LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 2/1/2020 at 6:11 AM, Chiaroscuro said:

Red Pumpkin is now available.

It's not available anymore. I waited too long! If anyone sees it again let me know.

15 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

my order finally arrived !

Where is the white wind-up key from? I can't find it on Bricklink.

26 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

It's not available anymore. I waited too long! If anyone sees it again let me know.

Where is the white wind-up key from? I can't find it on Bricklink.

If I’m not mistaken it’s is from one of the trolls set

yep 41251

Edited by Megbricks
Add set info

4 hours ago, Aurore said:

My first order arrived too! :excited:

Wow the light lavender and medium azure « branches » look good together!!

9 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Yes, one of my order has arrived!!!! 

Wow all those bulldogs!!

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

My god it must have been expensive to buy all those bulldogs... :)

Still cheaper than buy 10 x police station =P

Is anyone else having problems getting the "display pictures on the order summary screen" javascript thing to work?

Just now, jonwil said:

Is anyone else having problems getting the "display pictures on the order summary screen" javascript thing to work?

LEGO pushed a small update to their web site design which broke my original script.  I edited my original post with a new version of the script a week or two ago.

If anyone sends their B&P to their cart and get a message saying “Bricks & Pieces is currently unavailable, we’re working to fix the issue.” Just refresh your page and your order will still be added/updated to your cart. I use safari on an iPad Air 2 so might not work for all browsers.

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

If anyone sends their B&P to their cart and get a message saying “Bricks & Pieces is currently unavailable, we’re working to fix the issue.” Just refresh your page and your order will still be added/updated to your cart. I use safari on an iPad Air 2 so might not work for all browsers.

I seem to get that message only when I already have a B&P order in my cart. I get the error message when I put in my pick a brick order (every time) but i refresh and it’s there. 

Where is that black hair with orange parts in it from?

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

The new CITY police station

Thanks!

On 2/7/2020 at 12:03 PM, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

my order finally arrived !

This is actually one of the best order I've done from B&P !?
The good : A lot of nice parts?
The bad : Some pieces missing, 2 pieces scratched?

Hello!

That Voldemort snake Nagini is available at B&P? I though CMF parts are not available to buy. How did you manage to got it anyway? Thx.

Edited by Anak

14 minutes ago, Anak said:

Hello!

That Voldemort snake Nagini is available at B&P? I though CMF parts are not available to buy. How did you manage to got it anyway? Thx.

No the CMF one isn't available, but the one from the big Hogwarts Castle is available, the part number is 6241713.

Edited by Alex THELEGOFAN

11 minutes ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Of course it's available, the part number is 6241713.

Thank you! Just one more question: from where did you knew the part number? If I'm correct that snake is only available with the CMF bag and usually CMF bags doesn't contain parts list.

Oh, I see now, you've answered my 2nd question with your edited reply. I did not know the snake was in that big set too. Thx bro.

Edited by Anak

24 minutes ago, Anak said:

Thank you! Just one more question: from where did you knew the part number? If I'm correct that snake is only available with the CMF bag and usually CMF bags doesn't contain parts list.

Oh, I see now, you've answered my 2nd question with your edited reply. I did not know the snake was in that big set too. Thx bro.

It's not the same snake, the snake is Hogwarts is sand green and doesn't have eye printing

4 hours ago, Anak said:

Go to:

https://brickset.com/sets/theme-Collectable-Minifigures/year-2020

Then click on the individual minifigures and look at the part numbers and do a bit of trial and error into B&P to see which ones are available for sale.

20 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I seem to get that message only when I already have a B&P order in my cart. I get the error message when I put in my pick a brick order (every time) but i refresh and it’s there. 

I’m glad it works for you too.

On 2/6/2020 at 2:12 PM, Roebuck said:

On my latest order it says " Please contact Customer Service"! when I checked the status *huh*
Has anyone experienced that before?

I have sent them a mail, but waiting for a reply :shrug_oh_well:

On 2/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

No I haven’t. I’m sure they’ll help you out.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, Grover said:

I just ordered almost the same time you did and got the same thing.  I called and apparently they had an issue with payments that caused them all to look bad.  They looked into it and all was well, so it's going through now.  You should double check to make sure that was the issue with your order, though.

It was no problem!
I sent a mail first and asked if the parts where available. They were so the person answering the mail made an order so it should be easier when I called in to order the parts, but when I did the person taking my order made a new one.
That’s why the original order was market "contact customer service" :wink:
So now the lioness and blue bird parts (in addition to some snakes) are on their way, no worries :excited:

Ordered Jan 31.  Shipped Feb 6th (although no update of that until today).  Be interesting to see how long this takes to arrive.

Ordered Feb 2nd, got an order and payment confirmation email with my Order number. Order doesn't show in my order history but my Shop at home order from Feb 3rd does show up.
Emailed customer support. First time I've had an issue with BnP and my god it is frustrating to get to where they actually allow you to write an email (on mobile).