just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

Is there going to be an Anna and Elsa in this series?

Wouldn't rule them out. Wouldn't hold my breath for them either.

Time will tell I guess. And it's not even like it's a long time... they release in June, we should have something more concrete soon. :)

I still have hope for Moana

C'mon LEGO, you already have the Banshee hairpiece for her

I think we do get beast if we get more waves, The mold is good, the friends style print on it doesn't dd it any favors but that's alright, printed in classic lego style he would be super cool.

I'd like to see Phoebus figure with his helmet and cape. He could be stunning.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger! :sceptic:

It was said at the TF no future plans are made for more DW stuff.

They would say that because they likely wouldn't be able to confirm any future Doctor Who sets yet. Besides, they'll obviously be more Dimensions sets given how successful the level pack and Ideas set were (unless you believe LEGO is full of a bunch of dumb pudding brains).

Ew. Beast is ugly...even for beastly standards.

On the plus side, it looks like it may actually be a hat that could fit on a normal minifigure head as well as a minidoll.

Beast is ugly, because he literally is ugly.

I just want some Emperor's New Groove figures. Kronk and Yzma would be enough.

I'm hopeful that if they do multiple series, they might allow one or two slots per series for less well-known characters, and also possibly include live-action characters. I'd be tickled silly if they released a minifigure of Condorman.

I'm hopeful that if they do multiple series, they might allow one or two slots per series for less well-known characters, and also possibly include live-action characters. I'd be tickled silly if they released a minifigure of Condorman.

Yeah? Well I'd be tickled sillier if LEGO made Minifigures from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!

I had hopes that the Beast would be a big-fig. :(

That would be WAY out of scale and would probably look even worse. Hagrid sized would be better.

12573166_988759421181761_6840991008981032590_n.jpg?oh=aa80c113df4b272562806b6d521eb04a&oe=572E8EAA

Love the Mickey Mouse head in the artbox!

Source: Promobricks

Edited by Robert8

Yes, light blue, just as I thought! And the Mickey head is fitting and makes it unique. It's also a pretty big giveaway as to what the series is about, so they may as well have shown the final box. :tongue:

Was any price or release date revealed along with the box? (I'm still holding out hope that it will be released in May rather than July)

Yes, light blue, just as I thought! And the Mickey head is fitting and makes it unique. It's also a pretty big giveaway as to what the series is about, so they may as well have shown the final box. :tongue:

Was any price or release date revealed along with the box? (I'm still holding out hope that it will be released in May rather than June)

I actually heard July. . . :sceptic:

Beast is ugly, because he literally is ugly.

Personally I think he's rather cute, in a warm and fuzzy sort of way.

*oh2* !

July?

July what?

July...1st? Promobricks told me that, the catalog (public one) said June, and the usual release date is May. But S15 was released in February this year, so maybe they'll be delayed a month from now on.

Oh my gosh....

At this rate, Series 16 will be released on Jan 1st 2017

I sure hope not... Soccer is a May 16th release (PB) and Germany-exclusive, I don't think that should delay Disney. .

Well, it certainly doesn't match the descriptions of a new Castle wave that appeared in that thread.

Anyways, I'm still hoping to hear about Aladdin, Jasmine, or Ariel.

By the way, here's Beast:

What a shame. A minifigure would have been so much better.

No it wouldn't. It would look odd to have a minifigure Beast in a minidoll set. It looks perfectly fine to me.

I think we do get beast if we get more waves, The mold is good, the friends style print on it doesn't dd it any favors but that's alright, printed in classic lego style he would be super cool.

It would have to be a completely different head mold for minifigures.