Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I'd quite like a minifigure scale version of this. The hut on its own would be nice, but having it actually built into the tree would be even better. Can't wait to see how they pull it off next year.

Completely agree. I like the overall design of the set, I just want it in a larger scale.

I hope its like a proper structure along the lines of the Hagrid's Hut. I hope they dont throw in an x wing or other vehicle that might distract from the pieces going to Yoda's crib or augment the price. Yes another rebel fighter would be nice but thats better for another set.

I think I might pay $50 for a solid home, maybe throw in a brick built swamp monster that attacked R2-D2.

Four minifigures:

Yoda

Dirty R2-D2

Bespin Luke

Training outfit Luke

I almost completely agree with this. It should be modestly big structure partially integrated with a tree. A little swamp section and some simulated water would be nice for posing the figures, among other things. I'd replace that Bespin Luke with a Ghost Ben Kenobi though. It would be nice to see the evolution of more and more transparent limbs come together in the form of a fully transparent Force Ghost minifig. Plus, it all started with (the non-canon but still Star Wars themed) Jek-14. Bespin Luke could be saved for a great Bespin set.

I am all for a new Yoda's Hut. This is long overdue, and Yoda's is arguably one of my top favorite Star Wars characters. I can't wait to see how it turns out, hopefully something along the lines of Weathertop or Hagrid's Hut. Maybe with a tree connected to it like the old forestmen sets for detail and setting?

This may seems like a little bit off-topic, but is the new UCS Snowspeeder is been delayed to released at 2017?

On topic, actually! And reports say it has been delayed to 2017

Ok, so what did we know more things about the new UCS Snowspeeder other than "It's a UCS set"?

It's a Snowspeeder.

We know, to my knowledge, pretty much nothing about it.

This thread collects everything we know about 2016 LEGO Star Wars sets; discuss them sets here! Please read before posting:

From the first post - did you mean 2017? I was a little confused when I opened this thread. Thanks for setting it up, though!

Is speculation allowed? e.g., do we think we'll get a new/different Millennium Falcon, with a different set of figures this time around?

From the first post - did you mean 2017? I was a little confused when I opened this thread. Thanks for setting it up, though!

Oops. Fixed.

Is speculation allowed? e.g., do we think we'll get a new/different Millennium Falcon, with a different set of figures this time around?

No, speculation and wishlists have never been allowed in these topics. That's what Future Star Wars Sets is for.

Now, wait a second... wasn't 75143 originally rumored to be Anakin's Podracer? Then it became a UCS A-Wing? Then just an A-Wing? And now, what, a ghost story of an Episode 8 A-Wing?!

mg6xfp.jpg

Now, wait a second... wasn't 75143 originally rumored to be Anakin's Podracer?

Not quite. The rumored Anakin's Podracer ended up becoming 75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor for whatever reason.

This was confirmed by the fact that Target stores still had the name "SW ANAKIN PODRACER" on the pricetags meant for 75135.

That's not to say that we won't eventually get the Anakin's Podracer set in a future wave, though. It just didn't come to fruition back in the January/March wave.

Edited by Nokturn

Is the UCS Snowspeeder the T-47 or a First Order one?

Going to guess T-47.. don't see why they'd make a First Order one. :tongue:

I think given the amount of translucent minifigures we have been given over the last few years it's about time we got a Force Ghost.

Going to guess T-47.. don't see why they'd make a First Order one. :tongue:

Maybe they are going to combine all the FO snowspeeders gathering dust in the stores to make a UCS line of UCS FO snowspeeders.

Not quite. The rumored Anakin's Podracer ended up becoming 75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor for whatever reason.

This was confirmed by the fact that Target stores still had the name "SW ANAKIN PODRACER" on the pricetags meant for 75135.

That's not to say that we won't eventually get the Anakin's Podracer set in a future wave, though. It just didn't come to fruition back in the January/March wave.

Oh. I got the numbers mixed up. Still, I'd like to see another podracer... the last version was pretty much perfect, but way too expensive for me. I only wanted Ani's.

I think given the amount of translucent minifigures we have been given over the last few years it's about time we got a Force Ghost.

Have we actually gotten a completely transparent torso assembly, not just an arm? They were considered impossible a couple years ago because the poly-carb pieces aren't as flexible; transparent-to-transparent minifig joints would be stiffer and more prone to cracking.

Have we actually gotten a completely transparent torso assembly, not just an arm? They were considered impossible a couple years ago because the poly-carb pieces aren't as flexible; transparent-to-transparent minifig joints would be stiffer and more prone to cracking.

Think they've done everything but torsos at this point. I haven't collected other themes like Ninjago where transparent parts have become more common but seems LEGO usually experiments outside licensed themes before implementing them across the board.

We have had an arm, leg and head (Electro). Maybe the torso would just have to be left then. I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world having trans head, legs, arms and just a regular torso would it? :look:

Electro's a good example! Print Obi-Wan's robes on that medium blue torso, include the trans-med-blue arms, med-blue hands maybe, translucent legs, medium blue hips... some light-colored hair. It could work, and Yoda's Hut would be a great place for it should that set become a reality.

I hope that by the end of July I will be able to tell you much more about what we can expect from 1. wave 2017..��

Greetings. Hendrik

Much appreciated, SvL! :classic::thumbup:

The Disney castle has been leaked so we're just waiting on the DS now. If it's anything like the quality of Big Ben or the castle, then I will be very happy!

I hope that Saw Gerrera, Darth Vader and Original Trilogy Stormtroopers are introduced to either sets of the January 2017 Wave!

Does anyone have any information excluding Yoda`s Hut set for the wave?

Thanks.

The UCS Snowspeeder that are planned to been released this year has been delayed to been released at 2017, and that's all that I can remember.