LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Very fascinating to see a lot of the New Mario pieces listed.

Some notable ones are the pipe pieces, most of the stickered pieces, most of the new wing, shell, leg & arm pieces and some printed sign pieces.

Given how protective of their IP's Nintendo usually is, it's really surprising to see really any of the new pieces on there.

With only the starter set and five figure bags there is definitely need for more environment, so i am glad these are for sale at bnp. To bad that most printed pieces are not. Otherwise i would armybuild me some bad guys :-)

Just a friendly reminder to check if the cost of certain parts on B&P is actually any good or if there are better options.

The 1/4 circle tile with rainbow print from the Dots line would cost me $2 each on Bricks & Pieces right now here in Australia. I can buy the entire Rainbow Bracelet set for $8 from a local retailer and get 5 of the tile in question plus all the other parts. Buying that tile on B&P would therefore be a stupid idea.

Conversely the trans-blue water slide parts (straight and curved) would cost about 2x as much to buy on BL as they would on B&P and on B&P I can buy 50 each of the curved and straight if I wanted to.

Finally got my order placed.

Some of the interesting parts:

"Moby Brick" book from the Bookshop (the cover and the back)

Dark azure bird from the Bookshop

Some of the new Opal and Glitter parts including the strange glass pieces from the Mickey & Minnie set film strips

The new-for-2020 motorbike with the titanium metallic frame

The stingray and glow-in-the-dark fish

Some of those Creator space rover torsos (and the hidden side legs everyone seems to think go well with that torso)

Assorted figure parts from the new Divers sets (including that neat diving helmet)

Hidden side figure parts (including a bunch of the parts for that cool cop figure in the jail set)

That cute little girl from the Fairground Accessory Pack (the one with the 4 minifigs in the packaging shaped like a minifig) along with the teddy bear from that same set

Assorted hairpieces

A few neat new parts like the 1 x 2 x 1 round panels and the 3x3 round corner plates with cutout

1x1 round plates in all the colors I dont own that were in stock

Assorted neat prints like the arrow from the Mario sets (single arrow only, the double arrow one was not for sale), airplane ticket lci-hlc, 1x2 tile US flag, hidden side phones and the new radar screen slope from the divers sets.

Black barrel (way cheaper on B&P than on Bricklink)

1x4x2 fence in titanium metallic (although given that I paid just under $20 for 20 of these, I am beginning to wish I hadn't ordered them :)

Titanium Metallic cattle skull from that one Monkie Kid set

Torso and hat from the Crocodile Train engineer

Metallic gold bars (also way cheaper than Bricklink)

Candle flame in trans-light-blue

Tan boomerang

Red pitchfork

Red whip

Silver fez

Lime green scarf

Was going to order some of the water slide parts but given their cost (at least for the number I would need to order to actually do anything useful with them) I decided against it since I have no MOC in mind to use them in (and they aren't likely to be discontinued anytime soon given the set they are in has only just come out)

Same with Mario warp pipe, that's quite expensive (once you add the other parts needed to get best use of it) and I dont have a plan for it.

A few parts that I was interested in were out of stock (parts I expected to be available based on what they are and on other people's orders and loot shots):

The Hammerhead Shark (I will buy the little submarine to get one of those I think)

1x1 round tiles in sand blue and dark orange

That printed tavern flag from the pirate set

Teal minifig legs

The big Great White Shark from that one divers set (although after some further thought I am not sure I would have a use for it anyway)

The fire helmet/hair combo from that ripcord fire helicopter

The 2 x 6 tile (fairly basic piece that I would have thought would be up for sale)

Black sausage

Cloud plate in green (although that may be somehow special to Mario and therefore not for sale for that reason)

Pink pig (although I think again its licensed somehow)

Also threw in a TLM2 CMF just to get free shipping as it was cheap :)

Lets hope I get the parts I ordered (and none go on back-order or otherwise don't arrive) and lets hope none of the prices go up compared to what I expected to pay (is that still a thing and when do the prices usually go up if they are going to?)

Loot shot will probably go up when they get here :)

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

Pink pig (although I think again its licensed somehow)

It is licensed since it's in the Burrow set.

Question. Do we know if LEGO not selling licensed parts is LEGO’s own policy, or a policy it adopts for the sake of its partners? Because I can definitely see Nintendo going, “Oh, yeah we don’t care about forcing people to buy entire sets just for a couple of pieces, feel free to sell Mario parts on Bricks and Pieces,” where Disney goes, “MUHUWAHAHA MONEY MONEY!”

It wouldn't surprise me if the Mario parts that are currently for sale (the shells, pipe, bar-code parts etc) are in fact not meant to be for sale and will get pulled at some point.

5 hours ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Question. Do we know if LEGO not selling licensed parts is LEGO’s own policy, or a policy it adopts for the sake of its partners? Because I can definitely see Nintendo going, “Oh, yeah we don’t care about forcing people to buy entire sets just for a couple of pieces, feel free to sell Mario parts on Bricks and Pieces,” where Disney goes, “MUHUWAHAHA MONEY MONEY!”

It is LEGO site, and it is LEGO selling them, so it is LEGO's policy. I imagine they want to keep it ambiguous as to which companies favours no licensed parts to be sold individually and whether or not this is specifically written into contracts with the partner companies. That way, they can always say that "we cannot sell licensed parts" without making it clear whether this is their decision or enforced by contract.

I ordered minifigure parts from Ginny Weasley (75980) and Lavender Brown (75969) three weeks ago, but they are still showing "in warehouse."  Is that normal, given the current situation?  Or should I be worried that they will cancel my order because I managed to get some licensed minifigure parts that slipped through the cracks?

1 hour ago, RogueTwo said:

I ordered minifigure parts from Ginny Weasley (75980) and Lavender Brown (75969) three weeks ago, but they are still showing "in warehouse."  Is that normal, given the current situation?  Or should I be worried that they will cancel my order because I managed to get some licensed minifigure parts that slipped through the cracks?

I would say its normal. I placed an order on July 8th and it just shipped on the 3rd. However I think it depends on how big the order is. Mine was in the hundreds so I expected it to take a while, so im not sure if it has to to with amount of parts or just amount of orders

My order from 10 July still says in warehouse; I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think they're just slow these days. My order from June 20 got here... I forget when, sometime in late July.

I mean I'm fine with slow service/shipping in general, but I'll cut them even more slack when their workforce is significantly disrupted.

If you go to B&P you even get an alert that any order you place will take longer than usual because of a high amount of incoming orders so that was to be expected. My order from July 3rd didn't ship untill the 29th

13 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

Don't worry about the warehouse part of it.  Once it's shipped is when you need to start keeping track.  I had an order that shipped May 27th and it still hasn't arrived.  That one is lost.  I have some others that are still in warehouse, no big deal.

My second order arrived, after over a month of waiting! 

50218130436_d9bf84c239_c.jpg 

Mostly a few Stranger Things parts. 

I had hoped the air tanks would be a closer match, it will do for now!

50217474683_cde0549fa6_n.jpg 

3 hours ago, LettuceBrick said:

My latest order...

<snip>

What sword is that in the left hand side with the curved guard?

36 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

What sword is that in the left hand side with the curved guard?

It's from the CMF Tournament Knight (6295400)

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's from the CMF Tournament Knight (6295400)

Thanks! That just cost me a $60 order.

18 hours ago, LettuceBrick said:

My latest order…

What a cool selection! I guess we'll see a well-equipped medieval army soon...