Recruiting at Marco's

This Is Not the Wealthy Housing of Rassilon

Falling Out with Foxx

Cantu's Fort in Rassilon

The Viper

Jail Break!

Cantu's House

La Oleon

"As you know Sinbad," Li Fang was saying, "I have sent a number of the crew over to La Oleon with Ching Shih which leaves some opportunities for advancement among the crew still aboard The Viper."

25383538994_b1a7f3cdd1_c.jpg

Sinbad was thankful he had not been among those commissioned to help crew their new ship, La Oleon. He had nothing against the new addition, but he felt a certain attachment to The Viper since it had been his first ship to serve on. He still wasn't sure he was in line with Li's methods, but he was much happier being a free man as a pirate than an over taxed, over worked man amongst the Oleonaders.

25715706140_7655fa468f_c.jpg

"I've talked with some of the crew and they all agree that it is time you moved up from deck hand to full crew member" Li continued. "As long as you continue to give me your loyalty and hard work, I will make sure you are always taken care of among this crew Sinbad."

25990338406_abc5b7a869_c.jpg

Sinbad was thankful to be given this promotion. It was nice to no longer be on the bottom of the food chain.

That's one roomy cabin! I really like the overall style and I particularly like that desk.

Very nice cabin MKJ, the angled walls are excellent, and the windows leaning out give it the ship feel (otherwise it would seem more like a study, probably! pirate_laugh2.gif), though I'm wondering what size this thing would be! pirate_oh.gifpir_laugh2.gif The table and cabinets are superb, and that globe and the anchor are obviously awesome wherever they pop up!

Very nice interior! The inset window is great as are the slanted walls and neat furniture as well! :thumbup:

I agree whit everyone else and got nothing more than a praise for the interior. One question though: Is that globe custom made? Because I havent seen that piece made in that form. Its a top notch! thumbup.gif

Captain Becker

I agree whit everyone else and got nothing more than a praise for the interior. One question though: Is that globe custom made? Because I havent seen that piece made in that form. Its a top notch! thumbup.gif

Captain Becker

The globe is from a Harry Potter set, not custom. Glad you like it all!

Oh lovely interior! The angled walls are perfectly done, as are the windows!

That's one spacious cabin, and the scale is nice. But I figured it might be a little more cluttered overall, and maybe have more windows. I like the table and globe, which I didn't even know existed. This type of arrangement works pretty good for storytelling. Keep it up.

This is awesome! I love the detailing. All the furniture is simple, but well executed!

Nice looking interior, there. It is a very large cabin though - must be a very impressive ship! :pir-laugh: I like the different details like the bookshelf, the anchor and the globe.

It is interesting to follow Sinbad's adventures, and I am happy to see him being fully adopted in the crew! :pir-wink: