Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

Is there any chance the Echo Base Hangar doors seen in the Mini Movie are part of the new set? :)

Most likely

This is a curious case; October 4th last year we had high resolution images of every single Winter Wave set. Now, we have blurry images of about 80% of sets, all of which don't even have the stands photoshopped out yet. It is understandable not to have official images of TFA sets due to potential spoilers, but I at least expected some sort of leaked, poorly translated set description for those TFA Battle Packs and the Battle Of Takodona....

There wasn't a movie in play last year. Because of the upcoming movie Lucas/Disney and Lego will be much much more rabid about enforcing hard dates and plugging leaks. Without the movie the normal public reveals are in October. But with the December movie looming any reveals will be very very limited and controlled.

Prelims show -

Ghost - Hera

Wookie Gunship - Wookie

AT-DP - AT-DP pilot

TIE Prototype - same pilot.

TFA ones aren't in the catalog but one is a blue x-wing so that'll probably just have an X-Wing pilot.

Really generic figs minus Hera.

I'd prefer it if they gave Valen Rudor for the TIE Advanced Microfighters. The one that was destroyed in 'Empire Day' basically looked like the Inquisitor's TIE.

On the Fence:

75134 Empire Battle Pack - Uhh what's with the Stormtrooper that looks like he/she smeared lipstick over his suit, If I buy, it'll only be for the two classic Stormtroopers

That Stormtrooper with lipstick smeared on the armor is the Imperial Shock Trooper. There's already a Black Series 6-inch replica figure of the guy due for release next year.

Don't tell me you forgot about the Clone Shock Troopers...

Hmmm: http://i.imgur.com/ztbpFRG.jpg

So it looks like LEGO aren't too concerned about leaked TFA sets......

Poe, Phasma, Ren and the Stormie look really good in my opinion, but the stylistic nature of Finn and Rey is just weird to me...

Nice find... I agree, although I actually don't much like Poe either... they seem more like cyborgs with human heads... Which might explain why it doesnt look too bad for the fully enclosed helmeted guys...

Edited by Fuppylodders

Well, it's an updated and more bigger one, but I guess it's up to your own judgement.

Has a new DS been confirmed?

Poe, Phasma, Ren and the Stormie look really good in my opinion, but the stylistic nature of Finn and Rey is just weird to me...

I agree about Phasma, Ren, and the Stormie, but I really don't care for any of the figures with faces, I think they look too weird, although Poe isn't bad, but the only constaction figures I own right now are Grievous and Jango (because they don't use human faces)

They don't look great at all. Especially Rey and Finn. Lego just can't make good face for these figures. The ones in helmets are fine though. Now I wish they just leaked Battle of Takodana set, and make everyone happy.

I've got a dumb question. Is there any chance that the winter sets will be release in December based on past release hiatory? I've got some credit that will expire on Dec.31st and I'd like to spend it on a few new sets if possible.

I've got a dumb question. Is there any chance that the winter sets will be release in December based on past release hiatory? I've got some credit that will expire on Dec.31st and I'd like to spend it on a few new sets if possible.

I often wonder why people always need to find arguments for telling others: "Thats Not in my Budget", "I have some money to spend ", "don't work at the moment "...? Why?

I don't have a direct answer, but if not, just buy a set that is close enough to the equivalent of the credit before it expires. Keep it sealed. Then exchange it for the newer sets whenever they get released.

It's possible, but given the rumored Lego shortage this December, it may be delayed so to speak. There's another thread in the General section that talks about shelves being depleted before the holiday season.

It's possible, but given the rumored Lego shortage this December, it may be delayed so to speak. There's another thread in the General section that talks about shelves being depleted before the holiday season.

I thought that was for Europe only? He's in US like me. I hope I can get the Fortrex before Christmas...

Finn looks like a Galidor build. :sick:

All the more reason to get him :laugh:

I think Kylo looks the best out of them all, followed by the First Order Stormtrooper. Poe doesn't look too bad, especially compared to some of the other human constraction characters.

Oh come on! Why can't they just leak what we all want leaked......?

http://i.imgur.com/TKjlZgT.jpg

Still a nice little surprise though. Means we can get at least some sort of version of Finn in a cheap-ish way.

There's also some sort of number code next to his name on the polybag...perhaps his Trooper number in the movie? (Like how Fives' number was CT-5555)

Edited by Mymaker123

And after close analysis of Finn, he has sand smeared on his armour! Fully exclusive figure, not just the head!

Talking about the new constractions. I think Finn's head looks pretty good. Better than Poe's Luke's or Rey's. Don't care much for Kylo he looks pretty boring. Loved the FO trooper since it was anounced. Too bad they didn't add another big figure. I guess there is only one giant cyborg in the star wars universe...

Edited by Meatcan

Oh come on! Why can't they just leak what we all want leaked......?

http://i.imgur.com/TKjlZgT.jpg

Still a nice little surprise though. Means we can get at least some sort of version of Finn in a cheap-ish way.

There's also some sort of number code next to his name on the polybag...perhaps his Trooper number in the movie? (Like how Fives' number was CT-5555)

What exactly do you want leaked? If you're talking about the Takodana set, you won't be seeing that for a while.

He means takodonna, microfighters, battle packs, etc.

Ok, well, still, I don't think we'll be seeing them anytime soon.

Nice Finn polybag! Stormtrooper armor with sand on it looks great. I was surprised that Lego didn't include this version of Finn in 75101 FO TIE, and gave us random officer and crew member.