narbilu

[COR] Headin to the New Worlds

Captain Bran stocked his newly obtained ship to the ceiling, manned all posts and raised the sails at first dawn.

The warehouse in Quinnsville almost empied till the last crate, after this mission inventory has to be checked,

orders have to be placed and shipments has to be arranged. We don't want the Queens men to run out of ammo.

But first this naval mission. Restock the settlements and meybe even the fleet on our way there.

28055365825_d130eb1219_c.jpg

Edited by narbilu

Ah ok, couldnt figure that out. Consider this not posted then...

I corrected the title regarding MRCA. It is now considered as a Free build (your 2nd this month)

I corrected the title regarding MRCA. It is now considered as a Free build (your 2nd this month)

Thanks, I will write a better story to go with the picture. Ps, it is the third freebuild in that case. Do I have to register it still?

Question: I dont feel this is a FB, because two out of three elements were used in the two other freebuilds... What is yr opinion?

That is good concept concerning MRCA... And why not keeping it as a MRCA for July as it's clearly showing the departure of the ship. It doesn't appear an absurd idea to me.

Is it said MRCA builds need to be built after the results publication ?

EDIT : I checked the answer of that question and it appears that it's said in the rules concerning MRCA : "you are encouraged to MOC the result of MRCA after you read the results"

Edited by Faladrin

Undependant on wether this is a MRCA build or not: great MOC! :thumbup:

Basically you can register it as your 3rd FreeBuild this month, by posting it on the monthly builds thread and completing the required Free Build Form. I think Faladrin wrote you where to find them but actually everything can be found at BOBS Introduction thread pirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks, I will write a better story to go with the picture. Ps, it is the third freebuild in that case. Do I have to register it still?

Question: I dont feel this is a FB, because two out of three elements were used in the two other freebuilds... What is yr opinion?

1. Don't let the rules take away any fun from the game. Getting started properly is really hard in BoBS, and I think you do quite amazing so far. Just keep it up, the rest will follow.

2. Yes, you will have to register all freebuilds, at least if you want to get the DBs etc. But also just to contribute to the overviews. So yes, do it.

3. I really liked the idea of MOCing an MRCA in advance, think that is a great concept, and so why not adapt the rules towards what you did? @KaiNRG: What do you think?

Storytelling is the most important thing in this game, and often the most neglected (among all those DBs), so rules should not prevent creative ideas.

4. I think your MOC definitely deserves a freebuild. The pier is really well done and would deserve a small freebuild of its own (might be a bit too small for a property license imho, but I have seen less being licensed). Arranging two other MOCs around it definitely does.

I had some of those feelings in the beginning as well, and now I wonder why I didn't license a MOC back then (because I would have felt bad about it back then). Setting yourself high quality standards is great, but remember that others don't set them as high for themselves. Really, this deserves a freebuild.

5. Your MOC is cool, as is your story. I like it. Please continue. Thank you! :-)

This is a great MOC and a good way to tie your first two builds together in a storyline.

As mentioned if you are wanting to participate in the EGS always register your free builds. That gives you DBs for building them.

I didn't take this to be an MRCA build, but simply a means of establishing Capt. Bran in the Brick Seas. Ship activity is not restricted to the MRCA, just the money-making part. Nice dock activity, and a good job of using your first free builds to further your story. Keep 'em coming!

Lovely! The combination of the 3 looks great, fine vessel, nice looking dock and beautiful warehouse

Oh and welcome to Corrington!