Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Feels like forever since the next wave of sets was leaked/revealed... I want the X-Wing and TIE/A-Wing sets already!

Feels like forever since the next wave of sets was leaked/revealed... I want the X-Wing and TIE/A-Wing sets already!

Does someone know how much these set are going to cost?

Prices are on Brickset

Oh bloody hell, the blue and grey Resistance X-wing is going to be £80?! How the hell are they justifying making it £10 more expensive than the last one? It's the same ship, with the same number of minifigures (one of which isn't unique, compared to the three unique ones in the last one, which also had 2 dual-moulded helmets) and a slightly different extra piece. Seriously? £10 more for 23 more pieces?

Oh bloody hell, the blue and grey Resistance X-wing is going to be £80?! How the hell are they justifying making it £10 more expensive than the last one? It's the same ship, with the same number of minifigures (one of which isn't unique, compared to the three unique ones in the last one, which also had 2 dual-moulded helmets) and a slightly different extra piece. Seriously? £10 more for 23 more pieces?

Agreed - also, £34.99 for Dengar (plus some black bricks and an extra minifigure) - hello bricklink.

I think they should've put Finn with blood stained helmet in the X-Wing set. That would've made it a lot more appealing.

I think they should've put Finn with blood stained helmet in the X-Wing set. That would've made it a lot more appealing.

Perhaps they're saving that fig for another village set with more buildings and villagers.

This may be a little off-topic , but in recent SW short Lego showed old Lando! If he is in ep 8 that's what he might look like.

got a link to the vid?

Perhaps they're saving that fig for another village set with more buildings and villagers.

That seems incredibly unlikely. Some huts, villagers, Phasma, stormies, Flametroopers maybe, Kylo... not really a lot there to get kids excited about. Finn's not quite a hero yet, Poe & Lor San Tekka were already used in the X-wing set, so it's just a bunch of baddies, a panicked baddie, and some villagers. Not much fun there.

I think there's two reasons behind the lack of bloody helmet.

One, it's a bit dark for the kids who would buy the X-Wing set.

Two, that would be really complicated to print... I dunno how much LEGO could print on a helmet, but still. Also, would you do a minifig hand or a human hand?

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

Bloody helmet Finn is not that much of a selling point for me. If Lego didn't use it on the Finn polybag, they're not gonna.

Do you think they'd reuse Shaak Ti's hair.. mold... thing.. for Ahsoka? Seems like the right length. Then they wouldn't have to make a new mold.

Just asking to double check, but do you know something we don't?

That's probably the main reason.

Ahsoka will still have the same head piece she had in CW sets, but don't worry, she apparently is the standout minifigure of the set. That gets me excited, but that leads me to thinking it's going to be a lackluster set.

Ahsoka will still have the same head piece she had in CW sets, but don't worry, she apparently is the standout minifigure of the set. That gets me excited, but that leads me to thinking it's going to be a lackluster set.

Plz tell me you dont know something

Two, that would be really complicated to print... I dunno how much LEGO could print on a helmet, but still. Also, would you do a minifig hand or a human hand?

There's already a Hasbro figure with the bloody helmet and Lego printing is pretty good I'm sure they could manage it - two streaks would be fine as in the movie it doesn't look much like a handprint anyway.

EDIT: I just saw a video review of Assault on Hoth. I looks like a great playset (so many missles...) which kids will love. Unfortunately I can't see too many getting this due to the premium pricetag! For AFOLs it's very disappointing. TLG have misjudged the market badly for this one.

Edited by TeufelHund

The Tydirium for $79 is a nice deal and I think by far the best offering. That should sell well.

Nice discount on the Assault Carrier; I just don't think it's as nice of a set. A MF for 20% off sure would have been a wonderful thing :blush:

Too bad the promo minifig offering is so weak.

Edited by Schneeds