I think I will not be on time because I don´t want to present something that I don´t like, but who knows...

K0gPHkO.jpg?1

45PfcMi.jpg?1

xrBOI7q.jpg?1

UPw96Kl.jpg?1

I do like how it is progressing right now, the soft axles body is awesome

Do I see there the seats?

Edited by LXF

I do like how it is progressing right now, the soft axles body is awesome

Do I see there the seats?

I would need 3 or 4 months more but... :laugh: , the seats are done but I will put them when I finish the car.

Great job! Maybe the body is a bit too open at the rear side, but in general I like to be able to look through the body and see what's inside.

Edited by Didumos69

Great job! Maybe the body is a bit too open at the rear side, but in general I like to be able to look through the body and see what's inside.

You are right the back is always hard to do for me but I have one week more, I think I will present something good.

I like how you did the other part of the roof and back. I see how I could've done mine a bit better.

I like how you did the other part of the roof and back. I see how I could've done mine a bit better.

Share and learn is my Lego style. I improved mine too but I think not enough for me... One fault was that the roof was one stud short.

Edited by jorgeopesi

Probably my favorite entry so far! Great work!

Thank you, I wish I liked it as much as you :blush: .

More pics without seats and I think I have to lower the roof a little.

YPgeiBD.jpg?1

h58U0jf.jpg?1

VpCqlqV.jpg?1

dTnzzt6.jpg?1

m3sSjr7.jpg?1

Awesome progress!! Looking really clean. It seems your scaling is excellent... and the rear fin ads a nice touch to the overall look of the car. 3 Days to go!

Hola Jorge. Personalmente dejaría el techo a la altura en que esta. Quizá si movería las dos vigas de 15L que conectan el techo a la parte trasera lo más cercano a los conectores #1 rojos que están cerca a los pilares del centro.De esta manera las vigas seguirán la línea de los flex y hará que el techo no parezca tan alto. Lo demás está excelente e increíble

Translation

I'd leave the roof as it is. Maybe I'd move the 15L beams (that connect the roof with the rear) as close as possible to the red #1connectors placed in the middle (center pillars). In this way the beams will flow with the flex axles and the roof will not look so high. Apart form that everything looks amazing

Thank you, I wish I liked it as much as you :blush: .

.... I think I have to lower the roof a little.

Don´t listen to the flattery, my friend - just do what you feel is right :wink: ! The roof does ressemble more a VW Beetle as it is now. IMO the decline of the roof line was better in your previously posted pictures (24. July).

Edited by brunojj1

Awesome progress!! Looking really clean. It seems your scaling is excellent... and the rear fin ads a nice touch to the overall look of the car. 3 Days to go!

Wheel the scaling fail in the roof I think :tongue: , now that I know how to work with the Sariel scale Tool I think my next MOCs will be a little better.

Very nice!

I like those clever piece uses and also the wheel arches.

Wheel arches are my favorite part :laugh: .

Hola Jorge. Personalmente dejaría el techo a la altura en que esta. Quizá si movería las dos vigas de 15L que conectan el techo a la parte trasera lo más cercano a los conectores #1 rojos que están cerca a los pilares del centro.De esta manera las vigas seguirán la línea de los flex y hará que el techo no parezca tan alto. Lo demás está excelente e increíble

Translation

I'd leave the roof as it is. Maybe I'd move the 15L beams (that connect the roof with the rear) as close as possible to the red #1connectors placed in the middle (center pillars). In this way the beams will flow with the flex axles and the roof will not look so high. Apart form that everything looks amazing

Pensé algo parecido en el trabajo, bajar el liftarm y que siga siendo estructural y poner un flex axle dónde estaba, pero el tiempo apremia...

I thought something similar working, go down the liftarm and use a flex axle where it was, but time runs...

Don´t listen to the flattery, my friend - just do what you feel is right :wink: ! The roof does ressemble more a VW Beetle as it is now. IMO the decline of the roof line was better in your previously posted pictures (24. July).

I like the front mirror now and I don´t like the roof, before it was the opposite :grin: .

Edited by jorgeopesi

Great progress, Jorge!

For the roof, i dont think it is too tall, but it may be better to move the roof altogether a bit more to the back of the car. Right now it sits almost on the middle, while it should be a bit more back.

Keep up!

Great progress, Jorge!

For the roof, i dont think it is too tall, but it may be better to move the roof altogether a bit more to the back of the car. Right now it sits almost on the middle, while it should be a bit more back.

Keep up!

Thank you Milan I tried what you say days ago and now I did it again :wink: .

yD24OgO.jpg?1

cDK7u65.jpg?1

hHDQcX8.jpg?1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3BMUcXSgqU&feature=youtu.be

'>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV5cZ-HAJMQ

Edited by jorgeopesi

Quick suggestion....why don't you replace those black pins that connect the flex axles around the wheels to the car with red "3 long pins with stop bush"?

32054.png

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Quick suggestion....why don't you replace those black pins that connect the flex axles around the wheels to the car with red "3 long pins with stop bush"?

32054.png

It was my headache, there are structural pieces below to fix the wheel arches. I would need 1 stud red liftarms.

Great model) You may try 2L red beam - one hole is covering pin, second hole for outer flex axle. Or second hole may be fixed where I see 3L blue pin by using 2 regular black pins with 4L bar inside.

Great model) You may try 2L red beam - one hole is covering pin, second hole for outer flex axle. Or second hole may be fixed where I see 3L blue pin by using 2 regular black pins with 4L bar inside.

I tried too, 2L red beam outside hole touches the flex axle and makes a ugly wheel arche, I tried many things.

Nice to see the result of your honest work! This looks like a Porsche with characteristic proportions, especially the roof line is perfect :wink: !

How does it come that some of the greatest models in the contest don´t use any gearbox? I usually don´t miss them, but it´s kind of strange. Will nobody ever build some after the 42056 masterpiece :tongue: ?

Edited by brunojj1

Usually for me gearbox is the easy part but this time I needed all the time for the bodywork, and I would need two months more in fact.