Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[SR-FB1] Gun Shop

March Freebuild 1

Can't MRCA without guns? Sweating under armed? That's why Bastion has an arms dealer in a totally non descript white building peddling his ware to whomever can pay. Patrons are not required to show ID or fill out any government forms or submit to background checks.

gunshop1.jpg

He likes to be called "George". "George" has a fine selection of muskets, pistols, cutlasses, dueling swords, barrels of gunpowder and even body armour for sale. Right now, he has a spring break special. If you buy three, you get a free night at the Bastion's House of Pleasure.

gunshop2.jpg

Don't miss out on this limited time fabulous offer. Just look for a plain white building down the street from the House of Pleasure. All sales are final and tax free.

gunshop3.jpg

George has an interesting, er, uniform. pirate_wink.gif

Nice little shop. I like how the front and top are removable for better viewing.

Altough the roof seems a bit flat, I really like the inside! Good job!

Great looking little shop, Doctor.

The golden gates look nice, and I really like the interior, and how you have arranged the guns and weapons on sale. My favourite detail is the guns on the table!

It was the Age of Sail, ID wasn't even a thought yet! :rofl: More seriously, great build. I hope he's stocking the best in Oleon - built rifles though!

Edited by The Sarge

Neat little build. It reminds me of some of the stores at the local mall - open front, no windows. Are they really that casual about selling arms? :pir-wink:

The three different photographic arrangements are nice and I like the golden gates for a white-walled structure. The collection of arms is nice and the full armor standing in the corner is cool. I don't suppose there's much threat of the place being robbed...

Good work.

Nice idea for a build. The gates are a great idea; thief proof but allow the wares o be displayed when closed. Removable roof and front is also great. But I do think you need to do some serious work on that roof, flat rooves always leak and his gunpowder will be getting wet!

This reminds me of some of the good ol' 80ies sets. Bot only pirates but also castle ( maybe because of Majisto's magical shop). Good job!