LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

19 minutes ago, Metanoios said:

That would be infuriating to me. But a future strategy for something like that might be to order both anyway, no matter what they say. Either you get double the amount or you get one of each. So a win-win situation

IKR? but I try to assume people know what they’re talking about every so often ;) 

Man I'm so doing one of these orders as soon as the elephants are back in stock! Getting extra pieces to expand the Basilisk is a great idea too! (Tho I'm sure those pieces have other uses too)

Does anyone know if any dinosaur parts are ever available, or dragon wings? I assume the printed parts are never available but maybe some arms / legs are? 

1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Man I'm so doing one of these orders as soon as the elephants are back in stock! Getting extra pieces to expand the Basilisk is a great idea too! (Tho I'm sure those pieces have other uses too)

Would honestly suggest trying to call in an order and see if you can get them on back order

On 6/19/2021 at 6:14 PM, chris6507 said:

How do you guys find all these awesome parts? Do you just look through the parts of all the new sets one at a time or is there an easier way?

I look A LOT and very OFTEN… too much 🤣🤪

Plus now that they've added sorting by colour, if you know roughly what the cool new stuff is based on set photos, it doesn't take very long to go through and find it on B&P.

Personally I'm waiting to make my next order until 43197 The Ice Castle is available, mainly just because I want that hourglass with a normal sand colour inside! The previous hourglass was listed at around 70 cents US. Not bad.

13 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Does anyone know if any dinosaur parts are ever available, or dragon wings? I assume the printed parts are never available but maybe some arms / legs are? 

The Harry Potter dragon wings were available last year. But usually no, Lego doesn't put them on B&P.

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Personally I'm waiting to make my next order until 43197 The Ice Castle is available, mainly just because I want that hourglass with a normal sand colour inside! The previous hourglass was listed at around 70 cents US. Not bad.

Whaaat... how did I not know that there was a hourglass part! I guess I haven't paid too much attention to the elves sets...

17 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Some of the Pteranodon from set 75926 parts were available when it was released, sadly not all. They were pricey though.

Pretty odd that my orders haven’t arrived at my home yet. I placed some orders for 2 monkeys, 2 lion cubs, normal-colored maned lion, crocodile, and other bricks. I placed some orders on June 1st, 3rd and 15th. I’m in USA so it may take time then? 

19 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Pretty odd that my orders haven’t arrived at my home yet. I placed some orders for 2 monkeys, 2 lion cubs, normal-colored maned lion, crocodile, and other bricks. I placed some orders on June 1st, 3rd and 15th. I’m in USA so it may take time then? 

My order with the monkeys and cubs was placed June 1.  I placed an order for lion adults and sheep June 3.  I have the second order, but not yet the first.  I think it depends on what gets hung up in customs.

5 minutes ago, Grover said:

My order with the monkeys and cubs was placed June 1.  I placed an order for lion adults and sheep June 3.  I have the second order, but not yet the first.  I think it depends on what gets hung up in customs.

Monkeys probably cause more mischief at customs, to be fair ... 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Monkeys probably cause more mischief at customs, to be fair ... 

Haha, i could imagine that monkeys wrecking havoc at customer service office, just like the ones causing chaos in the kitchen from the original Jumnaji movie. 

I guess we will wait for flying monkeys to join Wicked Witch.

yeah something's up with customs, i have like 6 orders pending and have not seen any movement since last week.  Everything is taking forever.

Was able to order the letters today. Along with the orange leaves, butterbeer cups, and a few other pieces I've been waiting to go back in stock. Still waiting for my animals to ship. I was told they were on backorder, but I forgot to ask when their in-stock date was.

On 6/20/2021 at 7:18 AM, Metanoios said:

Regarding the recent poaching incidents: My order from June 3rd arrived at the beginning of this week and the elephants were all complete (I did order with both separate IDs for body and head though). So it seems that the missing heads and bodies are wholly attributable to only ordering with one of those IDs and thinking it would be both. Other AFOLs I know also received complete elephants when they ordered both IDs regardless of the country.

The picture below shows only part of my order, since I've got multiples of some animals but didn't include them. I did get no gifts or things I didn't order. Only received the precise amount of pieces I ordered (which is also nice)

Bricks and Pieces June 21

What set is the green torso and dress from, and the legs on the bottom far right corner of the picture? Looks like parts I can use for castle.

3 hours ago, The_Creator said:

What set is the green torso and dress from, and the legs on the bottom far right corner of the picture? Looks like parts I can use for castle.

I can help you with the green dress. It's Professor McGonagall's dress from Hogsmeade Village (76388)

Torso: 6354762

Skirt: 6350869

Do you know what torso you might use with the pants?

3 hours ago, The_Creator said:

Legs are:

MINI LOWER PART, NO. 2057

Element 6342502

Design Number 76864

From the Monkie Kid Mountain set. Dual moulded so a bit pricey!

17 hours ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

I can help you with the green dress. It's Professor McGonagall's dress from Hogsmeade Village (76388)

Torso: 6354762

Skirt: 6350869

Do you know what torso you might use with the pants?

Awesome, thanks! I assumed we couldn't purchase licensed minifigure parts but I'm very happy to be wrong. HP gets a lot of useful minifigures for "fancy" castle characters.

Honestly not sure, I like to buy any parts I can that look to be workable for my castle collection. I'll probably scroll through the couple hundred results on Bricklink under "dark red torso" to see if anything pops out at me as a good fit.

17 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Legs are:

MINI LOWER PART, NO. 2057

Element 6342502

Design Number 76864

From the Monkie Kid Mountain set. Dual moulded so a bit pricey!

Thanks, that is spendy! Only plan to buy one for more variety in my castle royalty so it won't be too bad.

On 6/16/2021 at 1:15 AM, Aurore said:

51251198744_de0a78be45_b.jpg

Would you mind posting the numbers for the white lion cub, both of the monkeys and the snake? I found the other animals in this thread but those numbers eluded me.

Part IDs for all the new parts in the new sets:

6343799 2 x 2 curved slope with logo

6349516 torso with blue open jacket and grey hands

6251333 dark blue scorpion

6345944 dark red dirt bike helmet

6343796 dark tan legs with pockets print

6343797 dark tan monkey

6343798 printed drone control screen

6339356 roof piece with logo and "rescue" text

6340155 tan lion

6343841 tan lion cub

6350639 torso with tan shirt and blue vest

6350811 torso with blue jacket, rope and yellow hands

6306191 head with headband around top

6350675 dark tan torso with yellow arms and necklace

6349903 olive green snake

6352891 vet torso with stethoscope

6353216 printed tail with logo

6103380 crocodile body

6103383 crocodile tail

6343845 crocodile head

6340167 elephant body

6341542 elephant head

6341543 baby elephant

6346331 elephant trunk

6293319 dark red baseball hat + hair

6343846 printed crocodile egg

6318218 new black female hair piece

6350725 black 1 x 2 plate with clip that holds things in a vertical position (its a new mold)

6287660 tan lioness

6341535 tan monkey

6349797 tan fabric piece

6350724 dark bluish grey bar with stop

6359047 new brown eagle

6110023 long elephant tusk

6341536 white lion cub

6353540 white lion

6270106 short elephant tusk

My order with Ninjago SCUBA parts showed up. Everything all fine. I hadn't realized the rubbery air tanks would be black; I'd assumed they were pearl dark gray. Either is fine with me, though! Now, gotta build some modern Aquazone-style submarines to go with!

Unrelated, but looking at the new Bowser's airship, looks like boat hulls in... Medium nougat, is that? Hopefully those make their way onto B&P!

Anyone have issues with B&P shipping delays? Now it’s been a month and haven’t seen or heard from at least 2-3 orders at all, they were on a roll at the beginning of the June but the second half has been dragging like crazy, I am missing at least 3 sets, 2 of which just hit the 1 month time line and nothing.  

Has anyone else had/have an order stuck with the status of "EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER" My order from June 10th has been En Route since the 17th. I ordered parts from Bricks & Pieces and Pick a Brick.

• Pick a Brick shipped 2021-06-15
  • Bricks & Pieces shipped 2021-06-22

On 6/16/2021 at 8:37 PM, eldiano said:

My order from June 8th came in!!! WOOOOO 

never fails to get sent ANOTHER order whenever I use Apple Pay for the original payment lolol

@eldiano, you never answered @CaptainSerMig 's question about a clarification on the Apple Pay thing you mentioned 3 pages ago. What did you mean with that?

Regarding the shipping issues. I had no shipping delays. in fact my last 2 orders arrived much faster than expected. I was also surprised to see the order status change to shipped after only 7 days but it was in fact really shipped and arrived 3 days later

Edited by Metanoios

1 hour ago, Metanoios said:

@eldiano, you never answered @CaptainSerMig 's question about a clarification on the Apple Pay thing you mentioned 3 pages ago. What did you mean with that?

Regarding the shipping issues. I had no shipping delays. in fact my last 2 orders arrived much faster than expected. I was also surprised to see the order status change to shipped after only 7 days but it was in fact really shipped and arrived 3 days later

Oh the Apple thing is something I realized by accident.  I alternate between Paypal and Apple Pay but I did notice a pattern whenever I got 3 emails on 3 different orders about how I needed an alternate method of payment for the 3 B&P's orders using Apple Pay, then not even kidding a day or two I received those orders by mail, so what ended up happening was that I paid for the order once but I got 2 orders of the same thing, because then once the payment went through it creates another order number in their system duplicating the first order.  This never happened with my paypal orders at all but on the third time I talked to the Lego service rep and they told me that Apple Pay's Authorization expires by the time the B&P ship from the Lego Warehouse.  It wasn't cheating the system but I was surprised when I kept receiving a couple of duplicate orders, granted it wasn't that many bricks but still and this was a couple of months ago.  

As of June now I can see that Lego finally managed to do something about this by literally marking the items as shipped within 1-2 business days and still have them take 10-15 business days to get to you.   

I have an order from Pick a Brick that just reached 30 days of not getting here and the Lego rep told me they are having problems with Customs at the time, I am still missing 4 orders from late May and early June, the agent re assured me it will be here in 2 days but I don't think that will happen.  

Edited by eldiano