Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

[COR-CH2A] Digging in

Sweat saves Blood.

Digging saves Blood.

old military proverbs

Lt. Wolf was satisfied. Together with Sgt. Hodson, he was checking the battle positions he ordered his men to dig.

McKenzie´s and Henderson´s position was looking good. Henderson was just getting the last spades of Earth out and McKenzie, as the consumate sniper he was, was finishing the camouflage. Sgt. Hodson was checking the lines of fire. Lt.Wolf had applied camouflage to his face to show his men how it should be done. He made a mental note to order his men not to wear their tschakos when entrenched.

EZMKFE.jpg

SWWSA.jpg

8LBLL5.jpg

B4M47U.jpg

12ZDP5.jpg

MMQVU.jpg

Can a Moderator change the title to [COR-CH2A] please.

Edited by Brickwolf

Neat little build. Top tip; if you want your head to retain its current location, stay out of MacKenzie's line of fire!

Simple but genius build! I like how you made the border around and "lifted" the ground to make the hole.

Indeed! :thumbup: I really like that border

This is not your ordinary defense - those soldiers are settling in like they're expecting a war! I like the simple, tidy arrangement and the black attire should prove useful in staying concealed. But yeah, they might want to remove their headgear in favor of something a little more discreet. Good job with the vegetation and nice build overall.

Very nice little vig, really like the way you've portrayed this part of the fortification tasks!

Good to know you Corries know how to dig your own graves ahead of battle default_devil_laugh.gif Just... good to know... for future references...

Now, smack talk aside, this is a fine idea and I find it very well executed. Nice foliage, and your riflemen are well depicted. This torso in dark green would be a treat, wouldn't it?

Keep it up!

Considering the modest amount of fox holes I have dug myself, (and more so ordered dug...) I really like this entry. You have executed it very well, and the idea is great too.

I don't really have any suggestions for improvement, other than that it could be cool to see on a larger scale, if we ever get into a war! :)

Edited by Bregir