8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

I'm sure somebody has pictures somewhere...

What do you mean?

Retailers and such?

For the Cyborg, I wonder about a few things...

1. With her reusing the Galaxy Trooper armor, will she be shafted of torso printing like the Series 13 figure?

2. Her gun... is it new? The angle of it on the blind bag photo makes it hard to discern. Part of me thinks it's the blaster from the Galaxy Trooper as well, with the added bonus of that trans-orange 1x1 round plate with hole at the end. I tried it on one of my blasters and it works pretty well, but it may make for a ho-hum weapon for those that already have plenty of that weapon.

3. What else about her is robotic other than her face? It doesn't look like she has a robot arm, so maybe she has a cybernetic leg?

Edited by telaruhn

Seems likely, but if she has nice printing on her legs, I'd be more apt to get a bunch if her legs were normal... So it feels like a double-edged sword were it to be included.

Also - her color scheme is nearly the same and the Laser Mech's, which is pretty fantastic.

Too bad we don't get a black helmet to match the armor...

Edited by telaruhn

Seems likely, but if she has nice printing on her legs, I'd be more apt to get a bunch if her legs were normal... So it feels like a double-edged sword were it to be included.

Also - her color scheme is nearly the same and the Laser Mech's, which is pretty fantastic.

Too bad we don't get a black helmet to match the armor...

But now we get cool hair! I hope it's actually darker than Azure, but if it isn't, it's still decently cool :grin:

But now we get cool hair! I hope it's actually darker than Azure, but if it isn't, it's still decently cool :grin:

I agree! Considering the S6 Intergalactic Girl, who came with hair and a helmet, it seems possible we could get both with the Cyborg...

Edited by telaruhn

I hope I'm not the only one who loves the design of the Ice Queen.

I'm sorry to inform you, but you are. :sad:

:sarcasm:

Nope, I was instantly in love with her design! *really trying not to make some ice puns*

Nope, I was instantly in love with her design! *really trying not to make some ice puns*

Sounds like you're keeping a cool head about this.

:classic:

She's like one of the best minifigures I've seen so far from S16.

Ice queen is definitely a great minifig, I like the trans light blue crown and I hope her collar cape is white with silver spots printed on, similar to Vitruvius's cape. I think she also comes with the new wide dress piece. I'm also excited for the costume devil; definitely going to use it with the Nexo Knights fire demons. I will probably also get the mariachi band player.

Galadriel's cape from the Witch-King Battle set is what comes to mind when I think of the cape for the Ice Queen, but I hope there's a bit more of a bluish-silver to it then just regular silver. That, or the white for the cape is actually Light Aqua. Either way, the textile for Galadriel's cape does not fray, thankfully.

I'm starting to really like the Rogue. I know a lot of people expected different colors or different weapons, but the character still has the same gist to him - a sneaky, hooded figure. The colors are IMO fantastic, because similar to the Cyborg and Laser Mech, the colors match of the Rogue match those of the Frightening Knight, though one is a light-armored figure and the other is heavy-armored. I hope the Rogue comes with dual-colored legs... I can't quite tell if he comes with a short bow or longbow, but either is fine with me.

I had to laugh, though - someone was sure the Rogue was actually the Arabian Knight "Archer..." when there's nothing remotely Arabian about him!

Hi AFOLs, on Facebook, someone posted an image with the whole series 16 :o (yeah I know...)

I saved the image for myself but I don't dare to post it on here... It's in the group " Legend Bricks LEGO 交流交友區 "

Enjoy :)

No black business man hair on the Spooky Boy...

6666th post! :devil:

Edited by CM4Sci