Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I don't take issue with keeping some sets under wraps, esp if they are spoilerish to an upcoming film. I'm usually pretty satisfied with what is revealed, and it's nice to have a surprise revelation from time to time throughout the year. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I don't really feel the need to see everything immediately.

Hey everyone I have been talking to some sources and the speeder in the bounty Hunter Battlepack will be blue.

Edited by Legofan2001

9 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Hey everyone I have been talking to some sources and the speeder in the bounty Hunter Battlepack will be blue.

First thing I thought of when I heard of it:

Do you know if it will be all blue or touches of blue (like the above BP)?

On 1/24/2017 at 3:55 PM, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

' I hear that Lego is not allowing anyone but retailers on the stand in London this year, probably as a result of me reporting too much last year :-( '

quote from Huw know who.

source-http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-at-the-2017-london-toy-fair/

I remember this very well from last year. Brickset wrote a whole series on the London toy fair and published it; only for the Lego UK team to demand it was taken down. Brickset took it down, and then a week later posted pictures of the exact same sets from the German toy fair basically pointing out how ludicrous they had to remove their photos only a week before the German ones went public. The New York and German toy fairs are far more open then the London one it seems.

22 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

First thing I thought of when I heard of it:

Do you know if it will be all blue or touches of blue (like the above BP)?

No I don't know how much there will be but blue is the main color of the speeder

Has this thread been locked?

I guess not, I think I just saw  tumbleweed roll on by.

Edited by Brickr

31 minutes ago, Brickr said:

Has this thread been locked?

I guess not, I think I just saw  tumbleweed roll on by.

I was about to say...

I think everyone is just waiting for Nuremberg on Wednesday. Nothing left to discuss really till then..

Just saw new prelim pictures of summer sets. Quadjumper is really big set, very bulky but looks interesting enough to buy.

Rathtar Escape is a great looking playset kinda like DS Final Duel from 2015. 3 Guavians with new molded heads, Bala Tik , Han(old hair) and Chewie. Rathtars are definitely brick built and there's 2 of them. The corridor looks big enough and pretty close to the one from TFA. 

And Bounty Hunter Battlepack still uses s tied shooters even for a named characters! Why?! Definitely includes Dengar, Bossk and IG-88 , but I can't see 4 th minifig clearly.

As for the previously seen sets like Freemakers and Vader Transformation they look unchanged. 

Edited by benderisgreat
Sorry, had to take link down

Woah thanks man! That rathtar escape looks a lot different then I expected. The rathtars look to not be full but at the same time they look like they separate from the build. Weird. I'd kind of think that they both probably aren't full, but again it is hard to tell what is behind both of them. Still looks cool, I'm certainly willing to give it a shot, I'm kind of impressed as to how big the actual inside of the place is. Not just like a wall.  It also looks to be well off the ground. Is that the rathtar containment pod or cell at the back with the second rathtar coming out? The set looks to he loaded with play features. I think Old Han with the old hair piece he had is alright.

Quad jumper looks giant. And as you said it looks interesting enough to buy. Hard to tell who the minifig is on the left of the storm trooper. Certainly not Constable Zuvio by the looks. Doesn't look like any other minifigs as I can recall then again it is super blurry and hard to tell. 

Those construction builds aren't bad either! Scout Trooper on speeder bike, and Stormtrooper commander.

I share your thoughts on the bounty Hunter pack with stud shooters. But again 4 named characters is awesome not going to complain!! And actually that blue speeder seems pretty awesome, I was kind of impressed. I believe the 4th minifig may be 4-lom, or at least I think we can say it is certainly not Boba or Zuckuss. The color scheme looks to be black and that head is different and smooth on the top. I don't think the minifigs is finished yet so I won't speculate further, but he certainly seems cool.

Vader's transformation again looks awesome I'm glad it includes a full Vader and a full emperor. By full I mean including cape and lightsaber. Glad to see they didn't skimp on those!

Nice thanks for sharing these :thumbup:

Edited by FishW
Oh and no cofirmation on Bly yet. So far just a normal trooper!

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Just saw new prelim pictures of summer sets. Quadjumper is really big set, very bulky but looks interesting enough to buy.

Rathtar Escape is a great looking playset kinda like DS Final Duel from 2015. 3 Guavians with new molded heads, Bala Tik , Han(old hair) and Chewie. Rathtars are definitely brick built and there's 2 of them. The corridor looks big enough and pretty close to the one from TFA. 

And Bounty Hunter Battlepack still uses s tied shooters even for a named characters! Why?! Definitely includes Dengar, Bossk and IG-88 , but I can't see 4 th minifig clearly.

As for the previously seen sets like Freemakers and Vader Transformation they look unchanged. 

Here's the pics:

Thanks dude! They look awsome! (except for the freemaker set). Already saved the link, cause I am sure it will be taken down very soon!!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Removed link

Well by not including any new figures in the quad jumper (I'm  sure the last figure is the Unbars brute that was in a book last year), I hope people won't buy it, it's too disappointing that they cannot at least include two new minifies in a big set like that

The rather set looks awesome on the other hand, and I hope it will be a top seller

I think there is a new ithorian in the free maker set, same mold but with a new print, that is welcomed!

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

snip... 

...snip

It looks like the RA-7 protocol droid from the 2016 Death Star. I'm pretty certain that is a stand-in for 4-LOM.

I really hope they make a new mold for 4-LOM's head, since the RA-7 head really doesnt look like 4-LOM. 

IMO they could make a single mold which could be used for both 4-LOM and Zuckuss (with different printing).

I like Ranthar set, it's a slightly different style of set than we're used to seeing. 

75183 Darths Vader Transfiormation and The 75180 Rathtar escape are OK, the rest is out of my interest

Does anyone think that the technic pins at the end of the rathtar set mean it might connect to something else?

On first looks I thought that the corridor Han and chewie were on was on the ground but I just realised that it's raised up and there's a corridor u derneath for Finn and Rey to be on.

29 minutes ago, jhaelego said:

Can anyone make out who the unknown person in the quadjumper is?

It's very clearly Unkar's Brute, although I suppose it could be a stand-in of sorts.    

I wouldn't be shocked if it's not a new fig, though.

45 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I like Ranthar set, it's a slightly different style of set than we're used to seeing. 

Ya I agree... I don't know what it is. It might be something to do with the camera angle as well.. But I think that and the Vader set are my favourite so far. 

Quad Jumper set makes no sense to me at all... They never even got on board the thing.... 

OH! And the Bounty Hunter pack looks really good. Don't care about the bike, it's definitely for the figures. 

Also not being a big fan of the Constructible figures, that Scout Trooper and Speeder looks really cool. The Scout Trooper to me doesn't even look like LEGO, it looks pretty accurate. 

And no First Order pack? :sadnew:

Edited by Ashnflash

I'm pretty sure the fig in the Quad is Unkar's Thug, the fig included in a book previously. The fourth fig is definitly 4-LOM, is the closest looking to a droid. 

And looks like I was right with the Ithorian Jedi included in the Tracker 1!

For me the highlights are the constraction figures and the bounty hunter BP, although play value wise the Rathtar escape looks very solid. I also can't wait to read the quadjumper's description: are they gonna include ''memorable'' and ''iconic''? :grin:

Edited by RetroInferno

All look good, but the Rathtar set kind of looks like a jumbled mess. I'll wait for final pictures before I make any true judgments, but the quadjumper actually looks like the best set of the wave IMO.

Edited by ChristopherLee

Oh wow they have been on a roll with the Buildable Figures (faceless ones at least), Death Trooper was amazing, so as Shoretrooper, and now an OT Stormtrooper commander and Scout Trooper on speeder bike, it might be as close as we ever get to a ucs one! Also it will be nice to get a 4-LOM (I think) and a new Bossk. The Quadjumper and Rathar sets seem surprisingly good. And the Vader's transformation being a huge improvement over the previous. Also the tracker seems somewhat interesting but clearer pictures will be the decider there.

Edited by MaxTube55