Hence "Swoosh Factor" - how well you can swoosh your model around. So (arguably), the ARC170, X-Wing, A-Wing and TIEs have a high Swoosh Factor, the Millennium Falcon has an average Swoosh Factor as its very big and bulky and Cloud City has a Zero Swoosh Factor (not counting Boba Fett who's rocket pack means he swooshes well).

I just googled LMAO, which I've been seeing alot recently and found it is a synonym for ROFL. Maybe someone should add this?

I just googled LMAO, which I've been seeing alot recently and found it is a synonym for ROFL. Maybe someone should add this?

Laugh My A$$ Off?

Here's some:

KFOL: Kid Fan Of Lego (obviously)

NISB: New In Sealed Bag

I'm not sure what ZOMG means. Well, I know what the OMG means, but whatis the Z doing there!?!

There is EB own Term....

KAFOL Kids & Adult Fan of Lego. Wich is EB... for all :-)

MisterPhes isn't up to date with the new techniques :-D :-P ;-) . Well, that was a year ago. I think he knows now.

What about BS (the definition pretaining to Lego, or course), BL, OMG, TLG, T&T, H&A, SW (how did we miss that one?), and S@H?

Hence "Swoosh Factor" - how well you can swoosh your model around. So (arguably), the ARC170, X-Wing, A-Wing and TIEs have a high Swoosh Factor, the Millennium Falcon has an average Swoosh Factor as its very big and bulky and Cloud City has a Zero Swoosh Factor (not counting Boba Fett who's rocket pack means he swooshes well).

So since there's a lot of talk about this and even an adult rated Jipay creation, will this be part of the EB glossary or not??

KimT

So since there's a lot of talk about this and even an adult rated Jipay creation, will this be part of the EB glossary or not??

Oh definitly !!

I'll work on it no worries ;-) And I will even include that sentence: "to pull a *yoda*" :-D

*yoda*

Why are they using STAMPs and not using specially printed bricks like in the good old days? Is this another one of their short cuts to reduce cuts?

If I may... As far as I can remember (which only goes back in the late 80s-early 90s, I admit), they have always used STAMP, the point being that they couldn't make one printed piece for it, since the sticker applies on more than one. Or they would have had to create a new big piece just for that purpose (which then would have ended in the B2P category :-| ). The first model I can recall coming across was a police station with a police sticker applied on the side of two pieces (4865) of the helicopter. And I have foggy memories of some earlier instances but I can't quite put my finger on them so I won't risk making them up...

(but don't get me wrong here, I definitely don't like stickers that are applied on a single piece. Once I thoutght that if it lowers the general price, why not, but since it doesn't even do that, it really is completely useless.

But STAMP are anavoidable in some circumstances...)

SNOT is a building technique, not a tile!

Who Cares its Christmas ;-)

A well like child have many names...

It's not Christmas any more! *wacko* Update??

Is there a definition for Yoda twitch?

Update??

When I'll have time and I really love the way you are asking for it...

Come again :-D

*yoda*

When I'll have time and I really love the way you are asking for it...

My sincerest apologies, Master *yoda* ! But now, lets move over to the topic: Could you please be an adorable, green, French Administrator and update our community's humble grammar-topic, which can be found pinned in the Website and Forums-section? ;-)

Best regards, Erlend, alias UniqueBuilder, your humble servant.

:-P

How about TIF? Tremor In the Force? Or how about Hinckley for making yoda twitch? :-D

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

My sincerest apologies, Master *yoda* ! But now, lets move over to the topic: Could you please be an adorable, green, French Administrator and update our community's humble grammar-topic, which can be found pinned in the Website and Forums-section? ;-)

Best regards, Erlend, alias UniqueBuilder, your humble servant.

:-P

No probs at all ;-) But don't overdo it X-D I sincerely dislike a*s kissers :-D

Yeay I agree that it needs a lot of working on, but it shall be done really soon ;-)

adorable, green, French Administrator On (just couldn't resist X-D ) !!

*yoda*

No probs at all ;-) But don't overdo it X-D I sincerely dislike a*s kissers :-D

Yeay I agree that it needs a lot of working on, but it shall be done really soon ;-)

adorable, green, French Administrator On (just couldn't resist X-D ) !!

*yoda*

Can't you smell the sarcasm? :-D BTW I'll stop the kissing at the feet.. ;-)

Can't you smell the sarcasm? :-D BTW I'll stop the kissing at the feet.. ;-)

Sarcasm.jpg

I knew I smelled something, but I thought it was something totally different than your heavy and over the border kiss off :-P

*yoda*

Okie my Padawans, I just revamped and added a lot to our Glossary !!

Now DSS and Pull a *yoda* have a real EB meaning :-D :-P

Even Kim's nude swooshing skills have been added :-P

Like always feel free to post what you think is missing ;-)

Glossary On !!

*yoda*

You seem to have forgotten AFOFL and Rewn ;-)

Edited by Siegfried
Added!