LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

50 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Some sets/parts have appeared. Also, the 2-cent gold parts like the slopes are back in stock, for some reason. Surely the price can't be a mistake, by now.

What's the new set? I saw they added a result for 77904 but it has no pieces.

The Ecto-1 (+ Sesame Street that was already there, + some Mindstorms extensions), but not the Colosseum nor the asian sets yet.

There are exactly four Parker faces, right? These are the numbers I have:

Am I missing any?

Edited by Flak Maniak

On 11/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, GlacierPhoenix said:

No, thankfully they only cancelled one piece. 6306254, a hair piece from Series 20. Their logic was it wasn't meant for sale so what they have will be destroyed instead of sold which is not cool at all... 

No it’s not. I mean they still can make money off of them. To destroy them is not cool

On 11/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, Grover said:

Order early, order often!  I missed out on the hare and otter patronus, although it looks like some countries can still order those (they show as 'no results' here).  Same thing with the Mario stuff. Parts are sometimes available right when a set is released and then disappear.  I try to get on every new set as soon as it's released.  Get the sesame street parts now!  The white bird is available there now unlicensed.

True. Watch me at midnight on the 31st. Ordering parts:)

On 11/16/2020 at 5:30 AM, anothergol said:

The Ecto-1 (+ Sesame Street that was already there, + some Mindstorms extensions), but not the Colosseum nor the asian sets yet.

Huge thanks for the heads up!

Ordered the highlights as the new windshield (6299933), steering wheel (6299938) and printed hubcaps (6304895) among a ton of other parts

Thank you all for the heads up! 

I've created quite a big (for me :blush:) B&P wishlist. Now let's hope everything in there will still be available this weekend, to get that nice Dickens GWP...

1 minute ago, Aurore said:

Now let's hope everything in there will still be available this weekend, to get that nice Dickens GWP...

Sorry, but I do not think B&P work on GWP :sceptic:

7 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Sorry, but I do not think B&P work on GWP :sceptic:

I just checked my order history and, well...*oh2*...you seem to be right! All my orders that included GWP contained only full sets.
I guess I would have to order space sets for my husband or Friends sets for my nieces just to get that Dickens set... :hmpf:

Edited by Aurore

5 hours ago, Aurore said:

I just checked my order history and, well...*oh2*...you seem to be right! All my orders that included GWP contained only full sets.
I guess I would have to order space sets for my husband or Friends sets for my nieces just to get that Dickens set... :hmpf:

I might be wrong but as long as you put one small set in your cart and fill the rest of the expenditure required with B&P you should get the GWP. Again I could be wrong.

2 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Anyone know if Double Vip applies to B&P orders?

I have never once asked this question, I won’t know until Friday midnight unfortunately :sceptic:

12 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I might be wrong but as long as you put one small set in your cart and fill the rest of the expenditure required with B&P you should get the GWP. Again I could be wrong.

You will get the shipping for free that way, but pretty sure it will not help you anything on your way to the quota for GWP :sceptic:

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

You will get the shipping for free that way, but pretty sure it will not help you anything on your way to the quota for GWP :sceptic:

I can confirm that

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, definitely correct. B+P don't count towards GWP thresholds.

16 hours ago, Megbricks said:

They do. They always did for me

In the distant past they did not count for VIP, then got 1x VIP when it was double VIP points.

16 hours ago, MAB said:

In the distant past they did not count for VIP, then got 1x VIP when it was double VIP points.

You are right they used  to not count. But now i am getting double vip points 

I will check Again this weekend

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

You are right they used  to not count. But now i am getting double vip points 

I will check Again this weekend

Yes, that's right. They now count as normal items for VIP. I'm not sure when the change was made. Maybe with the new system. I'm hoping they do for GWP thresholds at some stage in the future, but they don't for now.

For what it's worth, "40337 Microscale Gingerbread House" has just appeared (but no other set), but with no new parts.
It says 2019 so it's old (but new addition to brickwatch), but I hadn't seen it. Was that an old gift?

Edited by anothergol

10 minutes ago, anothergol said:

For what it's worth, "40337 Microscale Gingerbread House" has just appeared (but no other set), but with no new parts.
It says 2019 so it's old (but new addition to brickwatch), but I hadn't seen it. Was that an old gift?

It was a GWP in december 2019

On 11/20/2020 at 3:49 AM, MAB said:

Yes, that's right. They now count as normal items for VIP. I'm not sure when the change was made. Maybe with the new system. I'm hoping they do for GWP thresholds at some stage in the future, but they don't for now.

That would be cool

12 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Bricks and Pieces DO count towards double VIP points.

I thought so tooo!!! Was 99%sure.i tried again again this morning and it’s not working. EDIT: I was still sleepy. It DID work. I got 2X VIP points for an order with just B&P

I have to admit that usually when there is a double point event I also put sets on the same order.  Maybe this where I got confused. But I have a feeling of even discussing it over the phone with a lego rep. :/......

Edited by Megbricks
Correction because I just woke up:)

On 11/21/2020 at 8:35 AM, MKJoshA said:

White cow horn is finally available!

Thanks. Placed my order. Get'em while they're there!