LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

22 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

None of them are IP marked so hope so, but I guess we must wait and see:shrug_oh_well:

What is this IP marking you've been talking about, and how does one look it up?

17 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I am not sure I am allowed to share that information :blush: I am sorry I brought it up, but I thought the information could be useful to have about a few part here..

On 7/4/2023 at 11:31 AM, Covi said:

Blacktron torso back in stock for EU.

Back out of stock...That didn't last long.

8 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I'll paste the response I wrote on the thread for Eldorado Fortress:

If you go to the Missing Pieces page on their website, you can use the network inspector tool in your browser to get the curl command for the request that populates the element list for a set. If you're using MacOS or Linux, you can paste this into your terminal to download the data for a set.

SET_NO=10320
curl "https://bricksandpieces.cs.services.lego.com/api/v1/bricks/product/${SET_NO}?country=US&orderType=broken" --compressed -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/114.0' -H 'Accept: application/json, text/plain, */*' -H 'Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5' -H 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br' -H 'x-api-key: saVSCq0hpuxYV48mrXMGfdKnMY1oUs3s' -H 'Origin: https://www.lego.com' -H 'DNT: 1' -H 'Connection: keep-alive' -H 'Referer: https://www.lego.com/' -H 'Sec-Fetch-Dest: empty' -H 'Sec-Fetch-Mode: cors' -H 'Sec-Fetch-Site: same-site' -H 'Sec-GPC: 1' -H 'Pragma: no-cache' -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' -H 'TE: trailers' > "${SET_NO}.json"

And if you have jq installed, you can also format it to make it more legible:

SET_NO=10320
curl "https://bricksandpieces.cs.services.lego.com/api/v1/bricks/product/${SET_NO}?country=US&orderType=broken" --compressed -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/114.0' -H 'Accept: application/json, text/plain, */*' -H 'Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5' -H 'Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br' -H 'x-api-key: saVSCq0hpuxYV48mrXMGfdKnMY1oUs3s' -H 'Origin: https://www.lego.com' -H 'DNT: 1' -H 'Connection: keep-alive' -H 'Referer: https://www.lego.com/' -H 'Sec-Fetch-Dest: empty' -H 'Sec-Fetch-Mode: cors' -H 'Sec-Fetch-Site: same-site' -H 'Sec-GPC: 1' -H 'Pragma: no-cache' -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache' -H 'TE: trailers' | jq . > "${SET_NO}.json"

You can also filter only the ones that are designated as IP elements:

$ jq '.bricks[] | select(.isIPElement)' 10320.json
{
  "color": "Blue",
  "colorFamily": "Br.Blue",
  "description": "MINI UPPER PART, NO. 6629",
  "designId": 76382,
  "isIPElement": true,
  "imageUrl": "https://www.lego.com/cdn/product-assets/element.img.lod5photo.192x192/6444301.jpg",
  "itemNumber": 6444301,
  "itemQuantity": 1,
  "price": {
    "amount": 0,
    "currency": ""
  },
  "maxAmount": 1,
  "isAvailable": true,
  "unavailableReason": null,
  "isSoldOut": true,
  "category": "Figure Parts",
  "materialType": "ELEMENT"
}
{
  "color": "Blue",
  "colorFamily": "Br.Blue",
  "description": "MINI UPPER PART, NO. 6631",
  "designId": 76382,
  "imageUrl": "https://www.lego.com/cdn/product-assets/element.img.lod5photo.192x192/6444336.jpg",
  "itemNumber": 6444336,
  "itemQuantity": 5,
  },
  "maxAmount": 5,
  "category": "Figure Parts",
}
{
  "color": "White",
  "colorFamily": "White",
  "description": "ADMIRALS HAT, NO. 12",
  "designId": 103623,
  "imageUrl": "https://www.lego.com/cdn/product-assets/element.img.lod5photo.192x192/6436389.jpg",
  "itemNumber": 6436389,
  },
  "category": "Figure, Head Clothing",
}
{
  "color": "White",
  "colorFamily": "White",
  "description": "FLAG 6X4, W/ 2 HOLDERS, NO. 4",
  "designId": 103621,
  "imageUrl": "https://www.lego.com/cdn/product-assets/element.img.lod5photo.192x192/6436387.jpg",
  "itemNumber": 6436387,
  },
  "category": "Signs, Flags And Poles",
}

24 minutes ago, jodawill said:

I'll paste the response I wrote on the thread for Eldorado Fortress:

Nice find! Have you ever noticed the isIPElement to change on an element?

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Nice find! Have you ever noticed the isIPElement to change on an element?

I've never paid attention because I always assumed that designation was actually for licensed sets, but now it seems to be a catch all for stuff they don't want to sell on PAB. I wish I had checked the Galaxy Explorer when it came out. The torsos on that set have never been available, but the set also seems to be a Walmart exclusive. I don't know what the deal is. They're not marked as IP elements at the moment, so I'm hoping they show up soon. It has been a year since the release, so it would make sense for their contract to end soon.

3 hours ago, jodawill said:

I've never paid attention because I always assumed that designation was actually for licensed sets, but now it seems to be a catch all for stuff they don't want to sell on PAB. I wish I had checked the Galaxy Explorer when it came out. The torsos on that set have never been available, but the set also seems to be a Walmart exclusive. I don't know what the deal is. They're not marked as IP elements at the moment, so I'm hoping they show up soon. It has been a year since the release, so it would make sense for their contract to end soon.

Yeah its a shame they havent shown up. Apparently the sets being retired end of this year so Im not expecting them to show up unless they use PaB to get rid of over produced stock when it retires. Thats my last hope for those torsos showing up :shrug_confused:

14 hours ago, jodawill said:

Well done:pir-thumb:
Now you can check future sets for interesting parts here :wink:
I have no interest in space, but will be interesting to see if the parts show up after all that time and I know a lot of people want them..

On 7/6/2023 at 8:30 AM, Roebuck said:

None of them are IP marked so hope so, but I guess we must wait and see:shrug_oh_well:

These pieces are all IP and will most likely not be available on PAB:

6444301.jpg6436387.jpg?width=288&height=2886444336.jpg?width=288&height=2886436389.jpg?width=288&height=288

4 minutes ago, betaplayer said:

These pieces are all IP and will most likely not be available on PAB:

Yes I know, was referring to the sail and the killer whale :wink:

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Yes I know, was referring to the sail and the killer whale :wink:

That’s a big bummer but thanks

14 minutes ago, Lion King said:

That’s a big bummer but thanks

No bummer since they are not IP marked :wink: So hope they will show up at especially the killer whale, BL prices are crazy so far:wacko:

Never been more let down by PaB as of yet, I’m happy I got my blacktron parts but I was really looking forward to add more Armada figures to my repertoire of figures. 

A lot of new parts on the US website. Seems like most of the Chinese new year stuff. Purple oxygen tanks for just $0.20 compared to Bricklink $6.70. I don’t see the purple space helmet though :(

1 hour ago, HotdogBricks said:

Purple oxygen tanks for just $0.20 compared to Bricklink $6.70.

... And, they're already out of stock. Still, they're here, and eventually stock levels will probably even out to make them more readily available.

It's great they have added some more from 80111, but they're still missing the purple helmet as mentioned and also the black bowl cut hair. Strange that the inventory of that set is being dropped onto the service like this.

They finally added the Rivendell ferns! Also a bunch of new parts from the set including recolors, capes, and hair pieces. Also a lot of Stuntz stuff, the female pirate hair with hat piece, and a bunch of other random bricks. Interestingly, they also added a Pagani torso even though it is licensed?

Edited by HotdogBricks

4 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Too bad the Fern pieces aren't up in Europe yet. How much do they cost in the US?

I tried selecting Out of Stock in Europe and it looks to be 20c. It doesn't appear when I filter for just items in the Rivendell set though, strangely.

Looks like they are selling the cape pieces for $8.48.  I wonder if it’s a multipack like the Castle flags were?

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Too bad the Fern pieces aren't up in Europe yet. How much do they cost in the US?

They sold out already I believe :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, karrit said:

Looks like they are selling the cape pieces for $8.48.  I wonder if it’s a multipack like the Castle flags were?

I think they always are as long as there are more than one in a set :classic:

Prices seem to be up again. For UK, new torsos are 98p and in many cases just over £1. Existing ones still at 83p. So about 25% increase on new torsos.

Hobbit hair varying between 44p and 71p (so much for same parts costing the same amount). 

All the good/useful stuff already out of stock, "lol"

I guess I'll keep making this one out of the more powerful chinese brackets, until Lego allows us to buy legit ones

6424674.jpg

On 7/12/2023 at 4:50 PM, karrit said:

The capes title seems to have changed (or maybe I didnt read it correctly when they first showed up) but it says "Capes Multipack (4x Cape No.68, 1x No.15, 1x No.40)" so its a pack of 6 which not bad for the price considering past fabric prices

39 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

The capes title seems to have changed (or maybe I didnt read it correctly when they first showed up) but it says "Capes Multipack (4x Cape No.68, 1x No.15, 1x No.40)" so its a pack of 6 which not bad for the price considering past fabric prices

Nice that they clarified that.  Thanks for the info.  Saves me from buying one of each just to be sure I get all of them.  It definitely wasn't worded that way originally.

To bad they haven't bothered to update the others that are actually multipacks.  Lion Knight Castle Flags & Cape & the Black & Brown basic capes.  Not sure which of the Black/Brown is the multipack but I know when I ordered a bunch of those there were 2 black & 1 brown in the pack, probably the more expensive one.  The white one was just the 1 piece as were the green ones.  I just noticed the collar one is listed like this: COLLAR, 18X31,5 so I wonder if there are actually 5 pieces.

Edited by karrit