LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 hours ago, anothergol said:

Anyone has noticed how you can not paste into the Bricks&Pieces part # anymore, in FireFox?

Same here. I noticed it a few days ago.

Does anyone know if Lego has the black Wolverine hairpiece available to purchase on Lego Bricks and Pieces? I was wanting to get on after buying next years Wolverine Mech set for Marvel. If so, how much does the piece cost? I wasn't sure if Lego would have it on there, I thought the piece was retired. I might end up ordering one off of Brickset

39 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

Does anyone know if Lego has the black Wolverine hairpiece available to purchase on Lego Bricks and Pieces? I was wanting to get on after buying next years Wolverine Mech set for Marvel. If so, how much does the piece cost? I wasn't sure if Lego would have it on there, I thought the piece was retired. I might end up ordering one off of Brickset

It's been retired for quite a few years but you can get some for a good price on Bricklink, the partnumber is 42444.

Thank you lego_guyon02! I started following you today on Eurobricks, I'm excited to be a more active member! I've been following and reading your forums for quite some time before joining Eurobricks. I'll use that partnumber, thanks! Nice quote, "You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could"- Dr. Ian Malcolm

3 hours ago, MAB said:

As I said, that was how it used to work. B&P orders have received VIP points for some time now.

Yup…

I bought two sheep when I ordered the Bricklink aquarium set, so that was the 9th? They shipped out within a week so that's pretty good for B&P.

Are there any current pieces that have 'LEGO' printed on them? I have a Duplo that says it, but I want to make a small LEGO store.

Edited by Maple

I just did a B&P and by chance it was on the nose of £50 so I got 800 points!

I’m not sure if it’s be mentioned here before but Dr Strange’s rubber cape from the FFH set is available for purchase, and not expensive too! I also got another sheep, it’s great that it’s keeping stock more consistently now, they must have upped production. 

42 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

I’m not sure if it’s be mentioned here before but Dr Strange’s rubber cape from the FFH set is available for purchase, and not expensive too! I also got another sheep, it’s great that it’s keeping stock more consistently now, they must have upped production. 

Or we have passed peak sheep-fleecing for online resellers …

1 hour ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Nooooooo!!!  I just got off the phone with a very nice CS agent. Dang, as much as I want the cape, I'm not waiting another 45minutes...

On 11/20/2021 at 3:30 AM, Maple said:

Are there any current pieces that have 'LEGO' printed on them? I have a Duplo that says it, but I want to make a small LEGO store.

I think the best you can get in terms of currently available parts might be https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=87079pb1046 from the new pickup truck.

There is also https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=11203pb055 from the grand piano but that's not available on B&P (shows up as out of stock with a price of 0,0)

Plenty of parts with a LEGO logo but they are all stickers and/or discontinued.

Has anyone heard anything about the adult elephant body? I’ve seen the head come into stock but the body is still listed at $0.00 and out of stock.

6 hours ago, Rolyat24 said:

Has anyone heard anything about the adult elephant body? I’ve seen the head come into stock but the body is still listed at $0.00 and out of stock.

You still need to call them to to order the body.

4 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Finally I received all my orders in Sept.... took a long time and now a happy man XD

Do you have the part numbers for the longer hair pieces and balloon animals, please? Thanks!

40 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Found the balloon animal - 35692

But what is that cool long hair piece?

Do you mean the Captain Carter piece? 

23 minutes ago, williejm said:

Do you mean the Captain Carter piece? 

I do indeed. That's great, thanks. It's design number 78302. Hurrah!

I don't really look at the Marvel stuff, so I hadn't noticed it. But it's great.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:27 AM, Pchan1983 said:

Finally I received all my orders in Sept.... took a long time and now a happy man XD

What sets are the big donut prints from?

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote pictures

7 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

What sets are the big donut prints from?

Modular police station - has a donut shop 

Some of the super hero hair was available but not in every country. Most weren't in the USA. Have they been added for everyone?

Edited by Maple

7 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Found the balloon animal - 35692

But what is that cool long hair piece?

Thanks for part ID on this balloon animal!

D'oh! I was tired last night and forgot to place my order with double points.

I managed to barely get an order in just before midnight.  Had been working on it all afternoon & accidentally closed the page just before dinner so I had to start all over again.  I ended up forgetting a few items I wanted so hopefully next time when some other parts are back in stock.  Lioness has finally become available so I did order a couple of her.

In other news when I ordered the Bricklink aquarium I ordered two sheep. They came in today. I think that's less than two weeks. I record for B&P.