LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

10 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh that's interesting! I haven't actually opened my packets yet. Do they come with two Ms then?

Regardless a pretty decent price for nice printed tiles. I like the font much better than the one on older square tiles I have from some LEGO notebook.

It is a good set for a good price. I have three which help my little ones with spelling and sounds. I have them sorted in letter groups for them e.g. OO, EA, LL on 1x2s and others on 1x1s so they can put words together.

There are 3 x M, 2 x A, E, I, O, T, S, R, L, and N.

Edited by timemail

Really useful info, many many thanks

I have the 1x1 square tiles too, in several colors. And this pack is much much better because I can get multiples to write "mhatever" with a nicer font

On 10/26/2021 at 1:38 AM, Clone OPatra said:

Here are two semi recent orders, combined and sorted into three images by type.

51630462359_549b665dbe_c.jpg

What set is the reddish brown head from? or the part number? Also, has there ever been any reddish brown or medium female heads on BnP? Ive been trying to increase the amount of POC in my city and it gets real pricey through bricklink.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

The head is from a The Mandalorian set, 75311.

Thanks! Didnt know it was a stormtrooper. No wonder I was having a hard time finding it.

New stud shooter (featured in 76181 Batmobile) has came out today for the US and is listed on B&P already but it is sold out. Is it likely that people have bought it all up already or LEGO not being ready to sell it yet?

Here in France the LEGO website had a virtual waiting room to keep up with the orders! :look: I don't know if it's the Batmobile or the Home Alone sets, or a combination of all...

B&P-wise, the new stud shooter was out of stock too! Very few interesting parts from the Home Alone set were available (but, lucky me, those were the ones I was most interested in!) : I got the unprinted white bird (41835) and Kevin's torso (6371089). 

19 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

New stud shooter (featured in 76181 Batmobile) has came out today for the US and is listed on B&P already but it is sold out. Is it likely that people have bought it all up already or LEGO not being ready to sell it yet?

I can't see a stud shooter being so popular. Probably just not ready to sell.

On 10/31/2021 at 8:27 AM, Chimp said:

Also, has there ever been any reddish brown or medium female heads on BnP? Ive been trying to increase the amount of POC in my city and it gets real pricey through bricklink.

I can't recall seeing any on B&P, and unfortunately by nature of being somewhat limited and desirable, they are still mostly pricey on BL.

When it comes to adding non-light nougat or yellow female heads to your collection, you have to just keep a lookout for cheap or desirable opportunities. Monica Rambeau is a good current example, not the most interesting for the Marvel fans but a good hair piece and head for minifigure people. The Women of NASA was a great minifigure parts pack when it was available. Even look into different themes you might not normally buy, and see if there are any sets with enough else going for them to make them worthwhile to you.

Found some parts I've been waiting to show up as "In Stock" today. Notable pieces are the clear lightsaber blade, Starlord's dual-molded legs, and Mcgonagall's hat/hair in pearl gold.

image.png.2fba14447b3667b4c3545b87ab5cf065.png

image.png.7283eb51847c0095cda9fa5e550284d6.png

image.png.34242b4094c75a7dbdc1b0616850b651.png

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Dual molding is so expensive, but beautiful. :) 

I always try to get as many dual molded legs as possible from BAM, where they're much less expensive, as they're so nice. Often with printing on top.

2 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

I always try to get as many dual molded legs as possible from BAM, where they're much less expensive, as they're so nice. Often with printing on top.

Closest LEGO Store to me is probably 90 minutes away so sadly I miss out on all the awesome exclusives they have there like the Halloween figures and the awesome pink elves.

I would call the manager. Or if you can spare a trip visit the store some day and explain your wants. Maybe they’ll work with you?

As a buddy once said, you don’t G-E-T if you don’t A-S-K

3 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Oh the pre-corona times... I used to get so many awesome printed and special pieces from there.

11 minutes ago, Dadster said:

I would call the manager. Or if you can spare a trip visit the store some day and explain your wants. Maybe they’ll work with you?

As a buddy once said, you don’t G-E-T if you don’t A-S-K

I asked at a store which I could visit sometimes at least but they sait nope since Corona BAM stuff are fixed with 4 pre-built figs and they'll stay that way.

Oh okay. I guess I should have prefaced it with “your individual results may vary”

mines pretty chill and I’ve yet to visit a store which is still “Covid style”

Edited by Dadster

Yeah I'm pretty sure the USA BAM is back to normal because the eBay elves have different legs and faces. But I haven't been at either store since 2019 and when I went I completely forgot about the exclusive pieces.

I'm in Boston where there are (sorry about this), four LEGO brand stores and a LEGOLAND Discovery Center, which has a shop with a BAM station. I've been to three in the last two months. They have a free for all, a pre-built figures with some free for all pieces, and an all pre-built option. I think it probably varies by store manager. While choice is nice, you forget how long it takes to wade through all the bins to find the pieces you want.

I don't see quite as many new desirable parts in this year's Lunar New Year sets, but I do hope that at least the red cauldron (second ever cour for that part?), trans-blue penguin and redone Ice Planet-like torsos appear on B&P. Also, I think the winter hat is in orange? That too, if so.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

I don't see quite as many new desirable parts in this year's Lunar New Year sets, but I do hope that at least the red cauldron (second ever cour for that part?), trans-blue penguin and redone Ice Planet-like torsos appear on B&P. Also, I think the winter hat is in orange? That too, if so.

Yeah definitely orange and white winter hat.

The Chinese New Year sets have a brilliant track record when it comes to B&P.

That blue penguin is opalescent too. The cart in the ice rink set also, contains 35646 - Gold Nugget in some kind of nougat colour implying they are sweet and sour chicken balls/nuggets.

It contains a normal Penguin too so maybe we will be able to buy those on B&P as well?

Loving the torsos with different colored hands.  They will be good to use to populate Hogsmeade with generic students in winter coats for HP.  Hopefully they won't be as expensive on B&P as the Blue sweater torso is.  I will need the white krydshul & crown piece to make winter trees.  Looks like January will be an expensive B&P month.  Hoping the trans blue opal penguin won't be too expensive because I'll be needing a flock of those.

Made an order halfway through october that's been stuck in processing for a few weeks. CS rep fixed it and gave me 750 extra VIP points to make up for the delay, gotta love LEGO's CS :grin: