LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 6/20/2023 at 8:26 PM, MKJoshA said:

Received an order yesterday.

640x853.jpg

Exactly 5 months to the day after I first ordered them my Lion Knights have finally arrived! From when I first hit "buy" on Jan 20th Lego delayed shipping the order for over 3 months, I moved from the US to France, had to re-place the order because of the move, it got rejected at customs and returned, and I finally placed the order a 3rd time before it arrived in my hands. Not all Lego's fault, but frustrating still the same. Was it worth it? Maybe not. Am I happy to finally have my order? Yes. Yes I am.

Great minifig!

Don't know if it has been mentioned before - the tan bow from the CMF falconer is available on PaB. Element ID 6420270 .

Just from a quick glance, it looks like a lot (though not all) of the castle and viking torsos and some of the legs are Bestseller now, as are several of the newer animal molds (lamb, squirrel, piglet, etc). Interestingly, the Viking helmet that originated from the Sanctum Sanctorum is now a standard part - I'm pretty sure that one was a Bestseller. 

I think there are also a few new parts that have been added - specifically, the printed leaf tile from the Tinkerbelle Brickhead and the dark orange dog are new (at least from the last time I looked, which was awhile ago).

Parts from sets released in February including the a-frame cabin, wildflowers, dried flowers and others recently landed on pab.

11 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yet still no Lunar New Year parts.... That's concerning at this point.

That is a shame. Looks like it's only one purple classic space figure for me then. Not going to buy another set just for that.

I was really hoping the train wheels from the large Hogwarts Express would be there too, but they still haven't shown up.

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yet still no Lunar New Year parts.... That's concerning at this point.

The two big pink minifigure heads from the set appeared on the Canadian site as out of stock this morning so hopefully that means the rest are coming! 

6 hours ago, Lukeasee96 said:

The two big pink minifigure heads from the set appeared on the Canadian site as out of stock this morning so hopefully that means the rest are coming! 

Hey hey! A great sign indeed!

One of the big pink heads is currently up on the US site and is in stock!

Edited by JohnTPT17

Part #1 (bestseller parts) of my latest PaB order. Just some ordinary parts, nothing special. And no - those medium lavender ladies won't wear the knights' helmets and the black falcon shields while drinking tea. All these parts are for different projects. :classic:

B&P_haul_07_2023_1

On 6/26/2023 at 8:38 PM, HotdogBricks said:

Lion knight torso and legs are now bestseller in the US. A bunch of other pieces have been labeled bestseller as well.

Makes me hopeful of the upcoming el dorado set figures being bestseller in their future as well 

9 hours ago, Covi said:

Blacktron torso back in stock for EU.

Thanks for the heads up!!1

Did they ever sell the classic space red and white torsos from 10497 galaxy explorer on PaB?

26 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Thanks for the heads up!!1

Did they ever sell the classic space red and white torsos from 10497 galaxy explorer on PaB?

Nope, and I'm kind of freaking out at this point because I bought all of the other parts for those minifigures and my hoard will be useless without them. It seems 10497 is a Walmart exclusive. It's possible that they had a one year contract, and the torsos will become available either this month or next... I hope?

36 minutes ago, jodawill said:

Nope, and I'm kind of freaking out at this point because I bought all of the other parts for those minifigures and my hoard will be useless without them. It seems 10497 is a Walmart exclusive. It's possible that they had a one year contract, and the torsos will become available either this month or next... I hope?

This sucks, no wonder they haven’t placed the galaxy explorer on clearance yet, it’s sad they are holding the classic torsos hostage as well for that reason!!!

4 minutes ago, eldiano said:

This sucks, no wonder they haven’t placed the galaxy explorer on clearance yet, it’s sad they are holding the classic torsos hostage as well for that reason!!!

It was $50 at Walmart in November, and it was $75 for a few months before that. I ended up getting seven of them. I would have bought more at $50 if I had known the torsos wouldn't be available though.

7 minutes ago, jodawill said:

It was $50 at Walmart in November, and it was $75 for a few months before that. I ended up getting seven of them. I would have bought more at $50 if I had known the torsos wouldn't be available though.

I knew I wasn’t crazy, i remember those prices, but I thought it was a victim of the price increase because it’s 99.99 currently.  

11 hours ago, eldiano said:

Unfortunately it seems like the blue-coats take the same route :cry_sad: The two blue torsos, guvnor hat and the big flag are as of now IP marked :wacko:

30 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Unfortunately it seems like the blue-coats take the same route :cry_sad: The two blue torsos, guvnor hat and the big flag are as of now IP marked :wacko:

Patience is a virtue! 

4 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Patience is a virtue! 

I have no problem waiting 4 months or more as long as they show up in PAB eventually, however as long as they are IP marked they most like will not show up there :sceptic:

10 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I have no problem waiting 4 months or more as long as they show up in PAB eventually, however as long as they are IP marked they most like will not show up there :sceptic:

Wait, but why? It makes no sense, they could markup the prices by 50% and I would buy it, why didn’t they do this with 10305 lion knights castle?

as I currently build I’m currently build the el dorado fortress, I am happy with the xtra red epaulettes though 🤣

10 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Wait, but why? It makes no sense, they could markup the prices by 50% and I would buy it, why didn’t they do this with 10305 lion knights castle?

I do not know, make little sense to me as well. I guess we will have to wait and see when the other parts show up if they are included or not. Yes the castle had them, but the Space set did not

14 minutes ago, eldiano said:

I am happy with the xtra red epaulettes though 🤣

How many extra is in the set?

We got the Blacktron torso though. So it's not the Space theme in total. And the 1980s space helmet remakes are all available. So I'm hopeful the space torsos and Pirate pieces will show up eventually.

Will it be likely for them to put orca in PAB in a couple of months from now? And a printed sail from El Dorado set as well?

Edited by Lion King

14 hours ago, Lion King said:

Will it be likely for them to put orca in PAB in a couple of months from now? And a printed sail from El Dorado set as well?

None of them are IP marked so hope so, but I guess we must wait and see:shrug_oh_well: