Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

I did ask for it :laugh:

Me too (didn't really ask, but wanted)

12 was great for providing a good number of medieval and fantasy characters, plus a nice guy in a costume. 13 was similarly good.

I agree. Both have great pieces and minifigure designs. 13 had Hot Dog Guy who has one of the most interesting pieces ever, the hot dog suit. He is my favorite in the entire theme.

Me too (didn't really ask, but wanted)

I agree. Both have great pieces and minifigure designs. 13 had Hot Dog Guy who has one of the most interesting pieces ever, the hot dog suit. He is my favorite in the entire theme.

Fingers crossed for a corn-on-the-cob suit guy in an upcoming series.

I like the Shark Suit guy so much more after seeing him in the review. I wonder what series 16 costumed character we will get....Banana Costume would be a good one.

I like the Shark Suit guy so much more after seeing him in the review. I wonder what series 16 costumed character we will get....Banana Costume would be a good one.

I agree so much. I'd love a Banana Suit Guy!

Guys.... a Banana Suit Guy? Really?

I don't think that's going to happen.... I mean... Banana?

Not going to happen in a million years, IMO

Edited by Robert8

It's extremely likely. Just look up "banana suit" and click the image results. That costume's even more popular than a hot dog suit.

What have you got against bananas? It would sell like crazy. Everybody loves bananas. maybe not for their flavor, but at least for their humorical* Value. Bananas are without a doubt, the most entertaining food. There is so much comedy potential with one banana. Pretty much every Halloween, you'll see someone dressed like a banana, along with Darth Vader and some Politicians.

They're a staple of slapstick entertainment. It's entertaining to watch people fall on them, to make puns about them which many find unapeeling, and even trying to spell it is hilariously fun. B-A-N-A-N-A-N-A-N-A-N-A......

Also, Monkeys like bananas, and people like Monkeys. In addition, they look funny.

A Banana-Man would be great.

*Made up word.

You think so? It crossed my mind because of the banana peel on Clumsy Guy's t-shirt.

I agree so much. I'd love a Banana Suit Guy!

It may be possible, but I love animals so much, i would like to see another animal costume.

How is a banana suit any more outlandish than a hot dog suit?

I would have expected a banana suit long before a hot dog suit.

Well then, how about a sandwich suit? "The sandwich saved me."

Banana suit could very well happen.is it not strange Lego hasn't done official reviel yet?

Edited by davidmull

The problem is that there are just toooo many great concepts that TLG have to choose from for ALL cmf's but especially for the 'suit' sub-theme. It's a great problem to have! Long live CMF!

They're not to be released officially this month. They're supposed to be the first series of 2016 and released in January, though it's certain that a few retailers will have them out early, anyway.

I've seen people in banana suits more than once, not kidding. Also, google it. Banana suit is much more popular than hot dog suit.

Well then, how about a sandwich suit? "The sandwich saved me."

someone wearing an advertising sandwich board could be neat. maybe a dual "neck stud" piece like what tribal woman is wearing, but with the piece on both sides. fit a couple of printed tiles and done.

Any sightings in the wild? I would imagine that TLG would try to get them out in time for Christmas as stocking fillers.

Lego is weird when it comes to Christmas. They seem to want punters to buy the stuff released in autumn at Christmas time, then have a launch for new product on 1 Jan. Especially the exclusive stuff.I guess they want people filling stockings with £12 sets, not CMFs.

My local target usually has them displayed early, but they stay strict on the official sell date.

They display them... but don't let you buy them? that's messed up!

Lego is weird when it comes to Christmas. They seem to want punters to buy the stuff released in autumn at Christmas time, then have a launch for new product on 1 Jan. Especially the exclusive stuff.I guess they want people filling stockings with £12 sets, not CMFs.

X-mas gift cards, man. Its whole 'nother shopping season to expect, those two weeks that follow. And I think, generally, New Year's seems to be a time when people feel it justifiable to shop for themselves...

And think about, most AFOL's don't get LEGO for Christmas. They want LEGO for Christmas, but in actuality, will get things that adults feel comfortable buying for other adults. They'll buy LEGO for gifts, though. But around New Year's, those same AFOL's, now armed with a few gift cards and that handful of returned-item cash or credit, WILL go out and splurge on the LEGO they coveted, but that they weren't gifted, all for themselves. I'll gander that a lot more high-end sets are bought post Christmas because of this than we'd first imagine.

X-mas gift cards, man. Its whole 'nother shopping season to expect, those two weeks that follow. And I think, generally, New Year's seems to be a time when people feel it justifiable to shop for themselves...

And think about, most AFOL's don't get LEGO for Christmas. They want LEGO for Christmas, but in actuality, will get things that adults feel comfortable buying for other adults. They'll buy LEGO for gifts, though. But around New Year's, those same AFOL's, now armed with a few gift cards and that handful of returned-item cash or credit, WILL go out and splurge on the LEGO they coveted, but that they weren't gifted, all for themselves. I'll gander that a lot more high-end sets are bought post Christmas because of this than we'd first imagine.

You nailed the AFOL profile there.