LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

10 hours ago, williejm said:

Dang, you beat me

For once :tongue:

8 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

That's a fabulous display. Do you have any specific plans for them all?

No not now, I am a collector of animals moulds so I buy a lot when they make new ones. Experience have thought me that they will only increase in price later (the horse have already doubled in price :facepalm:), so it is better to get them while they are hot if I need them in the future for a project they will probably be to expensive by then :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, Bugbot20082 said:

I just had a look at B&P after a long break and The U.K. is not on the list of countries! Is this a glitch?

It has been quite glitchy. It IS there, but, for some reason, NOT in alphabetical order as ‘UK’. I think it’s alphabetical as GB 🤪

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

For once :tongue:

No not now, I am a collector of animals moulds so I buy a lot when they make new ones. Experience have thought me that they will only increase in price later (the horse have already doubled in price :facepalm:), so it is better to get them while they are hot if I need them in the future for a project they will probably be to expensive by then :shrug_oh_well:

This is a lie. He is building six Lego arks, so he needs twelve of each animal.

Isn’t it alarming how much more you would pay now for the same order though, compared to a few weeks ago? 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

:laugh: I started with one, but now it is six yes :tongue:

2 hours ago, williejm said:

It has been quite glitchy. It IS there, but, for some reason, NOT in alphabetical order as ‘UK’. I think it’s alphabetical as GB 🤪

Isn’t it alarming how much more you would pay now for the same order though, compared to a few weeks ago? 

Specifically for animal pieces no less. Most other pieces have either gone down or stayed the same. LEGO looking for some quick cash.

13 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Specifically for animal pieces no less. Most other pieces have either gone down or stayed the same. LEGO looking for some quick cash.

Although it’s not across the board in animals: some went down, some went up a small amount, and some more than doubled in price 😧😧

Edited by williejm

4 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

I just had a look at B&P after a long break and The U.K. is not on the list of countries! Is this a glitch?

2 hours ago, williejm said:

Isn't it gone now its been merged with PaB?

@Roebuck @williejm Always make sure you have a sizable animal population, to prevent running into a genetic bottleneck situation! :pir-huzzah1:

I've looked around in the new system a bit and I'm pleased that I can now browse by 'heads' and 'hairpieces' for example, that makes life easier. In general I don't see a big drop in availability of things, although it's annoying that some part images seem to be gone. I hope that's temporary?

Anyway, (impatiently) waiting for my order from end January to ship... It has some parts for finalizing a MOC I've had for a while. Should have chosen Bricklink I guess... :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

@Roebuck @williejm Always make sure you have a sizable animal population, to prevent running into a genetic bottleneck situation! :pir-huzzah1:

I've looked around in the new system a bit and I'm pleased that I can now browse by 'heads' and 'hairpieces' for example, that makes life easier. In general I don't see a big drop in availability of things, although it's annoying that some part images seem to be gone. I hope that's temporary?

Anyway, (impatiently) waiting for my order from end January to ship... It has some parts for finalizing a MOC I've had for a while. Should have chosen Bricklink I guess... :laugh:

Valid argument, well made. Also you literally never know which critters will face an availability / population crisis in the future.

18 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

My three January 11th orders shipped today, yay!

nice, my order on 11th still in warehouse

11 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

nice, my order on 11th still in warehouse

My jan 11th order just shipped too. Pretty sure they’re all taking longer to actually get to U.K. since Brexit though - which is an added bonus. 

7 hours ago, williejm said:

it’s not in the list at all :(

France, Denmark and Germany are missing too…

and PaB doesn’t have the range, no figure toros or animals at all apart from the classic shark etc :(

Edited by Bugbot20082

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I think you'll find that they're all clones (albeit that some have different phenotypes). For better genetic diversity you'll need to get Friends animals into the mix.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

I think you'll find that they're all clones (albeit that some have different phenotypes). For better genetic diversity you'll need to get Friends animals into the mix.

Wash your mouth out with soap. 

Hello, anyone else having a problem with Pick and build, where when you press pick it doesn't do anything? If yes, are there any known solutions? 

25 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Hello, anyone else having a problem with Pick and build, where when you press pick it doesn't do anything? If yes, are there any known solutions? 

I have this issue, I assume it’s because I already have a pieces order in my shopping cart. Do you already have pieces in your main shopping cart?

I Called customer service to try to order elephant bodies. The representative said they do not sell pieces unless it is listed as available on the website. Which contradicts what people on here have said. So it really does depend on if you get a "cool" rep or one following orders. I explained people have ordered them and put them on backorder. She claimed they don't have that ability.

So no elephants for me until they become available (if ever).

Edited by TheLegoDr
Added stuff

20 minutes ago, TheLegoDr said:

I Called customer service to try to order elephant bodies. The representative said they do not sell pieces unless it is listed as available on the website. Which contradicts what people on here have said. So it really does depend on if you get a "cool" rep or one following orders. I explained people have ordered them and put them on backorder. She claimed they don't have that ability.

Thanks for sharing that. Had wondered if others have (past or present) been successfully ordering elephant bodies by phone while I'm just constantly checking online to see if available 

I had problems redeeming the collector coins so I called customer service. Asked about Elephant bodies. I think this was mid-late Nov. Agent said out of stock or backordered but expected available Dec 18 (or was it Dec 15?). He could add them to my order no problem. BUT about a week later I received email stating that elephant bodies weren't available and they were cancelled 😭

So yes I do wonder if sometimes it depends upon the customer service agent we talk with. Although mine was fantastic but it didnt work out for me. Perhaps just the timing as well? 🤷‍♂️

I have the good original (and much better) elephants so I'm good. And the Friends ones. 

2 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

Which customer service rep you get makes all the difference. When asking about parts not readily available on the site I've had some tell me "no," some add it no problem, some offer free shipping, and some just give it to me for free. My recommendation is to call back another time and try again.

13 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I have this issue, I assume it’s because I already have a pieces order in my shopping cart. Do you already have pieces in your main shopping cart?

Seemed so, I've emptied my cart and now it works, thanks :thumbup: