burlogh

Claw Coast

EPIC!

That wall looks as impressive as it should be. The interior is brilliant as well, great rocks, vegetation and all of that :thumbup:

Certainly one of the coolest MOC's i've ever seen not just for castle but in general. You're one of the first people i've seen do a MOC centered around orcs and goblins that doesn't just center their culture a ramshackle bunch of huts and shanty towns. The wall and gate is truly imposing in a way i've never seen before. I actually get feelings of intimidation just looking at the thing. If that wasn't enough you had to go and show off by continuing the remarkable build including a mill and little village.

Hats off, socks off, everything off...okay not everything lol but seriously you deserve all the credit and praise you get from this astonishing creation.

Very cool! There is not enough good orc/goblin type settlements and MOCs around. So glad you added this one to the mix!

Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate them!

This is Amazing - great build!! (all that's missing is Ugglug and his orcs! :P)

I love your boar riders!

How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful builder?!!! I like the playability of your creation and that you combined a few different ideas in one set.

I'm just an enthusiastic intermediate :) My first evaluable MOC was built in 2013, but I'm a very slow builder so learn slowly. The playability was great, when my little daugther thinned flora of the riverside sixth time I gave up and finished it on site :P

Certainly one of the coolest MOC's i've ever seen not just for castle but in general. You're one of the first people i've seen do a MOC centered around orcs and goblins that doesn't just center their culture a ramshackle bunch of huts and shanty towns. The wall and gate is truly imposing in a way i've never seen before. I actually get feelings of intimidation just looking at the thing. If that wasn't enough you had to go and show off by continuing the remarkable build including a mill and little village.

Thank you. My main goal was to build a "civilan" settlement instead of a battle scene. I'm planning to expand it a bit, not only to a bigger base but with more buildings inside the wall.

I love your boar riders!

Thanks - but I disagree about you being "intermediate" - you've got great skills dude! I'm strictly a small "thing" builder for battles... but to be able to build such a skillfully big yet consistently inventive MOC... All good nothing bad :D

I'm not a huge fan of Goblins and Trolls, but this looks fantastic! The wall and towers are really well done, and the diversity of minifigures is great. I love all of the plant life, and the rocky area with the cave. All of the various creatures look wonderful in this setting. Great work on the structures as well. This MOC reminds me of old fantasy films.

Nice job!

Gorgeous MOC. I already liked in on Flickr long time ago. :) I really like the roof, and the wall. That city is just amazing.