Sign in to follow this  
Sariel

Nissan Skyline GT-R

Excellent footage of excellent car with remix of Kavinski's Nightcall.Im sold!

Very cool car and a big achievement at this scale! I guess AWD probably could prevent such override and make the sliding more like real on the track (even if the real drift cars have RWD)??...

Another awesome car, I love drifting skylines and this was perfect. The video ...what a crack :laugh: up taking it out side for the rough path to make it fall apart. That would be handy having a indoor area like that. Love it.

your creations have always a great look! but i'm still waiting a good drifting chassis under that beauty ;) like ken's ford mustang, to dirift well it was the only 4x4 ford mustang with an huge engine, but your was 2wd and its drifting skills wasn't good..

anyway really great job!

Nice GT-R ! This I will have to recreate some day. Not the RC and drifting (it was more just spinning than drifting ;)) part but just the looks :)

I do think that the rear should be a bit wider, though. In the reference picture from top it is clear that the body widens towards the back. It would also make the car look better from back. Now the tail lights look too big just because the rear is bit too narrow.

In any case, very recognizable car and something that I would love to have on my bookshelf! Thanks!

Really great MOC! I agree it would be nice to see you make a 4WD drift car next or at least a test chassis and see how it handles, maybe get some nice long powerslides :classic:

I just had to go pull out my copy of Need for Speed:Carbon and fire up my blue GT-R again. Thanks for the memories.

I just had to go pull out my copy of Need for Speed:Carbon and fire up my blue GT-R again. Thanks for the memories.

You're full of surprises :) Good thing Forza 6 is just a few days away...