LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

The tan globes 6354186 have disappeared. Guess I should have ordered them when I had the chance. Bummer. 

That element has been refreshed so it should likely be back sooner or later. 

At last! This morning, I woke up to the sweet, sweet sight of a Brickhawk alert : sheep are available on B&P in France! :wub_drool:
Their ID is 6342625, if anyone's looking for them.

Order #24 : Large B&P loot📦 1/3

Hey guys, hope you're doing well ! I ordered a lot of parts and minifigures from LEGO.com !
I finally managed to get some animals like the shark, the elephant... and a lot of minifigs as you can see, black falcons, Monkie Kid...
Also I ordered the ninjago 10th anniversary legs😃
Once again, see all the different parts I ordered on the picture👆

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_thelegofan/51494851677/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_thelegofan/51495867798/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_thelegofan/51496570925/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by Alex THELEGOFAN

Did you have to call in for any of those parts?

There are a few there that I have never seen for sale online (like the LEGO tile from the Grand Piano ideas set and the giant shark)

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

Did you have to call in for any of those parts?

There are a few there that I have never seen for sale online (like the LEGO tile from the Grand Piano ideas set and the giant shark)

Not exactly. Since a few month I send an Excel file with all the bricks I want to buy by Email to an employee after explaining him that the B&P website always crash when you order too many different parts and you can loose your entire shopping cart.

I have a few orders show as In Warehouse for 2 weeks already.  Anyone having similar experience lately for long time getting it send out? Funny enough how orders I made in July dispatched like within a few days. 

19 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

I have a few orders show as In Warehouse for 2 weeks already.  Anyone having similar experience lately for long time getting it send out? Funny enough how orders I made in July dispatched like within a few days. 

They're getting a large amount of orders again so we'll all have to wait a bit longer for them to get shipped. 

1 hour ago, Pchan1983 said:

Yeah this happened to me at the end of August. It shipped after about 2 weeks.

52 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Same. My August 1 and August 14 orders both shipped after two weeks.

16 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Not exactly. Since a few month I send an Excel file with all the bricks I want to buy by Email to an employee after explaining him that the B&P website always crash when you order too many different parts and you can loose your entire shopping cart.

Thats a great idea!!

10 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

For me, it took 3 weeks for orders before they are shipped. But my patience is worthy for it!

Just wondering, is there a black dog harness piece? Not one lime green from Town Center (the set that was released in January 2021). 

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Just wondering, is there a black dog harness piece? Not one lime green from Town Center (the set that was released in January 2021). 

A black one was supposed to be released in the cancelled Dynamite Factory set, but I haven't seen any evidence of it making its way out into the wild.

11 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

A black one was supposed to be released in the cancelled Dynamite Factory set, but I haven't seen any evidence of it making its way out into the wild.

@DBlegonerd7 - told you you had special treatment!

18 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

The set 60278: Crook's Hideout Raid looks like a photograph as opposed to a render implying the harness piece was possibly already into production before the set was cancelled so maybe we will see it pop up somewhere in the near future?

You are right. It’s possible becuase i do have that black harness since February 2021. 

I would assume it may pop up in some random City set or regular CMF series. 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

You are right. It’s possible becuase i do have that black harness since February 2021. 

I would assume it may pop up in some random City set or regular CMF series. 

Wait you have the black harness piece?

22 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

How'd you order it?

On an unrelated note tracking B&P's oddities, I noticed that the minifigure four spiked crown which comes in brown in the Disney Castle is no longer listed at all, despite the Disney Castle itself still being sold. Perhaps the set isn't being produced anymore and LEGO is just selling down stock, or it's just one of those things?

I ordered just one (as I do of most parts) quite a while ago, but only recently discovered that it fits nicely on the Overwatch gun (pictured below with the silver version), and I'd like some more to build up some more cool pistols. Alas.