mediumsnowman

[Challenge 2][Cat B] The Resolute

20718557089_9d87efb9c7_c.jpg

[Challenge 2][Cat B] The Resolute

The Resolute is Jebediah O'Reilly's personal troop transport and mobile command center. It comfortably seats 4 Octan Spec Ops agents, 1 medic, and 2 pilots. It could be modified to fit more troops if necessary.

20716986499_eb68a4e149_c.jpg

[Challenge 2] [Cat B] The Resolute

It stays in contact with HQ at all times with its state of the art communications array, the centerpiece of which is a radar dish operating on revolutionary new technology.

20903742315_67ae65b9a5_c.jpg

20281076384_c2ca019401_c.jpg

The ship is powered my twin ion thrusters located in the rear.

The Resolute also features an impressive weapons array which will certainly frighten off any would-be attackers.

20903647085_6908fec200_c.jpg

Two quantum laser blasters protect the front of the ship. Another two are fastened to the engines, as seen a few pictures up.

20282749853_4c873534e8_c.jpg

A larger, more maneuverable cannon protects the rear.

20893946032_edb313950d_c.jpg

It also sports four air-to-air missiles.

A boarding ramp at the back swings down to provide access to the interior.

20715637310_ca4a4e4d98_c.jpg

I also made the roof removable so I can actually fit my hands in there. :wacko:

20877340576_b8aaf4d1f0_c.jpg

Inside there are spots for eight people; four troops, one medic, two pilots, and one on the stretcher. The interior features troop space, a medical bay, a communications center, a cockpit, a weapons rack, a small snack area, and room for one Octan ATV.

20877420506_f95d21f512_c.jpg

20911018671_9fb51dc771_c.jpg

20281153614_85b2cf5df1_c.jpg

20715671728_b495ab4079_c.jpg

The ATV sits up against two of these and rests against the sloped boarding ramp.

20716995129_148f4a9ac0_c.jpg

I had a blast building this and I hope you enjoyed taking a look through the pictures. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments down below. Thanks! :classic:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Great ship medium snowman! The first edited picture is really nice and I'm liking the interior! :thumbup:

Excellent ship, mediumsnowman, great job on the interior and exterior, and the edit on the first pic is very cool! The angled sections of the ship are superb, and the blasters in the back are quite nice as well! Very nice build! :wink::sweet:

Great ship medium snowman! The first edited picture is really nice and I'm liking the interior! :thumbup:

I particularly like the communications center!

Excellent ship! You incorporated the angled section very smoothly and I love that interior :thumbup:

Excellent ship, mediumsnowman, great job on the interior and exterior, and the edit on the first pic is very cool! The angled sections of the ship are superb, and the blasters in the back are quite nice as well! Very nice build! :wink::sweet:

Thanks guys! :sweet:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Nice size ship, great feel to this. Playable interior is great, great job.

Great work, it looks fantastic!

Thanks! :sweet: I had a lot of fun working on the interior. :classic:

Sweet ship! You've got a nice armored feel on the outside and the interior is great. :thumbup:

The shape and colors are great, but I think the playability of the ship is my favorite part! The interior is great.

Sweet ship! You've got a nice armored feel on the outside and the interior is great. :thumbup:

The shape and colors are great, but I think the playability of the ship is my favorite part! The interior is great.

Thank you! The more playable interior of the ship was almost an afterthought. I was thinking what I could do to "spice it up" when I thought of adding the medical bay. The comms center, snack bar, and weapons racks followed shortly after. :grin::wink:

Edited by mediumsnowman

It looks about what an Octan ship should look like in my opinion. It has a similar look to other Octan ships built so far. Cool interior details. Great work.

This looks awesome. Very nice ideas with the angled shaping. I can't get over how roomy it is, though! You could put some serious troops in there if you had to.

It looks about what an Octan ship should look like in my opinion. It has a similar look to other Octan ships built so far. Cool interior details. Great work.

This looks awesome. Very nice ideas with the angled shaping. I can't get over how roomy it is, though! You could put some serious troops in there if you had to.

Love the interior!

Love the "bulkiness" of it, very Octan! :wink: Seems like a real practical ship!

Nice ship!

The judges awarded you 7 points.

Thanks! :classic: I wish I had taken a picture of all the equipment taken out and filled with as many figures as possible, but alas, it hit the scrap pile before I thought of that. :blush: