Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I'm both surprised and really happy that we're getting another Clone Wars set! It's been nearly two years since we last got one, so I thought they were long gone, but it's good to see that LEGO's still pulling designs from there. There's a lot of good potential from it.

2gvsbqc.png20kd9xg.jpg

my photoshop. and its perfect fit. You tell me whose got the bigger hair.. ;)

Edited by deskp

my photoshop. and its perfect fit.

Photoshop master strikes again! And you're right, it looks good. Still think they need to come up with a new shaved head piece. :thumbup:

my photoshop. and its perfect fit.

I mean, it looks better than expected. But, it still doesn't work for me. He needs a new hairpiece, the braid being printed on the torso is not acceptable.

Obi-Wan-Kenobi-obi-wan-kenobi-20375508-321-240.gif

Edited by amazingbricks

I hope we're going to see some of Jabba's other thugs in the Desert Skiff set.

In the previous one, we got Kithaba, the Klatooinian. Now we'll hopefully get the Nikto, Vizam (he'd be the first non-Clone Wars LEGO figure of a Nikto alien species),

or maybe the other Weequay character (so not Pagetti Rook, which we already got in the most recent Sail Barge set), or perhaps the human with some kind of headwrap hat.

Those were all present on the skiff Luke was on.

Edited by General Magma

I just looked up that Yoda starfighter.. I want this, haha it's so cool! :laugh:

[snip]

As much as I want yoga's hut this is so ridiculous I desperately want to see how Lego would make it :laugh::grin:

The cockpit is literally a sphere, the set could be full of tons of useful parts. This might be a definite buy for me!

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images.

I mean, it looks better than expected. But, it still doesn't work for me. He needs a new hairpiece, the braid being printed on the torso is not acceptable.

I'm kind of in the same camp. His hair is more spiky, so the Finn hairpiece has the wrong texture. To do the braid as part of the hair it would likely have to be a very short braid though.

This thing could literally be called Yoda's Tie Striker micro-fighter.

Edited by RetroInferno

Photoshop master strikes again! And you're right, it looks good. Still think they need to come up with a new shaved head piece. :thumbup:

Are thinking of someone specific?

Are thinking of someone specific?

Mmm no, just something that's... flatter. I was thinking Avengers Hawkeye but I looked it up and the Finn hair fits. :shrug_confused:

Wait, yeah, Falcon / Anthony Mackie

MV5BMTk3NTM1MjE2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc5OTI2Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR17,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Yoda's........ pod........ is so cute, I remember seeing it in TCW and thinking how awesome (difficult) would it be to have a set.

I'm keen for that.

This is the first TCW set since the series was cancelled, correct? Well at least we know LEGO hasn't forgotten it, though this set is from one of the last few episode arcs.

Just wondering, is there going to be two Rogue One sets or three? First it was said two big sets and a medium sized set and then it was two sets so I'm a little confused

I think he said a big and medium sized one, akin to the rebel troop transporter and battle on takodana.

Add 4 microfighters, most likely to include the U-wing and Tie Striker. And finally the 2 battlepacks.

Just to be clear, Yoda's starfighter hasn't been confirmed...it was just an educated guess on my part.

SvL said himself that it was the starfighter, the image I posted above. :classic: We were never getting Yoda's Hut.

I really wanted to see Yoda's hut revisited as well, but the CW s6 interceptor is even better IMO. Thinking about it, it's still Dagobah related.

It's nice to see another CW set. I hope a couple more sets will be released, as TCW remains one of my favorite SW pieces.

Maybe one could count the 2015 Senate Commando BP as a CW set, since those guys don't appear elsewhere. They did have a non-stylized design though and because of that I've always wondered if CW sets after 2015 would follow the same route, at least with eye printing (just like Rebels sets).

I just looked up that Yoda starfighter.. I want this, haha it's so cool! :laugh:

*snip*

...Another Jedi starfighter...?

I need it! :tongue:

In all seriousness, that's adorable. I do hope we get something like that. I love my Eta-2s (and I'd buy another one anyway), but this is a great opportunity to do something different!

Also, I'm guessing that Thrawn comes in the Phantom 2.0 set?

EDIT: Oh dear, it's incredible! Kinda a cross between an Eta-2 and a TIE Interceptor. Please, Lego, make it happen!

EDIT 2: I didn't see SvL's later comment. It's actually happening! This made my day. I'd take this over Yoda's hut any day. :tongue:

star_wars_clone_wars_yoda_interceptor_season_6_by_songjong-d7uobe0.jpg

Edited by Lockon Stratos

I just realized, no TFA sets already? :look:

I'm guessing that Lego is saving ST (Sequel Trilogy) sets for Ep 8 next year? I'd love a more accurate re-make of Kylo's shuttle. Maybe in 2018 or Ep 9.

TFA is already covered exceptionally well. The only major things needed are the Finalizer, a regular FO TIE and some form of Starkiller base. Add a couple of background stuff (quadjumper, ressistance base, scenery for final scene) and a complete Maz castle and you'd literally have the entire movie in Lego. There are tons of obscure vehicles and even major ones from the other movies yet to be recreated.