MINI SHOOTER WITH Ø3.2 SHAFT
Element 6195518
Design number 15391
Unit Price GBP 0.22

HALF SPHERE 5X9X5 1/3
Element 6225644
Design number 20455
Unit Price

@J4ck too bad about the images.. I did a quick check of the parts, didn't know about the white riot shield, nice! And I need that neck part with four attachment points!

13 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@J4ck too bad about the images.. I did a quick check of the parts, didn't know about the white riot shield, nice! And I need that neck part with four attachment points!

No problem sir! I can't wait for that half sphere to be released, I can make my own gyrosphere. That stud shooter is silver by the way.

Edited by J4ck

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

No problem sir! I can't wait for that half sphere to be released, I can make my own gyrosphere.

They aren't new & are easily found on BL. As large parts, they will always be cheaper on BL anyway.

I would also suggest buying light bricks on BL, 2-3eur average new, nowhere near 5eur.

Edited by anothergol

i bought a copy of an avengers set and thanos plus gauntlet were missing... cant' find on lego b&p nor via their service to substitute pieces because they say they don't have them... in the end i need to go on BL :(

1 hour ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

i bought a copy of an avengers set and thanos plus gauntlet were missing... cant' find on lego b&p nor via their service to substitute pieces because they say they don't have them... in the end i need to go on BL :(

Try to call them, that may help.

2 hours ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

If the whole figure was missing, then it sounds like someone opened the set and removed it, then returned it.

8 minutes ago, MAB said:

If the whole figure was missing, then it sounds like someone opened the set and removed it, then returned it.

There is a section of the site (or at least in my country there is) on getting parts missing from sets, it's just hard to find because they don't want people abusing it.

16 hours ago, anothergol said:

They aren't new & are easily found on BL. As large parts, they will always be cheaper on BL anyway.

I would also suggest buying light bricks on BL, 2-3eur average new, nowhere near 5eur.

I'm aware the halfsphere piece is 3 years old. I don't use bricklink, I don't particularly like plus it's gone downhill, I'd rather support Lego with my money.

Yeah I spoke to them and said that they don't have it and I need to search on BL or other similar places. They added 100 points to my account.

2 hours ago, MOMAtteo79 said:

Yeah I spoke to them and said that they don't have it and I need to search on BL or other similar places. They added 100 points to my account.

I'm sorry to hear that!  At least you tried.  Bummer though.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

I'm aware the halfsphere piece is 3 years old. I don't use bricklink, I don't particularly like plus it's gone downhill, I'd rather support Lego with my money.

While I don't see how BL has gone downhill, I'd say you probably support Lego more by buying some key parts like that one on BL, since the seller had to buy a full set to get it (probably at half price, though).
It's also important for transparent parts like that one, most BL sellers protect them, Lego doesn't. But ok, they got it from a set in which it wasn't protected either. They will tell you upfront if it's scratched, though.

I'm glad there's B&P to get the best price for recent parts, and I'm glad there's BL to get the best price for common parts, and to get old parts.

2 hours ago, anothergol said:

While I don't see how BL has gone downhill, I'd say you probably support Lego more by buying some key parts like that one on BL, since the seller had to buy a full set to get it (probably at half price, though).
It's also important for transparent parts like that one, most BL sellers protect them, Lego doesn't. But ok, they got it from a set in which it wasn't protected either. They will tell you upfront if it's scratched, though.

I'm glad there's B&P to get the best price for recent parts, and I'm glad there's BL to get the best price for common parts, and to get old parts.

Some really interesting points, thank you!

10 minutes ago, Exetrius said:
BANDAGE NO. 1

Element 6192049

It's available!

Is it compatible with minifigures? Or just Friends dolls?

35 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Is it compatible with minifigures? Or just Friends dolls?

It works with minifigs in Ldd so I'd guess so.

Edit: it is shown on a minifig in the ninjago docks.

Edited by Agent Kallus

On 18 april 2018 at 10:05 AM, cebelicamya said:

I just ordered them by phone today. If someone is wondering about their prices. Here they are in euro: 

There was also torso from mountain police (bear rip) available and hairpiece. Thanks again @fastlindyrick @MABfor helping me out. 

41534187611_56f43b0021_n_d.jpg

Thats nice! I don't know how to call in an order, I can't find that option when I browse in Bricks and Pieces where I call in an order. Do I just call normal customer service in my country?

Help appreciated.

On 18 april 2018 at 8:05 PM, Exetrius said:

@cebelicamya The cow is available!? Nice!

Also, I forgot to post my obligatory lootshot here, so here you go:

26560587417_0ee0c8c64c.jpg

Those molded eyes, which pieces are that?

5 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Thats nice! I don't know how to call in an order, I can't find that option when I browse in Bricks and Pieces where I call in an order. Do I just call normal customer service in my country?

Help appreciated.

Those molded eyes, which pieces are that?

Yes, you just call your customer service number and choose buy pieces.  Have the element numbers ready and your credit card number. You can also use your Vip points, if you have them. 

Be prepared to wait 23 days for your pieces to come, I've been waiting for 17 days for pieces to be shipped. Now i have to wait another 7 days for pieces to arrive. 

41 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

From the Berserker Bomber, Nexo Knights: https://brickset.com/parts/design-36232

thanx!

1 hour ago, cebelicamya said:

Yes, you just call your customer service number and choose buy pieces.  Have the element numbers ready and your credit card number. You can also use your Vip points, if you have them. 

Be prepared to wait 23 days for your pieces to come, I've been waiting for 17 days for pieces to be shipped. Now i have to wait another 7 days for pieces to arrive. 

Thanx! But approximately, how many pieces have you order when you do it over phone? I assume not to many

14 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Thanx! But approximately, how many pieces have you order when you do it over phone? I assume not to many

16 different pieces and up to 200 of each.

14 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

If i remember correctly, you can order around 15 different pieces (and up to 200 each)..

If you are planning to order a lot, then order all the parts you can online first, then just after call in and and the ones that are not online to your existing order :wink:

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

16 different pieces and up to 200 of each.

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

If i remember correctly, you can order around 15 different pieces (and up to 200 each)..

If you are planning to order a lot, then order all the parts you can online first, then just after call in and and the ones that are not online to your existing order :wink:

Thanks, sounds reasonable