spot..

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize some of them didn't have the spot. For some reason I was sure Quinzel did. Maybe I need new glasses. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize some of them didn't have the spot. For some reason I was sure Quinzel did. Maybe I need new glasses. 

Haha, don't be sorry. Most of the major players do for sure! Just be careful claiming 'every single' as some big nerd will come and correct you! :grin:

13 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Does anybody know where/when this will be released in the UK?

Not sure when, but it'll be a Lego store exclusive.

1 hour ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

yes

No, actually.

Apparently (according to Brickset's Admin Huw) most of the fan sites normally invited to these events were not invited this year.

We'll have to wait for Nuremberg for any info, unless they decide to exclude fans there as well.

The Brickheadz look well enough. I'm disappointed that they're so theme-specific, as I'm much more interested in general purpose versions of the characters like we saw with the SDCC ones, but whatever. I'll maybe pick one up if they release one of a character (or design) I'm more interested in. 

Is it possible that Disco Batman and Tears of Batman will be sold elsewhere and not be Lego Store and S@H Exclusives? I ask because the polybag has the little pnippet at the top (like the Spider-Man polybag shown below) that makes it easy to put on the racks in the stores (like Target, ToysRUs, etc.) while other Lego Store exclusives (like the Creator balloon Polybag) doesn't have the snippet because it was solely found in the Lego Store and S@H.

The LEGO Batman Movie Disco Batman/Tears of Batman (30607)

40108_alt1.jpgNew-Sealed-LEGO-Spider-Man-Super-Jumper-

19 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Is it possible that Disco Batman and Tears of Batman will be sold elsewhere and not be Lego Store and S@H Exclusives? I ask because the polybag has the little pnippet at the top (like the Spider-Man polybag shown below) that makes it easy to put on the racks in the stores (like Target, ToysRUs, etc.) while other Lego Store exclusives (like the Creator balloon Polybag) doesn't have the snippet because it was solely found in the Lego Store and S@H.

As much as it would be nice for it to be sold at retailers (and good observation), the February store calendar already revealed that it's that month's GWP - but perhaps it will get a limited release elsewhere like some other GWPs?

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't Quote Pictures

Yo eshays. Check this out. New one cuzzy. Pi and the batmerch that was robin's is batman. And Barbra gets some lit suits. I hope they make more. I really want another CMF. Yeah the boiis 

2 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Yo eshays. Check this out. New one cuzzy. Pi and the batmerch that was robin's is batman. And Barbra gets some lit suits. I hope they make more. I really want another CMF. Yeah the boiis 

Not really sure what you are trying to say.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

After this tv spot I really hope we'll get soccer mom Batgirl suit!

Btw Pink Power Batgirl is  actually called Batarina?

I hope so too. I'm loving how prominent Batgirl/Barbara is in the movie, even having just as many, if not more figures than Robin/Dick. Progress!

Hopefully that unrevealed Batgirl Polybag set will be Soccer Mum!

Edited by Catanas

7 hours ago, BrickRapper said:

Can you please post in English? Not this rather incomprehensible mish-mash of syllables. Thank you.

8 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

After this tv spot I really hope we'll get soccer mom Batgirl suit!

Btw Pink Power Batgirl is  actually called Batarina?

Batlady and Soccer Mom suits both need to happen.

5 hours ago, Catanas said:

I hope so too. I'm loving how prominent Batgirl/Barbara is in the movie, even having just as many, if not more figures than Robin/Dick. Progress!

Hopefully that unrevealed Batgirl Polybag set will be Soccer Mum!

Watch it be a key chain