LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

The new sets are up and returns results but none of the 2022 pieces are listed (e.g. squirrels ...etc)

7 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

The new sets are up and returns results but none of the 2022 pieces are listed (e.g. squirrels ...etc)

I just saw that, I am disappointed. I am sure they will be up Monday at the latest if I were to make a guess.

Just now, Anonknee Muss said:

I just saw that, I am disappointed. I am sure they will be up Monday at the latest if I were to make a guess.

It’s probably to make their lives easier - with less maniac demand as happened with the sheep and horse last time

2 minutes ago, williejm said:

It’s probably to make their lives easier - with less maniac demand as happened with the sheep and horse last time

or they just want us to buy multiple of each set and make them not even listed in the system =P  Since B&P saved me tons of $$$ in the past years 

Have the prices increased for people in 2022? I'm trying to place a torso order because one year I didn't and for the new year there was a new 10-20 cent price hike.

That was a disappointment :facepalm:
However it is not all bad, the animals are listed with a price and (the horse aside) the price is not half bad at least so when we finally can order them it won't cost a fortune :shrug_oh_well:

so the new parts just added but everything is showing out of stock. (which is good so you can tell which minifigure head is new).  Sad the yellow afro hair is listed as $0.00

Order from December 6th arrived yesterday! Mostly just wanted some of the parts from the spring lantern festival, especially the parts for the pavilion, but I also picked up some other miscellaneous bits while I was at it.

51791429321_090b6994b7_c.jpg

51791568383_d0d8eb260e_w.jpg

Edited by Rain

Two of the new stud shooters are available to buy but not the required trigger piece though :hmpf_bad:

69767 (Handheld)

69754 (Plate base)

Maybe the other new pieces will be available soon?

Edited by Anonknee Muss

6 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

so the new parts just added but everything is showing out of stock. (which is good so you can tell which minifigure head is new).  Sad the yellow afro hair is listed as $0.00

How can you see a list of all minifigure heads? I thought they all had different design and element numbers. I've previously searched using Brickset first and then gone to LEGO with the element list.

15 minutes ago, The Reader said:

The saddle from set 60327 is dark brown indeed, but costs 2,31 € ... *oh2*

"Yeah we don't actually make any money from Bricks & Pieces, it's purely for Fan Service™" - LEGO Customer Service Rep.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

Thanks! I thought you meant you could see this kind of list directly on LEGO Bricks and Pieces, rather than looking at each of them individually. Where would be without Brickset?

Oh no. I was keeping a list going for like two months of all the faces. Faces are a pain. It's why I just ask people here what I want in a face and everyone is useful.

I was looking at something. I think it's the dark blue torso with arm printing, from the Spring festival modular park and it was $5+!!!! The baby City Elephant is $7 which s nuts to me. I bought the Friends set with mom and bay for like $45. I'm not picky when it comes to LEGO animals.

I need to find my paper list of pieces that were missing or broken for the last two years. I keep a list so lego doesn't need to just send one tiny piece.

Edited by Maple

36 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

"Yeah we don't actually make any money from Bricks & Pieces, it's purely for Fan Service™" - LEGO Customer Service Rep.

I mean, it’s cheap postage, and it’s a pretty labour intensive service for many orders. If it was about making money it would be better known and advertised.

Just noticed a bunch of parts from CMF series 22 71032 are listed! Several recolors but none of the exclusive molds sadly. They have a price but like all the Jan parts arent available yet :)

(For once it lets you search for the set number of the CMF series somehow)

Just now, Chopper Bricks said:

Just noticed a bunch of parts from CMF series 22 71032 are listed! Several recolors but none of the exclusive molds sadly. They have a price but like all the Jan parts arent available yet :)

(For once it lets you search for the set number of the CMF series somehow)

The BnP system always let me search for a CMF code but usually returns only a few pieces and common bricks.

We need to know the specific element number if we want to get the best parts, like the toucan or the foal. Anyone have those? In the past I was able to get the centaur legs that way.

7 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

How can you see a list of all minifigure heads? I thought they all had different design and element numbers. I've previously searched using Brickset first and then gone to LEGO with the element list.

oh I browse through each new set.  The out of stock heads are the new ones

Oh really? Here in France I can't see it for any of the other CMFs and have never been able to (except for the Vidiyo ones)

Here's the message I get when I enter the set number of the 21st CMF for example

Captfure.PNG

In other news GreekBricks said Lego James Cameron's Avatar 2 sets are coming so we should expect lots of new molds. 

2 hours ago, Mr No said:

In other news GreekBricks said Lego James Cameron's Avatar 2 sets are coming so we should expect lots of new molds. 

I’m not sure if we could order them off BnP?

3 hours ago, Mr No said:

1. I don't 100% truth that.
2. Even if that happens, the movie comes out in a little less than a year, so why bring them up now?

I can see the available (or, will be available) CMF parts too. No heads, torso, or legs with prints, nor any of the new moulds, but some of the good recolours are on there.

I've made a big long list of all the 2022 stuff that I'll be seeking to buy, broken into their various categories, if anyone is interested in me sharing it.

19 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I can see the available (or, will be available) CMF parts too. No heads, torso, or legs with prints, nor any of the new moulds, but some of the good recolours are on there.

An incentive for me to buy the paralympian then.

19 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I've made a big long list of all the 2022 stuff that I'll be seeking to buy, broken into their various categories, if anyone is interested in me sharing it.

Yes please, sounds great!