Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

This must be a joke surely? I dont believe it until I see it in store

lol its a joke :laugh:

Edited by Forresto

Do we have any ideas whatsoever about the May 4th promo minifigure?

Malibu Stacy with a new hat.

Malibu Stacy with a new hat.

Wait, Malibu Stacy with retooled hat and Darth Binks polybag two-pack?!?! Once I get that, I'm retiring from Lego...

I don't even understand how that's considered 'exclusive'... pretty sure we all have 40 billion of those from Battlepacks. :laugh:

There seems to be something attached to his back. But yeah, lame.

That can't be right, are they gonna do 50+ get a stormie, 75+ get something else maybe?

There seems to be something attached to his back. But yeah, lame.

Looks like the backpacks that the First Order Snowtroopers wear. So it's relatively inaccurate, as well, because the Heavy Troopers don't wear backpacks.

So, we can spend 50 and get a Heavy gunner, or spend 10 and get almost the exact same figure, another regular one, an officer, a tech, and a small turret. Really solid options there. I guess TLG is counting too much on TFA hype at this point.

Wow Megablaster Stormtrooper is May 4th exclusive? That's just sad! They should saved red arm C-3PO till May 4th promo. Everyone who bought battle packs already has a ton of these. Very creative Lego!

Well that's a huge disappointment. I was hoping to find this out before double vip finished. Would have got the slave 1 yesterday if I'd known I could skip May 4th. Can pray that we get a slight discount on sets again.

Edit: says you get double VIP anyway

Edited by will

Wow... now that Darth Binks is looking a whole lot better!

I've been wondering if I should wait for some Lego purchases till May 4th and the answer is now a resounding "no". This looks to be the least most successful polybag ever. It'll probably go for less on the secondary market than Hoth Han. And given how the polybag Clone Lt appeared later in a set, with years more of TFA left, I'm betting we see this print again.

I think out of all the May 4th minifigures we've got this one has to be one of the most disappointing by far.

You would think that out of all The Force Awakens characters Lego would go for someone like Bala Tik or Officer Thanisson... but sadly not.

Looks like the backpacks that the First Order Snowtroopers wear. So it's relatively inaccurate, as well, because the Heavy Troopers don't wear backpacks.

Actually it is accurate! There is one "heavy" stormtrooper on Jakku hunting Finn and Rey who wears a backpack and has a regular blaster. Nevertheless... this give me absolutely no reason to buy anything on May the 4th.

What the hell... This makes it even harder to understand why they didn't include Leia in the Assault on Hoth set...