Jail Break!

Cantu's House

Even a Pirate Has a Sweet Tooth

La Oleon

Captain's Cabin

Tropical Fruit Decision

Lumber Camp

Freddy's Big Haul

Continuing to prove his worth on the seas, Captain Li Fang had recruited another vessel to his flotilla by hiring the services of Captain Sulu and The Golden Dragon.

26644117122_14a6843631_c.jpg

26671074911_e19ee09923_c.jpg

This is a 3A vessel.

I like the design. It captures the Asian touch you are going for.

Nice armed junk !

Lt Sulu should be happy to have been promoted captain of his own ship ! But what will become the Enterprise ?

Looks like a fast and aggressive vessel. Really love the dragon as figure head. I think it whould qualify as 4A vessel given that amount of cannons and size.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Thank you everyone!

Looks like a fast and aggressive vessel. Really love the dragon as figure head. I think it whould qualify as 4A vessel given that amount of cannons and size.

That's good. I was worried it was more of a 2A so I'm glad others think otherwise!

I think the size and armament is easily sufficient for a 3A, perhaps even 4A.

I like your alternative approach to ship building, and brick built guns are always a hit with me. :D

On the other hand, I would suggest you experiment wit custom rigging to get better results. There is a nice tutorial on junk rigging somewhere on the pirates forum. Further, your hulls seem rather similar to me, and I would like to see you experiment more here. Lastly, the cabin here seems very bulky and blocky - could be more elegant if integrated into the hull.

Lastly, may lt. Sulu live long and prosper, even if he goes where no minifig went before! ;)

'Warp factor 3 Captain Sulu'

Nice to see some different style ships on here. As you may have noticed from my 'Dastardly Attack on Port Raleigh' build, I like this Oriental style (it is of course Occidental in BoBS world!). I would have liked to have seen a few more Oriental/Occidental crew, but maybe they have hired a local crew for this ship?

Looking at some prototype images, unlike Bregir I think the very high stern is fine and the masts and sails are good, but in future junk builds I would encourage you to have more height at the front and generally a more 'oriental' appearance if you have the parts. The Golden Dragon seems more like a hybrid of Western and Eastern styles, but maybe that's what you were aiming for?

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz