Sign in to follow this  
songwm

A small Nexo Knights Diorama

I love it. I recently got into LEGO Nexo Knights too. The integrated Nexo Knights sets are well placed in this massive landscape. Really good job well done.

That's a great landscaping you did there! Also, I never thought Fortrex is that small, especially when compared to videos on Lego website. Clay's Rumble Blade actually gets out of gates of Fortrex in one video, but when comparing the sets, CRB is almost as big as the Fortrex itself :tongue:

Also, I'd like to see other pictures, but I'm afraid that link doesn't work.

The landscape work is fantastic. Nice design on the trees! I also like the rocks and plants.

Good job!

It looks amazing, but i'd like to point out that the show's overworld does not look like that. Not even the forests.

I love it. I recently got into LEGO Nexo Knights too. The integrated Nexo Knights sets are well placed in this massive landscape. Really good job well done.

Thanks! It's an effort of the team.

In what universe is that considered "small"? :D

Ha ha. We used to be doing 3x3 (the total 9 pieces) gray baseplates diorama. So this is smaller in comparison to that.

That's a great landscaping you did there! Also, I never thought Fortrex is that small, especially when compared to videos on Lego website. Clay's Rumble Blade actually gets out of gates of Fortrex in one video, but when comparing the sets, CRB is almost as big as the Fortrex itself :tongue:

Also, I'd like to see other pictures, but I'm afraid that link doesn't work.

Thanks for commenting. The link works now.

The landscape work is fantastic. Nice design on the trees! I also like the rocks and plants.

Good job!

Thanks!

It looks amazing, but i'd like to point out that the show's overworld does not look like that. Not even the forests.

Oh ya. We did not take reference to anything in the making of this diorama. We just do the normal rock/trees/road stuff.

Oh ya. We did not take reference to anything in the making of this diorama. We just do the normal rock/trees/road stuff.

Ah, right. Well alright then, while it isn't show accurate, I wish the show's forests would look like this... It's really good!

There is nothing small about this :laugh:

That's a really nice Nexo Knights display

Congratulations :classic: The effort really paid off :thumbup:

Edited by Robert8

If that's considered "small", I have a lot of catching up to do!

Looks great. I like how even the forest and terrain is brightly colored like the Nexo Knight sets themselves. And the brick-built trees are brilliant. Very well done and thanks for posting it!

You should not be afraid to show an awesome creation like this. "Small" would denote a limited size, "awesome" would be a better word choice.

Excellent build!

Well done. Very good landscaping. Where do you guys have it displayed?

I think I need to update my MOC lists to microbe size or maybe multi-cell size Oo cause I think I can fit all of them in less than one of your plates there Oo.

Still this is an AWESOME "small" MOC. Piques my interests toward Nexo Knights.